PDA

View Full Version : Oh La La

Willam
Jan 16th, 2009, 12:40 PM
If you're gonna delete a thread i did about a joke i did of my fave player, please delete aswell the bad reps i got because of it.

дalex
Jan 16th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I hope my post didn't have anything to do with thread getting deleted. :bolt:
I guess mods knew the direction that thread was heading to and that's why they deleted it. :shrug:
I know you're a JJ fan, I was just making fun of general atmosphere in GM regarding Jelena. I'd goodrep you but I must spread some reputation first. :)

Yasmine
Jan 16th, 2009, 12:48 PM
I didn't delete the thread, I moved it out of your sight.

Just we can keep it somewhere and use it against you in a trial someday :devil:

Willam
Jan 16th, 2009, 12:50 PM
merci, t'est gentil et tout mais je ne veux pas la rep si je ne peux voir ma thread.

svp.

Yasmine
Jan 16th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Speaking in french won't help :p

Dexter
Jan 16th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Even in a broken one. :lol:

Willam
Jan 16th, 2009, 01:05 PM
what is a broken one.

Yasmine
Jan 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Let's close this case: you got one bad rep and it's far from being that bad.

Therefore it's not gonna be deleted. Maybe next time you will think twice before opening a thread which might lead to provoking bad reps or responses from your fellow posters (whether it's about your favorite player or not).

End of story and thread closed.

Kart
Jan 16th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Tzar, given your recent accusations, I am keeping an eye out for evidence of the mistreatment that you claim to have been receiving.

However, this topic does not need a thread to be made about it. You have been told repeatedly to use the PM system for personal grievances before and I know you are quite capable of it.

For the record though:

The administration are not interested in getting involved with rep comments unless they are threatening or offensive.

We certainly have no intention of getting involved because other posters don't find your insinuations about a player's sexual orientation to be funny.

If you didn't want to receive any bad reps, you shouldn't have opened the thread.