PDA

View Full Version : PHOTOS of SHARAPOVA in VANCOUVER!

~SunFlower~
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:09 AM
I couldn't wait any longer to share my few personal photos of Maria Sharapova winning her second pro title in Vancouver. You can see how happy she was! My friend helped me taking photos for me. Wasn't he a great photographer!?! :) I begged him to do that for me since I am not the type of person to take photos of the players. I am too mature for my age. :p

This is the second time I am using my friend's Internet while I am in Montreal. The first time was that I used for only 5 mins. I am having a blast! I met all the Russian players in Montreal. I found a while ago that Maria Kirilenko is here competing in the junior Canadian Open. Please pray that she makes in the final for me because I intend to go and watch her IF she makes in the final. If so, I will try to take some photos of her. I am looking forward to coming home in Vancouver on Monday late night. You won't see me posting again until the following weekend after I return to Vancouver. What a vacation for me! :wavey:

If anyone wants to have my personal photos of Maria in Vancouver in your Maria Sharapova website, I would be happy for you to do so but please mention my name Sharky Sue as a credit. Thank you! :) Let me know as I want to feel proud of my personal photos in your sites. :)

The Cat, I want to let you know that I missed you and apologize the delay tape. It's unsuccessful so far. I will have to bring the tape back to Vancouver and have my friend to take care of making a copy for me. Can you be patient a bit more? I hope you enjoy the photos!

Big cheers to Russians @ US Open and Eggy! :) Elena Bovina played awesome as I watched on tv. God, I love Russian players! I feel so sad of no Maria Sharapova at US Open. Not even in the juniors! :sad: I still love you, Maria! Maria in Vancouver will always be the most special thing in my life. She accepted my personal gift and gave me a high FIVE! What a great moment. I think of it everyday. I am so thankful. :kiss:

Hi Mark Newman by the way. I didn't forget you either! :)

Go girls! :bounce:

~SunFlower~
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:11 AM
Maria photo 1

~SunFlower~
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:13 AM
Maria photo

~SunFlower~
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:17 AM
Maria photo 3

Cassius
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:21 AM
Great photos Sharky:D
I esp. like number 3.

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:19 AM
thanx Sue :kiss: :)

great pics and welcome back :)

the cat
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Well well well. If it isn't a Sharky sighting! :eek:

Nice photos! :D Too bad you didn't take them, Sue! :( Is this the same photographer who photographed you from behind on the Golf course? LOL! ;) He should have taken a picture of Maria Sharapova high fiving you! That would have been great!

Sharky, with you, I have no choice but to be patient! :kiss:

I hope you are having a great vacation! :bounce:

But I hoped you would go to the Junior Canadian Open and post reprts for us. :(

bubble
Aug 29th, 2002, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the great photos, Sharky!

:)

TS
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the great pics :)