PDA

View Full Version : Is Serena wearing a thong under the BAP-suit?

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:34 PM
that's how it seems to me. is that all butt and nothing but butt hanging out there? :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Whoever invented the thong is a genious

Anyway, are you really requesting we answer that question?! :confused: :confused:

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:40 PM
yes i really want to know. that's how it seems to me but my radar may be a bit off.

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:40 PM
What the hell is a BAP suite. You are intentionally to using the term BAP to piss off alot of Afrian Americans on this board. I suggest that all poster ignore this brain dead idiot. Get out the house and get a fucking job loser...

Gonzo Hates Me!
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:41 PM
lol

i would answer but i am not supposed to be looking lol

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:43 PM
hey Freethinker, if you guys can call Serena a BAP, then why the hell can't i call what she is wearing a BAP-suit? i think it's kind of cute actually -- the name i mean, not the outfit.

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:46 PM
You are not getting one over on me brain dead...I think that is a cute name (brain dead) how is that?

Volcana
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Its not fair to the rest of the affluent, materialistic, extroverted Black women out there. Would you call every outfit Anna poputs on a 'loser-suit'. It's not fair to the other people who where those clothes. From a marketing perspective of course, the suit is a real success. Everyone's talking about it.

We'll never see anyone else wear one on a tennis court, but I guarantee it'll be in nightclubs before the end of year.

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:51 PM
i'm not trying to be fair. i'm asking a question. is she wearing a thong under the BAP-suit? can anyone tell? i'm just curious to know if there is any butt support in that thing. when i buy myself one to wear in a nightclub -- and i agree that it is much more suited to that venue -- i want to know if it will hold my butt up or not. my butt isn't as big as Serena's but it's none too shabby either! :eek: :eek:

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:56 PM
yes i would if...

a group of loud Anna fans who dominate the posts about Anna collectively agreed that she is a LOSER

if one of the leaders of this group then ran a poll asking the board who else were LOSERS and listed a # of names that they ALL agreed shared the same traits as Anna

and if having agreed among themselves that Anna is aloser, they then described an outfit that she was wearing as a typical LOSER outfit.

i call it a BAP suit bec a group of you all agreed that Serena is a BAP and that the outfit she is wearing actually reflects this. consequently i called it a BAP-suit.

i do not seek to offend anyone. i'm just going with the natural flow of your collective groupthink.

Originally posted by Volcana
... Would you call every outfit Anna poputs on a 'loser-suit'...

mentos
Aug 28th, 2002, 08:12 PM
express,

For goodness sake,
Why are you and so many others obsessed with Serena's
onion? :confused:
You don't have to agree with her outfit, state so and move on! :rolleyes:

Cybelle Darkholme
Aug 28th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Her onion is fantastic, though I dont swing that way.:angel:

As for BAP suit, well it really isn't a BAP suit just because some people think she's a bap doesnt mean everything she wears will be BAP related.

Thats like calling everything she wears a TENNIS suit when clearly she wears other things.

Her outfit was a tennis outfit. See, its simple. As far as the thong thing goes I dont know why dont you write puma an email?

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 28th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Ignore brain dead. He/She is looking for stimulation to kick start that brain...

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 08:52 PM
but the main reason why the BAP thread got inspired in the first place was because of this skin-tight outfit that she is wearing with a tiara!!!

so it makes sense to me to call it a BAP outfit which i shortened to BAP-suit bec the media were calling it a CAT-suit and i thought that BAP-suit had a nicer ring to it.

and then i saw that her butt cheeks were falling out the minute she started to run so i started wondering if there is any built-in butt support in the damn thing or if she is in the buff undreneath it. or is wearing a thong. yes i must mail PUMA.

by the way, for those of you who were saying that Serena designed this outfit, she didn't. she said in the post-match interview that she did not design it.

and did you see the way Venus was cracking up as the crowd started to hoot and whistle?

bec Serena is so utterly competitive, my vote is that she is trying to out-do Venus who managed to derail the OZ last year by revealing lotsa breast. so now Serena is butting in to get some of that same attention. :eek: :eek: :eek:

eshell
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:57 PM
Gee, everyone here assumes to know tennis players' motives (including me). Can we stop with the conjecture???

Only Serena knows why she choses to wear the CAT suit. Heck, why the obsession with her outfit, Express? You've repeatedly written that you dislike it.

Let it go and move on. LOL
:)

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:02 PM
can't help it. everytime i see her huge butt rolling in and out of that thing i become newly amazed at the WTA and how politically correct it has become as an institution.

was it Anna who got told to put on some more clothes while playing on the practice courts? :confused: :confused: such double standards...someone should have the decency to tell Serena that she doesn't have the body for that outfit and that it is not appropriate for a tennis court. will anyone? Noooooo...why not? let's all speculate...

Renee
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:05 PM
anybody seen oo00oo, lately?

CC
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Maybe you can ask her to bend over so that you can take a look.http://216.40.241.68/contrib/tweetz/bootyshake.gif

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:08 PM
are you trying to say that i am OOOOO? i promise you i am not.

good suggestion CC. i'm sure the crowd would love that!

nice smilie! :D :p

CC
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:22 PM
:p

express
Aug 29th, 2002, 01:35 AM
damn! i can't find a back view shot to help answer my question :p :eek:

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap_photo/20020828/all/l613380.jpg

toreador
Aug 29th, 2002, 01:58 AM
no matter if Serena wears a thong or not her suit still sucks...
honestly it's the worst suit i've seen so far...

express
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:15 AM
wow Sophie-Angel. your first post and you use it to agree with me...i am flattered...;) ;) ;)

Hulet
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:25 AM
LOL @ express. You seem really obsessed with serena & venus. I did a search on your username; so far, it says that you have posted on 62 threads since your inception and, of those threads, atleast 22 of them are related to either serena or venus, or both. That is over 1/3 of the total threads you posted on. How about giving more of your posting time to your faves.:o

express
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:27 AM
they are my faves, that's why i spend so much time on them. but unlike other Williams fans, i speak the truth as i see it. :p :p :p

express
Aug 29th, 2002, 02:32 AM
i also like Hingis too, just for the record:p

and about those 22 V and/or S posts that you mentioned? most of them would have happened this week as i do not have access to a computer except sporadically.

eshell
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:33 PM
<sigh> Serena has a great body. That suit hugs her. I wouldn't wear it but, then again, I'm not Serena.

Her use of undergarments is a moot point. The Open approved her attire and she chooses to wear it. Critique her outfits. You have the right.

BUT I don't think she cares about OUR opinions of the Cat Suit. LOL

Raisin
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:51 PM
You know someone is obsessed with Serena when they can't post in a topic or create a topic without mentioning her:o

express
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:02 PM
speaking of yourself Raisin? :confused:

it's clear that Serena doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks. if she gave a crap, she would not be embarassing herselfi n public like this. more power to her if that's what she wants. but as a woman of color myself, i feel let down by her choice to be used as a public spectacle and object of derison and pointing fingers. we've come a long way baby. or maybe not. that's the meta-issue here folks. too bad some of you can't seem to get that. then again, i suspect you all do but don't have the courage to say it. well, that is clearly not my problem.

Raisin
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by express
speaking of yourself Raisin? :confused:

it's clear that Serena doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks. if she gave a crap, she would not be embarassing herselfi n public like this. more power to her if that's what she wants. but as a woman of color myself, i feel let down by her choice to be used as a public spectacle and object of derison and pointing fingers. we've come a long way baby. or maybe not. that's the meta-issue here folks. too bad some of you can't seem to get that. then again, i suspect you all do but don't have the courage to say it. well, that is clearly not my problem.

Gotcha:p
Did I call your name? And for the record, I don't care if you're a woman of color or not:rolleyes: What's color got to do with dressing?:confused:

express
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Raisin: if you weren't referring to me as the thread starter i apologise for responding to you.

my own position as a woman of color are my own. feel free to hold yours.

Mitzi
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:39 PM
just this headline will make me have nightmares tonight!

Cybelle Darkholme
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Express why is it that your opinion is somehow "the truth" while everyone who likes what she wore is not? What backwards world do you come from? You have an opinon, its neither right nor wrong, its subjective. Do you know what subjective is?

Fine, you dont like her outfit. So what? Others do. Not everyone shares the same style. Why can't you people get that in your head? That's what makes the world so different and exciting.

The problem arises when people feel its neccessary to attack someone just because of an outfit? Now thats sad and pathetic if you ask me.

Just like when that photo of jen was snapped at the beach and people got on her case. People can wear what they want if you dont have anything nice to say well, i'm sure you know how the saying goes.

Cybelle Darkholme
Aug 29th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Express why is it that your opinion is somehow "the truth" while everyone who likes what she wore is not? What backwards world do you come from? You have an opinon, its neither right nor wrong, its subjective. Do you know what subjective is?

Fine, you dont like her outfit. So what? Others do. Not everyone shares the same style. Why can't you people get that in your head? That's what makes the world so different and exciting.

The problem arises when people feel its neccessary to attack someone just because of an outfit? Now thats sad and pathetic if you ask me.

Just like when that photo of jen was snapped at the beach and people got on her case. People can wear what they want if you dont have anything nice to say well, i'm sure you know how the saying goes.

HAIL-VENUS
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Express, ever since Serena debuted her new outfit, you've been out of control. Nobody here knows what Serena's got on underneath her clothes. We're looking at the view from the same place you are. And what's up with this "Bap Suit" crap? For the love of all things human, let it go girl. Please, just let it go.

Larrybid
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Volcana
Its not fair to the rest of the affluent, materialistic, extroverted Black women out there. Would you call every outfit Anna poputs on a 'loser-suit'. It's not fair to the other people who where those clothes. From a marketing perspective of course, the suit is a real success. Everyone's talking about it.

We'll never see anyone else wear one on a tennis court, but I guarantee it'll be in nightclubs before the end of year.

LOL, I think that is the point Volcana...that suit belongs in a nightclub moreso than a tennis court. Not that I'm complaining. But I disagree that nobody will where anything like it. Didn't some girl were a white unitard at Wimby a couble years back? The only thing is nobody will wear something like that, thats built like Serena. .......I'm hearing the Commodores singing in the background..........

the cat
Aug 30th, 2002, 12:41 AM
Larrybid, Anne White wore a white unitard at Wimbledon in 1984. So it was more than a couple of years ago! ;)

express
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:28 AM
what backwards world do i come from? interesting attempt at a twist Cybelle. and i wouldn't have expected such condescension from you. but i get it -- you'd rather i joined you in denial about the fact that Serena looks like a big seal. well i won't.

if Anna or any other white girl had dared to wear this outfit, you and Hail-Venus would be leading the posse to pour scorn on her head. Tee-Rex would have started another of his insipid picture threads with a question about the outfit. and y'all would have had a good old gloat and patted each other on the back about how classy Venus is.

so bec it's Serena that makes her untouchable? not in my books.

i am ashamed of Serena. i am dreading her match tomorrow. i am dreading the sight of all those people pointing and snickering, some openly, some behind their hands, as she removes her stupid pink jacket to reveal herself in all her splendour. i am dreading the sound of the cat-calls and whistles. i am ashamed of the fact that the #1 tennis player in the world isn't content to be just that -- she must insist on looking like Christina Aguilera minus the hip-high boots. i feel deep shame. even Venus' peek-a-boo outfit at Oz 2 years ago didn't affect me like this. Serena has reached a new low. i have the courage to admit it.

Amanda
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:51 AM
Since you are so obsessed with Serena's ass...why don't you just go ahead and kiss it. With her outfit, it will not be hard to find.

Raisin
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Amanda
Since you are so obsessed with Serena's ass...why don't you just go ahead and kiss it. With her outfit, it will not be hard to find.

LMAO, now that was funny Amanda;)

express
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:32 PM
i would if i swung that way. she's certainly advertising it for such and similar purposes isn't she? :eek: :eek: :eek: surely that outfit doesn't exactly bring tennis to mind...:o :o :o

Originally posted by Amanda

eshell
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:42 PM
Express, I've read with interest how you dislike Serena's outfit and all that this outfit represents to you (including your perception of how it impacts other women...more specifically, women of color).

Why the rancor? You've made your point...eloquently at times. Maybe it's time to move on to another topic.

express
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:07 PM
eshell i am only answering questions/charges made to me. :)

look at the hundreds of hits this thread has received. there's a lot of interest in this topic. for good reason -- Serena is embarassing us all. :shame: :shame: :o :o :o

express
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:36 AM
...for changing into that gorgeous, classy outfit you unveiled on Arthus Ashe Kids Day. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Arthur Ashe thanks you...

Louis Armstrong thanks you...

every proud, self-honoring Black woman out there thanks you...

I thank you...

now go on and show Dechy who is boss.

gosh, it's nice to be loving you unconditionally again...:eek: :eek:

Larrybid
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by the cat
Larrybid, Anne White wore a white unitard at Wimbledon in 1984. So it was more than a couple of years ago! ;)

WOW, that long ago? Seemed like only yesturday. Gee I have been a fan awile...lol

express
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:24 PM
oh great. now 36% of those polled by USA found the BAP-suit to be the sexiest outfit at the USO this year. so Serena has decided that she will wear it again...*shudder* *shudder*...

and we were doing so well...

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap_photo/20020831/all/l615605.jpg