PDA

View Full Version : Gambill FANS! He's on tv now!!!

M2k
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:21 AM
I know there's ATPWORLD...but nobody is there today:sad: Well, he just won the first set against Moya. :D :D :D and of course, looking as beautiful as ever :drool: :drool:

Sam L
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:11 PM
OK so I'm not a Gambill fan, but can't help it, here goes:

I saw him winning this match and he looked like an angry angry young man. There's no reason for that anger, for god's sake, he just won a match.

He looked like he was going to kill the loser too. IMO all this built-up anger comes from underachieving. Perhaps when he gets some success, like he's hyped up to be, then we may see a happy smile when he wins a match :rolleyes:

anton
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:30 PM
sam l, he has been injured some lately and maybe the anger is just his way to get pumped up. he hit some huge aces to help for this win but it will be very difficult for him to beat agassi

M2k
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:45 PM
Sam, I thought the same thing when I saw his reaction... maybe there's bad blood between these two. Anto could be right, he was just too pumped up. Hopefully he can give Agassi a good match.

anton
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:53 PM
they have to win their 3rd rd matches before they play that 4th round match, but we will lose either jan or agassi(and steffi and jaden) :(

M2k
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:06 PM
So true Anton :sad: Hopefully one of Gambill or Agassi can make it to the semis and spank Hewitt:mad: