PDA

View Full Version : vBookie

Jackie Stephens
Jan 19th, 2009, 04:41 PM
I know iwth vBookie you can bet on games, how come everytime I click it it says that I don't have permission to enter?

Kart
Jan 19th, 2009, 05:04 PM
I'm afraid that feature has been withdrawn from this site permanently.

bakkie pleur
Jan 19th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Why is it still on the screen then?

Kart
Jan 20th, 2009, 12:34 AM
No idea.

I expect someone hasn't got round to getting rid of it yet.

columbus
Jan 23rd, 2009, 03:50 PM
I sent many messages regarding the same problem to admin. But he isn't able to answer me for months what is the problem. IMO I did nothing what caused the blocking. But the support here is nothing more than shit by the forum owners.

BTW the message which appears is the following:

columbus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Kart
Jan 23rd, 2009, 05:53 PM
But the support here is nothing more than shit by the forum owners.
Did you read what I wrote above ?

The feature has been withdrawn so you can't access it.

columbus
Jan 23rd, 2009, 11:29 PM
I read but it seems you don't get what I meant! I asked about that problems via messagesystem to admin since many months and the only explanation I read is now here!

Kart
Jan 23rd, 2009, 11:35 PM
My apologies, I misunderstood you.

I don't know anything about private messages to the admin - I do my best to answer as many as I can and I'm sure the others do the same.

joćo.
Feb 2nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
So it won't be back? :(