PDA

View Full Version : Double Standards

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:13 PM
The mod's here are the most hypocrite thing i've seeing in a while.

While my thread making fun of Serena got deleted this about Jankovic: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=366421 it's still on :yeah:

Great work as always, only punishing those you dont like.

That's why this forum is a mess, thanks to you.

And do not dare to do anything against me, i have my right to complaint.

I hope you dont act like cowards and close the thread, and listen to what evryone else has to say.

Demska
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I agree to a certain extent. The majority of mods/admins are just normal posters like you and me but have more power. They have their favorite players and posters, and are biased.

Ciarán
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Some are quite biased. But I think a lot of them are fair and do their job how they should. Some of them I can never understand how they were made mods in the first playce :weirdo:

James
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Reporting the thread would have worked better. There is no need to start a new thread.

And of course we are normal posters. We just have a few extra buttons.

^bibi^
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Hmm Let's be clear, I'm the one who deleted the thread, and I guess we can all agree I'm nowhere near being a Serena fan :lol:

Any Serena fan will confirm :)

Your thread was reported, I looked into it and it was already turning bad, so I deleted it. End of story.

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Turning bad?

Just because demska posted :bowdown: you think it was turning bad? :confused:

sometimes i get the feeling you erase threads etc, just because of boredom. :shrug:

-Sonic-
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:38 PM
sometimes i get the feeling you erase threads etc, just because of boredom. :shrug:

I sometimes think the exact same thing, but think that boredom is the reason people make threads that they know will be locked or deleted.

Kart
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Tzar, you always come across as so angry when you post in here.

Why is that ?

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:43 PM
I sometimes think the exact same thing, but think that boredom is the reason people make threads that they know will be locked or deleted.

I disagree strongly.

Boredon dosn't equal cretivity or brilliantness:lol:

There is plenty of boring/bored people. :yawn:

Count how many of them are creative or brilliant.

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Tzar, you always come across as so angry when you post in here.

Why is that ?

Because it seems like all i do in this forum it's wrong.

I can't remember the last GM thread i did that wasn't deleted.

Kart
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:45 PM
So you think you're being victimised, is that it ?

Slutiana
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:46 PM
I wonder when this will be locked...

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:47 PM
So you think you're being victimised, is that it ?

Pretty much, yeah.

Many times we can see threads that are jokes about a player, and it's fine, however mine got deleted.

What is the problem? WTAW wouldn't be able to handle some humour? :rolleyes:

Slutiana
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Pretty much, yeah.

Many times we can see threads that are jokes about a player, and it's fine, however mine got deleted.

What was it about?

Kart
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Pretty much, yeah.

I see.

Who exactly do you think is victimising you and why do you think that person / those persons have it in for you ?

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:55 PM
What was it about?

The title said "Sydnney Organizers dont want people in the tournament" or something like that and in the thread i wrote "so they placed this picture to scare them away" and i pasted the picture that appears in their website :shrug:

some humour, not offensive.

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 05:56 PM
I see.

Who exactly do you think is victimising you and why do you think that person / those persons have it in for you ?

All the staff pretty much, esp. Dexter. :)

How sad you can not let the wtaworld posters have some fun, and even more sad that you can't have some humour.

Kart
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:03 PM
The title said "Sydnney Organizers dont want people in the tournament" or something like that and in the thread i wrote "so they placed this picture to scare them away" and i pasted the picture that appears in their website :shrug:

some humour, not offensive.
I looked at your thread.

Sydney Organizers Don't Want The Fans To Attend To The Tournament was the title.

Then you wrote And they decided to post this in the home of their website to scare them:

Then you posted a picture of Serena Williams underneath it.

Please explain to me what you were trying to achieve with that thread.

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:06 PM
you come from england, so your english must be flawless and way better than me, therefore i think you got it when i said i was triying to add some humour/fun, as many other threads have done it in the past making some posts of the players. and im just informing the posters, the picture i posted, is really the picture sydney's wbsite is having in their home page.

by the way have you done anything about all the complaints you've got about abusive mods? (there are plenty of those threads, but they were all closed.)

Kart
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:08 PM
How sad you can not let the wtaworld posters have some fun, and even more sad that you can't have some humour.
Here are the responses your thread generated before it was removed:

She has lovely teeth :hearts:
This is sooooooooo hilarious. NOT. :rolleyes:
Get a life.
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!
:bowdown: - from a poster well known to start fights with Williams sister fans.
:rolleyes:
I just threw up in my mouth. MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!

Is this what you call letting 'the posters have some fun ?'

Yasmine
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:11 PM
For information, those of you have been in trouble before, know damn well that things are done in private. Therefore it is not because people don't shout out loud that they got infracted and/or suspended, that nothing was done behind the curtain.

Kart
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:12 PM
you come from england, so your english must be flawless and way better than me, therefore i think you got it when i said i was triying to add some humour/fun, as many other threads have done it in the past making some posts of the players. and im just informing the posters, the picture i posted, is really the picture sydney's wbsite is having in their home page.

by the way have you done anything about all the complaints you've got about abusive mods? (there are plenty of those threads, but they were all closed.)
Let's establish that you've been wronged here first before we start changing the topic shall we ?

Willam
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:34 PM
nope.

it's not the first time this happens, however nothing i do will make you change, so this is useless, just like the others 029301830138203810 complaints on abusive/biased mods.

*JR*
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:34 PM
you come from england, so your english must be flawless
Yeah Kart, ya Bloody British with yer warm beer, football hooligans, and general yobbery. :p

28nCfxJ-tXY

Johnny Rotten :rocker2:

Kart
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:44 PM
nope.

it's not the first time this happens, however nothing i do will make you change, so this is useless, just like the others 029301830138203810 complaints on abusive/biased mods.
You haven't given me any reason to change anything so far Tzar.

You haven't PMed me with evidence of moderators using their powers to victimise you.

All you've done is tell me a thread of yours was deleted unfairly yet when confronted with the details of the thread in question you refuse to discuss it.

Oh and for the record 029301830138203810 is a lot of complaints and a gross over exaggeration unless you know something I don't.

I've only received sensible complaints about two moderators in the last three months that I can remember and only one of those was about the abuse of power - which was discussed with the person in question.

Maybe the other 029301830138203808 complaints were about me but, well then I obviously know nothing about them.

Demska
Jan 11th, 2009, 08:54 PM

Get a life.
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Slutiana
Jan 11th, 2009, 08:59 PM

Get a life.
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!

:spit: :haha: :rolls: