PDA

View Full Version : Do you think seles's new alfit is sexy?

selesadmirer
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:47 PM
I think it looks very nice on her,and its going for her because she has been getting in shape lately....The orange color is a new addition to seles,and it blends in with her tan color and blonde hair......What are your thoughts?

Helen Lawson
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:57 PM
I like it but she needs a fur collar or something to really set it off. Serena wears diamonds so why not a little fur for Monica? Fake or real, she is so well liked I do not even think PETA would get on her case.

wave
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Though being a Seles fan, I don't think that this outfit is "sexy". It is nice, fresh and looks quite good on her. But sexy? I don't even think she intended to look sexy in it. After all it is a sports dress.
Sexy could be called the outfit of Serena, and I think that this was intended to look sexy, but it's not really good for the muscular figure of her. I think Venus would look stunning in it. Another sexy outfit was Daniela's at the Australian Open.

But anyone should wear what she/he likes (and what she/he gets money for wearing it).

After reading this for the second time, I think that it was not nice to bring in other players. I remember that I wrote something similar in a thread on Venus new dress and Dawn brought in Arantxa's tummy. So here the criticism comes back to me. Sorry! :o I didn't intend to bash Serena, because I know that we are not all built like Anna. I like Serena's top and skirt for the childrens day, I admire her because she is very brave in fashion. Still I think she had better outfits than this one. But nice try!

Williams fans: Don't get after me!:angel: