PDA

View Full Version : Gambill or Moya?

Mark43
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:44 AM
I found it funny that the USA commentators were, once again, musing about Carlos Moya's good looks. He is very attractive, but no youthful Richard Gere (stringy thin hair is kinda skank).

Tracy Austin said that Moya was the more attractive of the two men on court tonight. Now I am not a huge fan of Jean-Claude Van Gambill's looks either but tonight I felt he looked quite handsome under the New York lights, even a bit more so than Carlos.

Whats the story with everyone saying Carlos is the best looking guy in tennis?

Does anyone agree? i say compatriot Alex Corretja is the hotter of the Spaniards...and James Blakes is the hottest of them all.
Jean-Claude Van Gambill is somewhere in the top 15.

Alley
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:56 AM
In my book the only finer tennis player than Carlos Moya is Patrick Rafter. Gambil doesn't do it for me. So I guess I'd say Moya is the hotest active player, at least for me.

M2k
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:22 AM
Well, if you listen carefully... you 'll noticed that none of the women comment on Jan's looks that often :eek: It's usually John or Jim that rave about him cuz' they wan to promote a type of Kournikova situation on the ATP :rolleyes: Check your tapes and you'll see that Mary/Tracy & comp. never talk about him in that sense...

I think there're beautiful players out there, but Jan is not as bad as Tracy thinks :rolleyes: Especially tonight, Gambill looked dashing :hearts:

Blake is right up there too...and very classy which makes him even hotter!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

lurker
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:37 AM
Tracy has good taste...she thinks Rafter is the best looking one!;)

I like how Tracy avoided having to say anything about Gambill. I think Gambill appeals more to men than women.

As for Carlos being the best-looking guy in tennis, well...he's ONE of the best...in MY book, he's third behind Rafter and Haas!!:hearts:

M2k
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:50 AM
but who can forget about Rafter:hearts: :hearts:

btw, I just find Tracy rude when it comes to Gambill :rolleyes:

BK4ever
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:20 AM
forget tracy with her tacky ass...her hairdo is fucking ugly and her suits looks like they came off the racks at JC Penny.

And just so y'all get it straight...the hottest guy on the your is
MARAT SAFIN...hands down. how can u not love that handsome brooding personality and killer smile. And let me add that he looks damn good without his shirt. He practices everyday in front of our office with his shirt off and duirng that time, me and they girls get no work done.

M2k
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:49 PM
LMAO@ BK4ever!!!!

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forums/graemlins/laugh.gif http://www.fsuniverse.net/forums/graemlins/laugh.gif http://www.fsuniverse.net/forums/graemlins/laugh.gif http://www.fsuniverse.net/forums/graemlins/laugh.gif

Irish
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Moya :hearts: was very appealing last night (and always :drool: ). Gambill does nothing appealing to me.

elektra 4 u
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:25 PM
I think Moya is sooooo ugly, I'm sorry but long greasy hair doesn't do it for me.I don't like Gambill too coz his face is kinda weird, like his eyes are too close together and his mouth is too small but hey nobody is perfect I suppose!
Andy is pretty cute but in a very boyish way.I don't know why but I find Tommy Robredo really sexy lol, it's so strange.

Mark43
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:24 PM
I agree about Tommy Robredo. He is sexy!

CoryAnnAvants#1
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:50 PM
Lol @ BK!!!:)

You're right about Tracy and her outfits! She goes on about the guys and their bodies way too much for a married woman! Wouldn't surprise if she and Jim are doing the same thing during commerical breaks:p

And by the way, FLAVIO SARETTA is the best looking guy on tour, so let's clear that up now!

Mark43
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:44 AM
post a pic of Flavio so we can all judge for ourselves please!

CoryAnnAvants#1
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:39 AM
There are a couple of him on the Wimbledon sites photo gallery, but they dont really do him any justice. There are a few floating around somewhere of him smiling that are just:drool: , but I can't find them anywhere:(

Couver
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:44 AM
Moya totally! And I am so mad he lost. He was playing so well and he always gives Hewitt problems.

Jan-Michael is ok but on court he kinda seems to have anger management problems.