PDA

View Full Version : Posting Entry Lists and Player Info?

Jorn
Jan 15th, 2009, 01:51 PM
1) Can we post the Entry list here when they are posted on the Official website?

2) Userly some poster answer questions about players in the Lists, but in the last 1-2 weeks, the userly posters have stop answer the questions.

So I wonder, can we still post the info about who is OUT or IN in the Forum Early Entry Lists Threads? (If we find the info)

This because i don't want to be in troubles with the Mods because i posting some info, if that is against the Boards rules :wavey:

Kart
Jan 15th, 2009, 04:38 PM
1) Can we post the Entry list here when they are posted on the Official website?
I don't see why not.

I don't understand the second question so I can't answer it.

Jorn
Jan 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I will try again. :)

Some posters has ask Questions about if any fave player will play in a Tournament when the Entry Lists are out, userly TheBoiledEgg and some others answer the questions, but in the last 2 weeks nobody of the userly posters answer the questions.

Like a poster ask. "Will Caroline Wozniacki play in Sweden Open" or about any player

So i wonder if a new rule is against to answer these questions?

sorry if my English is too bad.

Kart
Jan 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Your English is fine :), it's my reading skills that are lacking.

Anyway I don't see anything wrong with that either.

tobi
Jan 16th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Some posters has ask Questions about if any fave player will play in a Tournament when the Entry Lists are out, userly TheBoiledEgg and some others answer the questions, but in the last 2 weeks nobody of the userly posters answer the questions.

Like a poster ask. "Will Caroline Wozniacki play in Sweden Open" or about any player

So i wonder if a new rule is against to answer these questions?

I dont think there is any change but as far as I know majority of the posters who are geting the lists,just geting entry lists when it is published and cant get any more updates from then on,thats why there arent much questions/answers going on these days.

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Oh that stinks! They change so much, and this is kept secret from all of us paying fans!! We have to find a way to get updates?!?!?! I know a player I could possibly ask (not saying I will), but do they get the lists/updates themselves directly?

iGOAT
Jan 16th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Oh that stinks! They change so much, and this is kept secret from all of us paying fans!! We have to find a way to get updates?!?!?! I know a player I could possibly ask (not saying I will), but do they get the lists/updates themselves directly?
Which player do you know? :)

drake3781
Jan 17th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Which player do you know? :)

Will you cut your posting by half if I tell you? :rolleyes:

iGOAT
Jan 17th, 2009, 12:54 AM
God, you are so retarded! What do you have against my posting?

iGOAT
Jan 17th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Also, there are lots of members who post much more and more controversial than me. My posts (as far as I know) are friendly and nice (find examples otherwise), you're supposed to chat, I post in chat threads and games, it's just so weird! Maybe you don't like Szavay? It is just so beyond me why you are hating on me everywhere.

Petkorazzi
Jan 17th, 2009, 09:35 AM
:yawn: :weirdo: Just cause you have nowhere to post on the whole forum doesn't mean others don't as well. :kiss: :kiss:

Kart
Jan 17th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Ok kids. Break it up.