PDA

View Full Version : The "I wanna fly kick Rennae Stubbs in the face" Hate Thread.

Golovinjured.
Jan 24th, 2009, 12:34 AM
SRSLY. She is such a bitter, old bitch. :o:o

Yesterday, she won her doubles with Stosur over Aga & Ula, 6-1 6-4, right? Anyway, they were up 6-1 5-2, and then Aga AND Ula both lobbed her in successive points to break back to 5-3. Still they went on to win, but in the post-match interview she goes (along these lines) "Yeah they were lucky to frame a few shots over my head to break back and stay out there a bit longer."
What an ungracious, offhanded remark. :speakles:

I fucking despise this lady, and I use the term lady verrrry losely. I wonder what she has to say about Jelena now? I can't wait for Fed Cup when she has to put up with Jelena being there. LOL.

Rennae Stubbs = :devil:

Mr.Kardashian
Jan 24th, 2009, 01:29 AM
thats a bit rude - u dont know her.

i have spoken to her a few times she is actually a really warm person with a great sense of humour and i respect her for still being a grand slam contender at 38 years of age.

however i have heard her say some negative comments about Jelena Dokic but just because she is opinionated doesnt warrant such an offensive thread. and what exactly is it doing in the Dokic section?

sorry - i just dont get it

Привет
Jan 24th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Well, to be fair, you don't know Radek Stepanek, Tysan.

But this thread is a little unnecessary. And it will most likely be deleted as soon as it was made.

Golovinjured.
Jan 24th, 2009, 01:36 AM
Well I wanna fly kick Rennae Stubbs in the face, so I made a thread about it. :shrug:

Uranium
Jan 24th, 2009, 02:04 AM
I dislike her nowadays for many reasons:
-Saying at the Olympics that singles players shouldn't be seeded for doubles and that she can beat them easily if they were to play doubles(she is refering to singles players). She then lost next round to Vivibel. IMO she was taking a hit at the WS being seeded #2.
-Her constant criticism of Dokic's fitness and tennis.
-This is just funny though:lol: They "framed" lobs over her head.:haha:

Uranium
Jan 24th, 2009, 02:14 AM
thats a bit rude - u dont know her.

i have spoken to her a few times she is actually a really warm person with a great sense of humour and i respect her for still being a grand slam contender at 38 years of age.

however i have heard her say some negative comments about Jelena Dokic but just because she is opinionated doesnt warrant such an offensive thread. and what exactly is it doing in the Dokic section?

sorry - i just dont get it

Not really, she has only made 1 semi between 2007 and 2008. She has underperformed in the slams, she did make 2 quarters too.

Golovinjured.
Jan 24th, 2009, 11:56 PM
-Saying at the Olympics that singles players shouldn't be seeded for doubles and that she can beat them easily if they were to play doubles(she is refering to singles players). She then lost next round to Vivibel. IMO she was taking a hit at the WS being seeded #2.

THANKYOU!

I'm not alone. :sad:
I also don't like Damir, or that money hungry mafia family, for overshadowing her brilliant run this week. :shout:

deepsand
Jan 25th, 2009, 12:36 AM
haha. Golovinjured, you are hilarious!

louloubelle
Jan 25th, 2009, 12:55 AM
THANKYOU!

I'm not alone. :sad:
I also don't like Damir, or that money hungry mafia family, for overshadowing her brilliant run this week. :shout:
Rennae opens her mouth alot and yes she doesn't have her fans because of it. Fair enough if you don't like her.

I think the pic is a bit offensive though.

Harvs
Jan 25th, 2009, 01:46 AM

shes good friends with both serena and vee tho:confused: so i dont think she would have directed that solely at them... more so, she would have liked to have been seeded herself.

Keadz
Jan 25th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Funny, I saw that interview to. No denying she is a good doubles player...but get over yourself. "I actually have a winning record of the Williams sisters" ...good on you. "Lucky framed over heads", fuck off...

She is annoying...but I am sure she is just a out spoken loud chick who would be pretty cool to hang around, but would gets extremely annoying after a while.

Funny pic :)

Harvs
Jan 25th, 2009, 02:05 AM
she says what she thinks... i respect that. i hate it when players sugarcoat things and jump around the questions...:)

Привет
Jan 25th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Well, she says what she thinks, so she should be prepared to be disliked for what she thinks. And she probably is. I doubt she gives a flying fuck that people are agitated by her media statements.

I'm amazed this thread is still open though. Isn't it against the forum rules to open a thread for the sole reason of hating on them?

Golovinjured.
Jan 25th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Well, if she's prepared to be disliked then this thread shouldn't bother her too much.

It's still open because I am legend, and this thread is here to defend Princess Jelena Dokic and her royal subjects of Don't Knock The Dok. We will not waver in our faith to lady Dokic and will fight for her until the end of the Earth, or until tyrant Stubbs and demonic Damir are gone for good. :armed:

Привет
Jan 25th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Lol. I doubt that Stubbs is going to see this thread in the first place. ;)

Golovinjured.
Jan 25th, 2009, 04:27 AM
Oh noes. Stubbs lost her doubles to Williams/Williams. She's now out of the AO. :bigcry:

The vulgar creature made a pass at Vee, grabbing her arse. :o I hope Dokic is not her next victim.
& Damir apparently loves Australia, and wants to coach Jelena again.

THESE PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED!

Havok
Jan 25th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Holy shit, that armpit hair cracked me up!:rolls:

doktor
Jan 25th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Well, if she's prepared to be disliked then this thread shouldn't bother her too much.

It's still open because I am legend, and this thread is here to defend Princess Jelena Dokic and her royal subjects of Don't Knock The Dok. We will not waver in our faith to lady Dokic and will fight for her until the end of the Earth, or until tyrant Stubbs and demonic Damir are gone for good. :armed:

seriously golovinjured you are fuckin hilarious... i'll kick stubbs when shes down...

deepsand
Jan 25th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Jelena's fitness needs work now doesn't it Stubbs-ey?
:P

Tennistourer
Jan 25th, 2009, 04:01 PM
golovinjured, I share your dislike of Stubbs. I saw her playing a at Wimbledon a few years back, and she was muttering about 'top seeds playing in the back of beyond' as she arrived at Court 6. It was only a first-round doubles match, and the tournament committee were trying to play catch-up after rain delays in week 1. When they've got main-draw singles matches to be completed, how could Stubbs think she's going to be put on a showcourt in those circumstances ? Had to laugh though when they umpire's voice announced that 'Miss Stubbs won the toss, and elected to receive', and an Aussie near me who must have been aware of her sexuality, said loudly 'JEEZ, that'll be a first' :lol:

vibe
Jan 26th, 2009, 02:39 PM
HAHA did you saw her spank venus williams at the end of the match on her ass!!!! i think the old horse has a thing for girls!! She does look like it. I freaking hate her and that old ringkly face of hers! Wish she s gonna put sideline during the fed cup! Stosur , dokic all the singles and cassey and stosur doubles ! great match up! And when they are going to put stubbs in doubles hope that will be the only match they lose! So that old lesbian will freaking shut up!

Golovinjured.
Jan 27th, 2009, 01:52 AM
My picture got removed. :speakles:

One of you reported me. Jezuz, get ova it. :weirdo::weirdo:

matty
Jan 27th, 2009, 02:50 AM
She does sounds a bit conceited....

vibe
Jan 27th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Just saw an interview with Nicole Prat! She s fun she s cheering on Dokic etc. Saying it's hart breaking! I think Stubbs can learn something from her... the old hank

Golovinjured.
Jan 27th, 2009, 11:16 AM
LOL, bandwagonner. :rolleyes:

Alizé Molik
Jan 27th, 2009, 12:04 PM
golovnjured ur amaze.

Slutiana
Jan 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM
:worship: Cow.

Golovinjured.
Jan 27th, 2009, 11:26 PM
golovnjured ur amaze.

:inlove:

:worship: Cow.

Totally, I can't wait for Fed Cup! :hearts: She is gonna be so pissed off Jelena is there, and that she'll probably be playing most of the singles.

Golovinjured.
Jan 29th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Looks like Jelena gets to fly first class to Perth thanks to Jetstar, while Stubbsy will have to find her own way. :sad:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4899/dokicpreimpactin0.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9439/dokicpostimpactis9.jpg

Привет
Jan 30th, 2009, 01:03 AM
You're going to get yourself banned. :lol:

GeeTee
Jan 30th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Doubles star Rennae Stubbs, who only this month spoke of a cat onto the last of her nine lives, does not think the top-10 target is beyond her born-again Fed Cup teammate.

"I think it's very realistic. I don't think that's a stretch at all," Stubbs said yesterday, noting the incredible improvement in Dokic since she was an overweight loser in qualifying at the Linz tournament in October. "If she'd said that before the tournament I'd have said, 'you've got to prove yourself before saying that' and she's done it, she's proved it, and I think the match against Safina was a good indication of where she can go, because it was her first against a top-10 player.

"Watching her play was like watching her play seven years ago. Exactly the same person, exactly the same player. Once you've got it, you've got it. If you are fit enough and you put in the work, once you know that you can do it, once you know you have that ability, you always have that ability. Once a champion, always a champion." :angel:

Daniel K
Jan 30th, 2009, 01:31 AM
omg rofl!! Shoostar :inlove:

Stubbs what a bandwagonner...

doktor
Jan 30th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Looks like Jelena gets to fly first class to Perth thanks to Jetstar, while Stubbsy will have to find her own way. :sad:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4899/dokicpreimpactin0.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9439/dokicpostimpactis9.jpg

fukin hilarious

louloubelle
Jan 30th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Just saw an interview with Nicole Prat! She s fun she s cheering on Dokic etc. Saying it's hart breaking! I think Stubbs can learn something from her... the old hank
Nicole was (and still is) a great supporter of Jelena. When Jelena switched nationalities she apparently tried to mediate and speak to her - but it didn't work due to Damir's influence.