PDA

View Full Version : Serena Gets Big Write Up In the UK's GQ & Vogue Magazines

GogoGirl
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:25 PM
This proves that the Cat Woman Ms. Serena "I Love PUMA", Williams was a cat's success.

CATWOMAN ON COURT

28 August 2002

MOVE over Kournikova. Serena Williams has found the ultimate on-court outfit. The 20-year-old Wimbledon winner wore a skin-tight, leather-look Lycra catsuit when she appeared on court for the opening night of the Grand Slam championship in New York this week. But while Anna Kournikova's sexy take on tennis fashion has raised eyebrows in the past and Ann White was asked to change out of the full-length white bodysuit that she wore to play at Wimbledon in 1985, Serena is determined to make her fashion statement a lasting one. "It's a new time, it's really sexy and cute," she said. "I love it. It kind of sticks to the body to whatever shape you are. If you don't have a decent shape then this isn't the best outfit to have." See the Vogue Daily News to see Serena's new Puma bodysuitů VOGUE DAILY NEWS

Click on the highlighted & underlined Vogue Daily News that appears at the end of this bit

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/daily_news/default.asp?nxtStory=3869&SummaryId=

Williams Rulez
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the article... Serena's outfit is eyecatching... :D

TeeRexx
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:44 PM
That SERENA.
What will she do next?

GogoGirl
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:07 PM
Okay u 2. We know you are looking at J'Lo's bumbum too. Yous are clicking on the links to get those pics.

Who wins - Serena or Jennifer "My Butt Still Rulez", Lopez?