PDA

View Full Version : What is Wrong With the Umpire of Serena-Elena?

Willam
Jan 29th, 2009, 04:22 AM
First she tries to teach how to play the game to Lena D, when her visor falls she says 'Lena if this happens again...' To what lena interrupted very strongly with a 'I KNOW THE RULES' :bowdown: Lena

And then when Serena wanted to challenge she was like 'Oh Don't Spend a Challenge, it was very long'. Since when Chairmans tell the players when to challenge or not.

And if Serena keeps celebrating the points like if shes playing good, im gonna lose the respect i have for her.

RenaSlam.
Jan 29th, 2009, 04:23 AM
First she tries to teach how to play the game to Lena D, when her visor falls she says 'Lena if this happens again...' To what lena interrupted very strongly with a 'I KNOW THE RULES' :bowdown: Lena

And then when Serena wanted to challenge she was like 'Oh Don't Spend a Challenge, it was very long'. Since when Chairmans tell the players when to challenge or not.

And if Serena keeps celebrating the points like if shes playing good, im gonna lose the respect i have for her.

She didn't say "Oh don't spend a challenge"...she just said the ball was "very long". That happens all the time.

Serena just hit a great BH winner to break and serve for the match you idiot. She can celebrate all she wants.:rolleyes:

Ilikebigboobies
Jan 29th, 2009, 04:24 AM
:weirdo:

Dave.
Jan 29th, 2009, 04:25 AM
It's Alison Lang right? She's the best. :worship:

Willam
Jan 29th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Now it's oficial.

I hate her.

LindsayRulz
Jan 29th, 2009, 04:26 AM
The umpires always tell the player they'll lose a point if something like a visor/equipment falls on the court during a point.

And it's good to see an umpire being involved in the match saying the player shouldn't challenge when they are 100% sure of the call. :shrug:
Alves did absolutly nothing during the whole Dokic-Safina match. An umpire that doesn't get involved like her should pay her ticket to be on the court IMO.