PDA

View Full Version : Is Enrique at the MTV VMAs with Anna?!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Aug 29th, 2002, 11:53 PM
He had a long-blonde haired chick with him. I just turned my head and then they quickly turned away from her, so now I have to wait until the 8 hour commercial break is finished to see if it's her.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Aug 30th, 2002, 12:16 AM
Yeah, well, I'll answer my own question.

YES

the cat
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:18 AM
That's Anna alright! She is glowing with happiness, too, Nwan! :D But some of her long time fans are getting a sick feeling in their stomachs! :eek:

I miss Sergei Fedorov! :sad:

junkartist
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:22 AM
Awww...Sergeibaby finally got put away in the toy box! I can see how he got a little boring for her! He was just too old!

He's still sexy!:drool: lol

Gonzo Hates Me!
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:31 AM
I miss Sergei too...

Enrique's a virgin too. How does she sleep at night!!!! LOL!!!

Anyway, good match!

Serena y Monica
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:38 AM
Are the VMA prerecorded? Oh and I read in some trash magazine that Enrique has been seen with someone else lately.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:08 AM
no, they're not. it just looked like it. I don't think Enrique would do that. He's a good, innocent kid

irma
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:47 AM
Isn't miss anna still in the doublestournament?

ChrisGermany
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:40 AM
I donīt know what you are talkin about but it DEFINETLY WAS Anna Kournikova !

Especially regarding her behaviour in the opening stuff when the comic performance of "Hero" came up and she tried to cover her face with her hair knowing that they would present Enrique and her in that sequence

But when Michael Jackson and James Brown came up, they both stood up and you could see her

In the beginning Enrique turned his head on her shoulder

What they do about hiding this or, on the other hand, trying to do a PR thing itīs just a joke

It shows a lot on the other hand how seriously Anna thinks about tennis at the moment when attending the VMAīs till early in the morning and playing a doubles match at a GS later

irma
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:44 AM
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20020830/i/1030667979.4161126512.jpg

ajayares
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by ChrisGermany
I donīt know what you are talkin about but it DEFINETLY WAS Anna Kournikova !

Especially regarding her behaviour in the opening stuff when the comic performance of "Hero" came up and she tried to cover her face with her hair knowing that they would present Enrique and her in that sequence

But when Michael Jackson and James Brown came up, they both stood up and you could see her

In the beginning Enrique turned his head on her shoulder

What they do about hiding this or, on the other hand, trying to do a PR thing itīs just a joke

It shows a lot on the other hand how seriously Anna thinks about tennis at the moment when attending the VMAīs till early in the morning and playing a doubles match at a GS later

Anna was in the hero video hey?? :rolleyes:
Oh its a PR thing is it??? What the fuck are they trying to hide, have you seen the pics.. don't look like they are hiding anything..

Til early in the morning hey?? gee I thought it finished at 11pm obviously that is morning for you :rolleyes:
Didn't know she was scheduled to play today... I must have missed her name on the schedule :rolleyes:

Gee I am sick of this shit, Can she do anything without being criticised?? obviously not..

Nina_rus
Aug 30th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Fedorov was much better...

TeeRexx
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:45 AM
Is Enrique using an Eastern or Western grip on Anna's ass? :)

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20020830/i/1030667979.4161126512.jpg

May even be a Greek grip. :eek:

ChrisGermany
Aug 30th, 2002, 09:15 AM
I donīt know why I am attacked for my post but I just said that she tried to hide when being shown on screen ; I donīt criticize her for that really

I donīt criticize her for doing partying ( and itīs obviously you donīt go home even if the thing ends at 11 in the evening )

Itīs just that she likes the glamour and itīs even reported she lost for having a reason to skip Salomon and thatīs the only fact you can criticize about her these days

If you look at her serve and how she mixes overpowering and just keeping the ball in, she simply does not use her talent - thatīs the only thing you can criticize : Not using her talent, no cooperation with trainers ( as they certainyl DO give her tips for matches ) but on the other hand, searching the glamour headlines

Iīm sick of her criticizing the media following her, she on the other hand even searches the media

If being keen on tennis success she would try to hide on Enriqueīs estate, train train train and return in Shanghai, whereever, win an event with ease and all critics would shut up

ajayares
Aug 30th, 2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by ChrisGermany

I donīt criticize her for doing partying ( and itīs obviously you donīt go home even if the thing ends at 11 in the evening )

How do you know that?? You don't know that she planned on going to the after party stuff?? I am sure if she does it will be reported, just like everything else she does, I doubt these days she can go to the toilet, without it being reported in the gossip pages.. Now who fault it that??? you can't says its Anna's..

Itīs just that she likes the glamour and itīs even reported she lost for having a reason to skip Salomon and thatīs the only fact you can criticize about her these days

Where was this reported?? I can't buy that one little bit, she loses so she doesn't have to face Harold?? don't tell me this came from BILD???

If you look at her serve and how she mixes overpowering and just keeping the ball in, she simply does not use her talent - thatīs the only thing you can criticize : Not using her talent, no cooperation with trainers ( as they certainyl DO give her tips for matches ) but on the other hand, searching the glamour headlines

Can't disagree with that, especially her serve, because she can hit it hard, a good example was her last service game in the doubles match on Wednesday..

Iīm sick of her criticizing the media following her, she on the other hand even searches the media

I am not so sure about that, but that's your opinion..

As for attacking your post, well it wasn't supposed to be like that, I just hate it when people get things wrong...

Hulet
Aug 30th, 2002, 10:03 AM
Anyways, who won the best music award and the other awards. Can someone give us a report?

King Aaron
Aug 30th, 2002, 10:12 AM
cool!