PDA

View Full Version : Ana's Birthday Wishes For Izzy(Gaviotabr)

bruce goose
Jan 16th, 2009, 04:11 AM
To any moderators:You might disapprove of the highly temporary relevance of this thread;I only ask that you wait 'til Saturday comes in Rio de Janeiro before you delete this:angel:

Clearly,I don't have direct contact with Ana,nor do I even attempt to invade her privacy.However,I knew that she'd want to salute one of her most loyal fans on a special day,so I had to make a telepathic connection.It was sort of painful...NOT the telepathy part,it just gave me a headache to be bombarded with images of Ana's aimless clothes-shopping fantasies:rolleyes:.I finally persuaded Ana to focus on the objective,yet she wasn't 100% certain what to say as she feared that Izzy would overanalyze her message...as she does with everything else:rolleyes:.Since Ana wasn't familiar with any appropriate Mexican songs,I gave her the suggestion you'll see below,and she approved:).

....And Izzy,I'm sorry that I couldn't give it to you in Portuguese:p but,since you're such a Smarty-Pants,Miss Law AND Med student(:ras::ras::ras:),you can translate it for your bf by the time HIS birthday rolls around:

Feliz,feliz cumplean~os
Que Dios en su bondad
Te de muy larga vida
Salud y felicidad!!

Feliz,feliz cumplean~os
Deseamos para ti
Que Dios omnipotente
Te quiera bendecir!!

(Ch.)Feliz,feliz cumplean~os
Que Dios en su bindad
Te de muy larga vida
Salud y felicidad!!

A Dios le damos gracias
Que con amor sin par
A otro an~o hermoso
Te permitio llegar

(Ch.)Feliz,feliz cumplean~os
Que Dios en su bondad
Te de muy larga vida
Salud y felicidad.......a-MEN!!!

Happy Birthday,Izzy:D,from Ana and all of her posting fans here at the Forum:smooch::wavey:

Princeza
Jan 16th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Parabens Izzy :banana:
Muita felicidade pra vocÍ e vitorias para Ana :angel:

gaviotabr
Jan 16th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Thank you guys!

Bruce, you didn't have to open a thread for me! But you're very sweet! Thank you!

Princeza, very good portuguese! Thanks!

SOA_MC
Jan 16th, 2009, 09:33 AM
So have you got gifts from anybody yet?

Boyfriend? :hehehe::p

gaviotabr
Jan 16th, 2009, 09:41 AM
So have you got gifts from anybody yet?

Boyfriend? :hehehe::p

I have just got out of bed. My parents and my brother have done the job of waking me up with kisses, a couple of gifts and singing happy birthday. Today is also my grandfather's birthday, so I have called him and we spent some time congratulating each other, which is always funny. :lol: That was pretty much it so far.

My boyfriend is at his house sleeping I suppose. It's still pretty early here. But we are all going out for dinner tonight. :bounce:

SOA_MC
Jan 16th, 2009, 10:12 AM
I'm off for awhile and since I probably won't see you for the rest of your day at least, I'll wish for you to have a great day Isabella :)

gaviotabr
Jan 16th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I'm off for awhile and since I probably won't see you for the rest of your day at least, I'll wish for you to have a great day Isabella :)

Thank you Audio! :kiss:

bruce goose
Jan 16th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Thank you Audio! :kiss:Feliz cumplean~os a` tu abuela tambien:);espere' para el termino de Dementieva-Safina...por lo tanto,necesito una siesta corte:cool::wavey:

The Daviator
Jan 16th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Happy birthday to one of Ana's best fans :hug:

OC521
Jan 16th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Happy Brzday Gaviotabr!

Thanks for all the photos you have posted!

azdaja
Jan 16th, 2009, 08:27 PM
happy birthday :D

Reckoner
Jan 16th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Happy birthday!!

And you have a lovely name as well.

bruce goose
Jan 16th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Happy birthday!!

And you have a lovely name as well....And is a lovely PERSON to match the name:)

Nikkiri
Jan 17th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Happy Birthday :) Hopefully Ana will give you a good present by starting to play well :lol:

Dexter
Jan 17th, 2009, 03:52 AM
Hope you had a nice one. ;)

doni1212
Jan 17th, 2009, 05:17 AM
Hope you had an amazing Birthday, Gaviotabr!!!

gaviotabr
Jan 17th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks everyone!!!