PDA

View Full Version : Anna now knows about Smashnova.com!

ASV
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:05 AM
Mikey and I are back from the US Open, and seeing Anna today. We don't have much time, but lets just say, Anna now knows we have a website and we'll tell you EVERYTHING tomorrow about it.

--Mike and Scott

Mitzi
Aug 28th, 2002, 07:47 AM
Yay! :bounce:

King Aaron
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:04 PM
that's great news. :D I hope Anna visits it.

Nimi
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:57 PM
Graet job guys!!!:bounce:

Irish
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:04 AM
Yahoo!!! :bounce:

Can't wait to hear what you have to tell us!!! :D :wavey: :bounce: :kiss: :hearts:

King Aaron
Aug 29th, 2002, 12:55 PM
can't wait too!!! :bounce:

Irish
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:33 AM
Mikey, did Anna say if she would consider making this her official site? Thanks :kiss:

Did she get the messages we wrote to her? :)

i-girl
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:54 AM
you guys met each other at the open? how did you get along? did you know each other before?

Mikey
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:17 AM
kerry - we're not sure if she GOT the messages. b/c there was a surpisingly large amount of people there, we gave the messages to people in her clan and asked them to give them to her. the man and woman (who had player's guest passes and i confirmed they knew anna) said they would give the messages to anna. and no, she didn't say anything special about making the website her official site. sorry :sad:

noga - we already knew each other before hand. we were friends first and i joined the board b/c he got me into tennis, i made fun of him for being obsessed w/ the message board and then when i check it out, it turned out i was more obsessed than he was :o :p

Irish
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:24 AM
Thanks Mike. Now, I can try to find some heart medicine. ;):D:D:D I am sure they gave her the messages then. Too bad about the site but I guess if she ever e-mails one of us, we can ask her. Or, I can ask her at Amelia Island next year. :D

This is hilarious!!!!! :bounce::D:D:D I thought Noga was asking if you and Scott knew Anna before the Open. (we call a group of people of both genders "guys" so that is why I thought that). What a trip!!! :bounce:

Mikey
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:54 AM
lol @ kerry - yeah, i call groups of people "guys" all the time.

btw, kerry ur from the US too, right? where's ur flag from?

Irish
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:06 AM
Hi Mike :wavey:

Yes, I live in Florida but have a good friend who lives in Turkey. Thought I would "fly" her flag for awhile. :)

Where are you from in Pennsylvania? I used to live in Levittown when I was a little girl. My dad was stationed at the Navy base in Philadelphia. I loved it there. :hearts: Went to the Hershey factory and took the tour through it (heard they don't do it anymore for health reasons). Gettysburg too. :hearts:

King Aaron
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:45 AM
thanks for answering Mike! :D

lol, didn't quite understand Noga's question as well!!

Irish
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Thank you too Aaron. :kiss:

King Aaron
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:44 AM
one more, Mike do you know who sponsors Anna's clothing and racquet?