PDA

View Full Version : Amelie Mauresmo....

jadore
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:46 AM
gets the easiest fucken draws compared to other seeded players and because of this she always makes semi-finals or finals of big tournies such as wimbledon and that tournie she just won-dokic always has to play hantuchova in an early round where mauresmo has to play bloody qualifiers or ppl well below her seeding-except for capriati who now seems to be on the decline!

then she says she can be number1 in the world........pffffffffff! hingis and davy would slaughter u!

wongqks
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:49 AM
LOL, amelie got lucky with draw? Give me a break, she may play Clijsters in fourth round, Cappy in QF etc. and if that is not tough LOL No more comment

jadore
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:52 AM
clijsters will probably go out b4 then unless she is fully rehabiliated from her injury and she can beat capriati!

turt
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:52 AM
Let's see first how she can handle with Kimmie, and then we'll talk again about what an "easy draw" is...
What about Lindsay's one? :p

per4ever
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:53 AM
completely agree with wongqks... she has no easy draw. Kim fourth round, Cappy QF, Venus Semi, Serena Final.

She has to beat the whole top to win this...

turt
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:53 AM
jadore, I bet you haven't seen the Kimmie's 1st round match... :angel:

jadore
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:54 AM
still, it wouldn't surprise me, thats all....

wongqks
Aug 28th, 2002, 11:00 AM
hehe your comment is too controversial I personally don't think she got a soft draw in wimbledon either, it is not her fault that other seeds fall out before playing her.

Lapin
Aug 28th, 2002, 01:57 PM
:rolleyes:

....... and at Wimbledon Amélie played Anastasia Myskina, the number 18 seed and runner up in the two previous weeks' grasscourt tournaments, in the third round. An easy draw... :rolleyes: ;)

Sonja
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:13 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

V.Melb
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Hey. A Draw does not start in the fourth round. :rolleyes:

Amelie often gets really weak players in her earlier matches.
Bes, Torrens, Benesova (although she can be good) and Pin. generally much weaker players.

RAA
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:35 PM
i always find it funny that people say "so and so always get an easy draw". I don't think that the players worry about it nearly as much as people on this board do..
... I'd never heard it about Mauresmo though. conspiracy theorists abound...
she has capriati, clijsters and sugiyama in her draw. she also had daniilidou until she lost. not an easy quarter at all.

griffin
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:35 PM
poop-stirring :rolleyes:

No kidding draws don't start in the 4th round, but those earlier rounds are chock-full of qulifiers, wildcards and lower-ranked player for the other seeds, too.

Except for Dokic, because as we all know the tennis world is out to get her ;)

Dahveed
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Woohoo one of the first ridiculous threads about amélie, means she's one of the best now and people get jealous! :)