PDA

View Full Version : Why was I banned

a12345
Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:46 AM
I am previous poster Aaron. and i was banned for 2 months which i think is really unfair I was banned for harrasment when I Did not PM the oister threats or anything that other posters dont do which is really not fair.

And when I was banned I viewed the PM Kart sent with the ban it said I was warned and it states the post which I was banned for which was not bad at all I was only stating my opinion. Anyways that being said Kart said in the PM that I was warned yes I was by ~CANUCK~ the day before to ignore the poster which I did at that time because I knew I did not want to get suspended again. The post Kart apparently banned me for was posted before ~CANUCK~ warned me. Then out of nowhere just browsing the forum I cant post and I'm banned after I ignored the poster and listened to ~CANUCK~'s warning so I do not see why I was banned and for 2 months is really outrageous because I did not do anything extreme like threaten him or any of that stuff etc.. I'm just saying why you take his side its not fair at all. You can ban this account after this is resolved if you will please keep the thread open? I'd really like to know.

a12345
Feb 2nd, 2009, 01:19 AM
And if you still find me guilty I'd hope you find some mercy in your hearts not to perma ban my other account

mckyle.
Feb 2nd, 2009, 02:12 AM
2 months goes by fast :hug:

Maybe you will discover some things about yourself while you're gone :kiss:

Zamboni
Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:41 AM
Kart has sent you a PM with the reason you were banned. Coming back and asking for the reason is not going to help.
Also, creating a 2nd account while under suspension is not allowed, as you should be aware.

Kart
Feb 2nd, 2009, 05:55 PM
I'm tired of this topic.

You were warned and suspended once already for harrassing a poster.

You were instructed to use your ignore list and refrain from referring to that poster in a negative manner at that time - I've read the PM you were sent and it was clearly stated.

In spite of this, on return from your suspension, you continued to encourage other posters to fight with that poster and baited him yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, you'd had more than enough warning (I mean you'd already been suspended once) long before one of my oher colleagues tried to give you further friendly advice.

Therefore you earned a lengthy suspension as it was clear that you were not heeding the warning signs.

It's really not that hard to stay away from someone else on here if you choose to.

When you get back, ignore that poster and we can all live happily ever after.

The end.