PDA

View Full Version : As an American man, it's an honor to listen to McEnroe and Courier!

the cat
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:01 AM
As an American man, it's an honour to listen to John McEnroe, an American tennis icon, and Jim Courier, an American tennis warrior do color commentary at the 2002 U.S. Open! :D

Their insightful, astounding and outstanding commentary was great to listen to in the final set of the dramatic five set tiebreak Marat Safin - Nicolas Kiefer first round match! :bounce:

To be honest, I wasn't too keen on Jim Courier as a commentator on the USA Network. But now I think he'll do just fine. He already has a great rapport with John McEnroe! :)

And Mcenroe and Courier have alot in common, too. They both are very talented away from the court! McEnroe with his Art Galleries and Book! And Courier with his Music! :bounce: ;)

Fingon
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:34 AM
agree on McEnroe.

Courier? all I can say is :rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:56 AM
Cat? have you've been eating your "GREEN EGGS AND HAM" again?

grrrrrrr I think they both suck, Mcenroe is a bit better then Jim, but gross me out. YUCKY! I would rather have BJK and Navratilova commentating then those two morons.

the cat
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:05 AM
Dawn, do you realize you just called Hall Of Famers McEnroe and Courier morons? :confused:

And you forgot to capitaalize the E in McEnroe! ;)

By the way Dawn, I like listening to Billie Jean King and Martina Navratilova, too! :D It's too bad BJK doesn't commentate at Wimbledon anymore for American television.

And Dawn, what's with the Green Eggs and Ham? :confused: You've mentioned that to me before! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad: Are you insinuating I'm suffering from food posoining and that's making me irrational? :sad:

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:12 AM
No I am implying that since your name was cat in the hat, and Green Eggs and Ham is a book with "the cat" in the storyline, that I would throw that in, in a joking way since we didn't agree.:)

Or I could be implying option #2. You've become irrational due to food posoning eating Green Eggs and Ham, and I must do CPR on you Stat while wearing my nice crisp white Uniform and high heel pumps.:)

the cat
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:18 AM
CPR Stat, Dawn? In your pumps and little white uniform? :hearts: But Dawn, are you trying to save me, or finish me off? :confused: ;)

And I get your Green Eggs and Ham comment now. I was just alittle sleepy before.

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:24 AM
Save you cat, that is my job, and I am glad you are awake now;)

LucasArg
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:34 AM
Mc Enroe and Courier are morons. I am glad I don't have to listen them in my TV coverage.:p

the cat
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:38 AM
Thanks for saving me Dawn! :kiss: But thinking about your little white uniform and pumps, as well as your plush 125 pound curves, is making me go to bed with heart palpitaions! :eek: Thanks Dawn! ;) And good night! :wavey:

Dawn Marie
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:42 AM
Nite Nite cat:)

Hagar
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:31 AM
What is CPR? Can it also be done without pumps and a white uniform?

-Sonic-
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Lmao Dawn.

the cat
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:04 PM
Yes Hagar, CPR can be done without pumps and a white
Uniform. But Dawn Marie has her own inimitable style! ;)

Well, it looks like rain is going to be a factor today at the U.S. Open. :( So be ready to hear more of John McEnroe, Jim Courier and Tracy Austin! They are going to have alot of time to kill! :eek:

TeeRexx
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:24 PM
Courier is a dullard.
And McEnroe is a jackass.

Bring on Carillio, BJK and Navratilova.

babsi
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Courier was so funny during one match when he said that he loved emotion on court and that is coming from someone who was BORING on court and BORING off it. He has zero personality, nevermind he hates women's tennis, I don't think he would lower himself to commentate on a women's match.

iluvtrent
Aug 29th, 2002, 01:09 PM
McEnroe is okay, I just wish he would learn to say names. "Srichaphan" in his mouth is "SA-RIP-TIFAN! Huh? If you don't know, Mac, ask Bill McAtee, your classy partner. :)

the cat
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:48 PM
babsi and Tee, no love for J.C.? ;)

express
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:38 PM
i love 'em both. i love their honesty. my only problem with Courier is that he tends to harp a bit on his pet peeves. kinda like me on the BAP-suit now that i think about it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: