PDA

View Full Version : Is Juan Carlos Ferrero gay?

Come-on-kim
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:19 AM
I saw on Eurosport, the training sessions,... and we saw J-Carlos sitting and next to him, there was a guy, and the guy had his hand on Juan Carlos' shoulder!!! And they were looking at each other in the eyes, like lovers would do.

TatiAnnahølic
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:27 AM
I dont think he has a girlfriend.

ines pinto
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:50 AM
I saw it too, and the guy sitting next Juan Carlos was Sergio Garcia.Martina Hingis boyfriend!!!!!!!!

per4ever
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:52 AM
euhm Juan Carlos has a gf I think :o

Mattographer
Aug 28th, 2002, 09:54 AM
I don't cares...

Wojtek
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:06 AM
It was Sergio Garcia. Martina Hingis boyfriend , the best european golf player .

Maajken
Aug 28th, 2002, 10:07 AM
He has a girlfriend, but not a very good one. If he were mine, there was no way he'd dye his hair like that :eek:

Greenout
Aug 28th, 2002, 11:13 AM
So, does this make Martina the "beard"?

Chance
Aug 28th, 2002, 11:39 AM
what was he thinking when he dyed his hair blond

ghosts
Aug 28th, 2002, 11:41 AM
balderdash

Helen Lawson
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:01 PM
This woman I once did a show with has a sister whose female cousin once slept with Juan Carlos. She says he is really good and not gay.

Brαm
Aug 28th, 2002, 01:54 PM
Hmmm I saw that too! They looked at each other in a rather "familiar" way... Ah well :)

M2k
Aug 28th, 2002, 01:57 PM
I think many of these players are just friendly with each other...but when you are watching tennis and bang! all of the suden they show Juan & Sergio:eek: You're like :confused: And these two have girlfriends???

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:02 PM
it's a cultural thing you idiots. Spanish guys are much more comfortable expressing emotion than many other people. some even hug and kiss each other. i've seen some South-American men kiss each other on the lips. that does not mean that they are gay. it's just a cultural difference in expressing affacetion/friendliness. xenophobia sucks :mad:

Zamboni
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:06 PM
lol well, I did not see him and Sergio (if I would it would've been on Eurosport and I would've known it was Sergio because we have the best commentator for gossip news :rolleyes: ), but when I was his hair I did have my thoughts too ;)

bliss
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:07 PM
OMG!!! Sergio and Juan Carlos are simply friends!!! Both have girlfriends!!!!! and express: I don´t kiss men (only my father)!!!!!!!!:p

M2k
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:17 PM
LMAO@ Adnil!;) It's the hair I tell you!http://www.fsuniverse.net/forums/graemlins/laugh.gif

ChrisGermany
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:32 PM
I KNEW exactly when watching him against Arthurs, that this hair thing would come up

By the way, some years ago, Kiefer, Moya Corretja and some other guys danced topless in Indian Wells or Miami and Moya kissed his trainer on his mouth and there was a big discussion what this means - but I agree on the cultural reason

Aloysius
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:13 PM
The Russian male gymnasts do it too. There are famous pictures floating around the net of Alexei Nemov kissing his teammates on the lips. It's a cultural thing. (But can anyone imagine Marat Safin and Yevgeny Kafelnikov kissing each other after one of them wins a Davis Cup match though?) I think it's refreshing that some men can express their affection to each other without the fear of being thought to be gay. Sons and fathers from Western countries kiss on the lips too. My father and I never did that, but I have friends and have seen people who kiss their dads on the lips. It's not a sexual thing, it's just a quick peck, and is a sign of affection. Remember the infamous Academy Awards night when Angelina Jolie was scandalized for supposedly "making out" with her brother on the red carpet? It was just familial affection, nothing sexual! LOL.

alton8401
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:21 PM
I THINK THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS GAY IS THE PEOPLE WHO START THREADS LIKE THIS.

Lindsayfan
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:32 PM
italian commentator told yesterday during Juanqui's match that he and his girlfriend split up few months ago and he was very upset.he also said that maybe he didnt have great results this year cos of that.

Mattographer
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:34 PM
I don't think he played bad because of that...

Come-on-kim
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:37 PM
I didn't want to make something like "rumors", but when I saw that I questionned myself!!!

Can't I?? Because it's not usual in the north of Europe!!! and I never heard about the south Europe cultural things!!!

BTW (1), I have NOTHING against gay people!!!!!!!! They're people like the others!!!

BTW (2), I'm not gay (for alton8401)

Zamboni
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by ChrisGermany
I KNEW exactly when watching him against Arthurs, that this hair thing would come up

lol, me too.

Zamboni
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Come-on-kim
I didn't want to make something like "rumors", but when I saw that I questionned myself!!!

Can't I?? Because it's not usual in the north of Europe!!! and I never heard about the south Europe cultural things!!!

BTW (1), I have NOTHING against gay people!!!!!!!! They're people like the others!!!

BTW (2), I'm not gay (for alton8401)

Don't worry, I think no-one thought one of these things you put under BTW.

Alton is the only who seems to have misunderstood your thread.

treufreund
Aug 28th, 2002, 05:13 PM
I love Northern Europe but that's one thing I like better about the South. Men are more comfortable with their effeminacy and displays of affection. They are nice blend of macho and yet show sensitivity and fragility. I think Scandinavian and even Dutch and German and British can be more comfortable with their feminine side than most American men.

Although Andy Roddick is a fabulous modern guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. It's time that GAY PEOPLE stop saying that every straight guy (or should I say men whose sexuality is not known) who expresses emotions towards other men or just shows sensitivity in general might be gay. It's not that it's an insult cuz there is nothing wrong with being gay. But the problem is that we GAYS are always whining about macho heterosexuals and as soon as these guys appear comfortable being who they are we speculate that they might be gay. In part it's just fun but some gay guys just take it too far. Also some straight women whine about guys being jerks but when they are nice guys they want nothing to do with them. I think a lot of guys don't know what to do anymore. :(

Canek
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:26 PM
well i have long hairs, i kiss my father and my brother and sometimes my friends males (in the cheek), but of course i am 100% straight and i only shag with women.
maybe because i am from LatinAmerica?
i haven't visited belgium never, so i dunno about their customs. but here is not a big deal to give a "friendly kiss" to somebody.
tongues is another story:p

express
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:31 PM
people only reacted bec both Angelina and her brother are AMERICAN and it is not the custom there for men to kiss each other or for girls to kiss their brothers softly and gently on the lips.

Originally posted by Aloysius
... Remember the infamous Academy Awards night when Angelina Jolie was scandalized for supposedly "making out" with her brother on the red carpet? It was just familial affection, nothing sexual! LOL.

Crazy Canuck
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:47 PM
italian commentator told yesterday during Juanqui's match that he and his girlfriend split up few months ago and he was very upset.he also said that maybe he didnt have great results this year cos of that.

awww, I heard this somewhere too :sad:

Um, back to Juan Carlos and Sergio ;)

http://www.jcferrero.net/albumfotos/acontecimientos/Img004_sergio_ferrero2001.jpg

MinskLynx
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:54 PM
Maybe they are all just swingers.

Crazy Canuck
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:00 PM
Juan Carlos and Sergio - what a yummy combination :lick:

;)

Nan Cu
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:56 PM
Sergio Garcia loves to "ramp."

Does anyone remember his famous "snow-fight" with Tiger Woods a few years back? The year when he was 19.

Crazy Canuck
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:59 PM
ramp? :confused:

AmErIcAn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:03 PM
Segio can ramp with me anytime...Martina can join in too!

elektra 4 u
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:10 PM
OMG Martina Hingis is such a slapper. She isn't exactly setting a good example as a role model to her younger fans.How many b/fs has she had in the past 3 years so far...1,4,20!!!! Also all her b/f's tend to be other famous sportstars which is rather shallow if she feels the need to only go out with famous rich guys.

Anyway on the Juan thing, I guess we'll see him wearing a tight tank top and little hotpants next time he steps out on court LOL!

Crazy Canuck
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:12 PM
Maybe if Hingis plays her cards right, she'll find herself in the middle of a hot threesome ;)

Is my mind ever in the gutter today...

Crazy Canuck
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:14 PM
Anyway on the Juan thing, I guess we'll see him wearing a tight tank top and little hotpants next time he steps out on court

I can't decide if this would be such a bad thing or not :confused: Part of me thinks "ew", the other part doesn't think ;)

As for Martina and her bf's - who the hell cares? How does dating make one a bad role model? It's not her fault she is hot ;)

AmErIcAn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:16 PM
How can i have just a 3some when there is: Haas, Blake, Gambil, Sergio, Dani, Martina, Jelena!

Im greedy!

Crazy Canuck
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:18 PM
hmm I'd just be content with two or one myself, but ambition is always a good thing to have ;)

AmErIcAn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:23 PM
Lol yeah.

Now that would be great, but i'd settle for tommy and Jan michael together, if i was being totally selfless ;)

Scotso
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:25 PM
I wish he was :hearts:

darinls
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:52 PM
They make a cute couple.

disposablehero
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Greenout
So, does this make Martina the "beard"?

There are beards everywhere. We all know about Martina and Anna. (Which certainly raises questions about whether Enrique Inglesias hits from both sides of the plate.)

Steam
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by disposablehero

(Which certainly raises questions about whether Enrique Inglesias hits from both sides of the plate.)

According to the "A list" he does. I have my doubts about that though. He just sucks.

M2k
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:02 PM
lol...this thread keeps coming back:o :o :o

Crazy Canuck
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:03 PM
pft who is reponsible for bumping this up in the first place *looks around and hopes no one notices*

Crazy Canuck
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:05 PM
Judge for yourselves :p

M2k
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:06 PM
hmmm, let me guess.....was it Becca :confused: ;)

M2k
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:09 PM
:drool: @ the pic above.

Jakeev
Sep 3rd, 2002, 02:20 AM
Uh express are you not confusing xenophobia with homophobia?

What the hell does xenophobia have to do with the fact one culture is more affectionate with male relationships than others?

Get your facts straight buddy.

selesfan
Sep 3rd, 2002, 02:38 AM
USA said he dyed his hair back because he didn't like it. Good move JC.

Crazy Canuck
Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:26 AM
I can't imagine why he didnt' like it.