PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open 2009: AUSSE nirvANA

Pages : 1 2 [3]

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2009, 02:08 PM
Oh and I didn't think it was "pathetic" that Roger was crying!Well,if some guy broke into my house and stole everything--as rafa has done with Federer--I wouldn't CRY about it...I'd be PISSED OFF and I'd spend every ounce of energy kicking his ass when I found him!....If I couldn't beat him with my fists,then I'd get a lead pipe and bash his skull in with THAT!As others have said,Nadal is mentally stronger as Roger has become a limp-wristed sissy who cries under adversity....It's gonna make me sick to see all those endless promos for that kneepad-wearing,'Chupador de vergas' Nadal on our TV stations now.We've forgotten about the conquistadores as Mexico just LOVES Spain now:rolleyes:....Btw,if you don't speak Spanish then you might not want to translate my nickname for R.N.;)

gaviotabr
Feb 1st, 2009, 02:09 PM
The one think that totally surprised me he fought hard and won 4th set just to totally loose it in next one
How Ana of him :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Yes.. lately that's Ana's thing.. fight really hard only to melt in the final set. :o

Marilyn Monheaux
Feb 1st, 2009, 02:24 PM
The one think that totally surprised me he fought hard and won 4th set just to totally loose it in next one
How Ana of him :lol::lol::lol:

:rolls:...:sad:

Well,if some guy broke into my house and stole everything--as rafa has done with Federer--I wouldn't CRY about it...I'd be PISSED OFF and I'd spend every ounce of energy kicking his ass when I found him!....If I couldn't beat him with my fists,then I'd get a lead pipe and bash his skull in with THAT!As others have said,Nadal is mentally stronger as Roger has become a limp-wristed sissy who cries under adversity....It's gonna make me sick to see all those endless promos for that kneepad-wearing,'Chupador de vergas' Nadal on our TV stations now.We've forgotten about the conquistadores as Mexico just LOVES Spain now:rolleyes:....Btw,if you don't speak Spanish then you might not want to translate my nickname for R.N.;)

Wow! You're an angry guy:scared:
I bet my house that Roger indeed was pissed off, but at the same time I don't think it was like Rafa stealing Fed's Rolex, but more like Rafa ripping his heart out, destroying it with a sledge-hammer and dancing tango on it... Of course that had to leave Fed heartbroken:sad:

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2009, 02:45 PM
Wow! You're an angry guy:scared:
I bet my house that Roger indeed was pissed off, but at the same time I don't think it was like Rafa stealing Fed's Rolex, but more like Rafa ripping his heart out, destroying it with a sledge-hammer and dancing tango on it... Of course that had to leave Fed heartbroken:sad:Well,he sure didn't look pissed off to ME;he looked like a sniveling wimp who was ready to offer his VCR after Nadal stole his TV.

You can take consolation,"VM"(hope you don't mind my initializing your poster name;)).If I were FULLY out of control,then I'd hate you for being a Nadal fan or for supporting him...but I don't:angel:.He IS an amazing tennis player,I just can't stand him as a person and I find it amazing that he can be such a great tactician on court when he's such a stupid retard OFF court.When I first heard him interviewed on TV while living in the U.S.,I thought it was pretty sad that his English was so kindergarten-level pathetic after playing tournaments for several years in English-speaking countries.Didn't give it much thought until I moved home to Mexico in late 2005 and began watching tennis again in 2006.......He sounds just as moronic when he speaks SPANISH except without the absurd grammatical errors.If we went back in his family tree,then we'd surely find that one pair of his abuelos were brother and sister...or at least first cousins.

Mixo
Feb 1st, 2009, 02:49 PM
It's gonna make me sick to see all those endless promos for that kneepad-wearing,'Chupador de vergas' Nadal on our TV stations now.We've forgotten about the conquistadores as Mexico just LOVES Spain now:rolleyes:

Todavía estais con eso? j0j0j0 Manda huevos...

InsideOut.
Feb 1st, 2009, 02:55 PM
Bruce: :spit: at that rant about Nadal, with which I fully agree. :angel:

azdaja
Feb 1st, 2009, 02:56 PM
well, i hoped fed would win this one, but i am not devastated or angry. after all fed is not ana, she is the only player whose losses can really piss me off, even though i think i learned to deal with it, thank god :tape:

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:04 PM
Todavía estais con eso? j0j0j0 Manda huevos...Sorry,Mixo;it's nothing personal:o.It's just that I wish my countrymen didn't have such short memories.They act as if everything from the U.S. and Europe is so great and forget about La Patria....You confused me with the "j0j0j0",though;is that a Madrid joke or is it the same as 'jajaja';)....Tell you what,if you wear a 'Mixo' T-shirt,then we won't kick your ass if you come to Juarez:angel:;otherwise,all bets are off:lol:

SOA_MC
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:07 PM
Well,he sure didn't look pissed off to ME;he looked like a sniveling wimp who was ready to offer his VCR after Nadal stole his TV.

You can take consolation,"VM"(hope you don't mind my initializing your poster name;)).If I were FULLY out of control,then I'd hate you for being a Nadal fan or for supporting him...but I don't:angel:.He IS an amazing tennis player,I just can't stand him as a person and I find it amazing that he can be such a great tactician on court when he's such a stupid retard OFF court.When I first heard him interviewed on TV while living in the U.S.,I thought it was pretty sad that his English was so kindergarten-level pathetic after playing tournaments for several years in English-speaking countries.Didn't give it much thought until I moved home to Mexico in late 2005 and began watching tennis again in 2006.......He sounds just as moronic when he speaks SPANISH except without the absurd grammatical errors.If we went back in his family tree,then we'd surely find that one pair of his abuelos were brother and sister...or at least first cousins.

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

Well done Rafa :woohoo::worship:

Mixo
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:10 PM
Your countrymen have as memory as my countrymen. You've got nothing to be "angry" with us. Nothing. It happened a long time ago, when the humanity was still "bárbara" (i dont know how to say that in english).

-J0j0j0j, is an ironic jajaja, yes.

-Mixo T-Shirt? What's that?

-The mayor of my town is called as your town/city..... I really dont know why im telling you that xD

Dexter
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Pax amigos.

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:20 PM
Your countrymen have as memory as my countrymen. You've got nothing to be "angry" with us. Nothing. It happened a long time ago, when the humanity was still "bárbara" (i dont know how to say that in english).

-J0j0j0j, is an ironic jajaja, yes.

-Mixo T-Shirt? What's that?

-The mayor of my town is called as your town/city..... I really dont know why im telling you that xD'Barbara' is "savage" in English.Benito Juarez is actually our greatest hero so it's sad that the town named after him is so full of narco-traffic:sad:.Nos vemos,Mixo:hug::wavey:

Marilyn Monheaux
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:20 PM
Bruce: Yeah, Fed didn't look pissed, but I'm sure he felt like 5,000,000 emotions at that moment...
Ok, I undertand that you don't like Rafa. It's fine with me...

But I like him. And he won. And that makes me happy :p

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:32 PM
Pax amigos.:lol:Dex,the word you were looking for is "Tranquilo" or "Calmate"(Calmalos in plural)...maybe they use 'pax' as an imperative in some parts of Spain.......just not in Mexico;):wavey:

Mixo
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:36 PM
He tried to say: Paz amigos.

We are in peace, Dex, dont worry ;) xD

Dexter
Feb 1st, 2009, 04:02 PM
I don't know any Spanish, Pax is in Latin. I guess, you got my message anyway.

Marilyn Monheaux
Feb 1st, 2009, 04:11 PM
I totally understood what you wanted to say, Dex:)

Finally the years of borin latin classes pay off:hearts::lol:

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM
I totally understood what you wanted to say, Dex:)

Finally the years of borin latin classes pay off:hearts::lol:Yes,I figured out Dex's half-Latin,half-Spanish amalgam,too:lol:....

The Super Bowl is coming on in about 6 hours,'VM'...and THAT'S a sport where one team doesn't cry like a girl when the other team makes a better play...they crack 'em in the mouth with a forearm!!:devil: THAT'S what Fed should've done following the match...then again,he's Swiss(not Mexican,Irish,Russian or Filipino)...and his countrymen aren't exactly known for their fighting skills

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2009, 04:43 PM
then again,he's Swiss(not Mexican,Irish,Russian or Filipino)...and his countrymen aren't exactly known for their fighting skillsThe only fight that Bruce Lee ever lost,not counting his infancy;),was a match against the Filipino champion...mi mama grew up in the Philippines even though her heart is HERE(that's why her Spanish is so bad:o),so I'm proud of that country for that reason,too!:D