PDA

View Full Version : I was at Daniela's match last night

jel-x
Aug 29th, 2002, 11:27 PM
I took some pictures from the match but only one came out. It's not that great a picture but I figured I'd share.

Also, I got to see her really close; My friends and I were standing around the exit of Louis Armstrong Stadium after the match and I almost got knocked over by her. I was gonna get her autograph, but she was moving really fast and had a couple of bodyguards. But it was pretty cool nonetheless.

lemon
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by jel-x
I took some pictures from the match but only one came out. It's not that great a picture but I figured I'd share.

Also, I got to see her really close; My friends and I were standing around the exit of Louis Armstrong Stadium after the match and I almost got knocked over by her. I was gonna get her autograph, but she was moving really fast and had a couple of bodyguards. But it was pretty cool nonetheless.
heh yep! Ty much for the pic! btw She walks REALLY fast doesn't she?

jel-x
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:14 AM
yes, she definitely walks very fast. She didn't smile much either. Very focused. The only time I saw her smile (besides when she won of course) was when they stopped play to decide whether to rain delay again and everyone was clapping and yelling to finish the match.

lemon
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:30 AM
heh do you mean, during the match or ever?

jel-x
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:33 AM
During the match. Actually, she still looked pretty focused when she almost ran into me.

lemon
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:36 AM
;) she always IMO seems too focused :p she ran into a door at
um........ what tourny was it.... I can't remember... i've been at too many tournaments:o but yeah, she wasn' looking and ran into a door :D

EVAspeed
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:36 AM
hehe... that's cute...

(maybe every story w/ daniela in it is cute to me) :angel:

lemon
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:39 PM
EVA, I think you've been oogling at the surfer chicks too much, the sun is getting to your head:p

lemon
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:37 PM
talk to the mod(kournikovafan13)

kournikovafan13
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:38 PM
:fiery:

I know the colors are horrible, but it wasn't my idea!:sad: I just came here and ta-da, the colors are like this. However, the colors don't seem to bother me all that much:confused:

Make a suggestion:
Forum Colors Thread (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35798)

Lola
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:33 PM
lucky you to see her live
:wavey:

starr
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:25 AM
Daniela is even prettier in person. She seems a little reserved or shy, but she smiles and laughs a lot in doubles, and she smiles a lot when she is talking to her mother.