PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgic for Tati.

Slutiana
Jan 9th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Omg, I miss her. :sobbing: Pllleeeease come back. :sobbing: All my videos got deleted so now i cant even see old videos of her. :o

FrenchY52
Jan 19th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Oh I did'nt see this thread !

TATI :sobbing: Youtube is really boring. There would be at least 2000 vids of her if they weren't being deleted all the tuime :sad: I miss her and tennis :(

rseto
Jan 19th, 2009, 05:12 PM
sorry. also didn't see this thread.

anyway, sounds like you will have to save the clips of tati playing onto your hard drives otherwise, soon, there will be no evidence that tati ever played tennis.

Slutiana
Jan 20th, 2009, 06:08 PM
^:sobbing:

Dav.
Jan 20th, 2009, 10:21 PM
After SI, I doubt we'll here much about her anymore apart from the periodic attention whoring, photoshoots and public appearances. :sad:

yukon145
Jan 20th, 2009, 11:39 PM
it was already 2 years ago Tatiana's world was being filmed...

anyone watch that girl that Patty played in the first round? from far away she looked like Tati when she was 16 or 17. right down to the blonde ponytail and Lacoste gear. really made me miss her.

Dav.
Jan 21st, 2009, 12:00 AM
Tatiana's world was so well made. It showed how great of a person she was but also a dedicated and talented player, still making room for fun. I still watch it often. :sad:

I really just miss her as a person most of all. Yes, she was very talented (so much more so than she was even close to fully displaying). Yes, she was very beautiful. But her down-to-earth, fun-loving, intelligent and humble demeanor makes me miss her more than anything else. I watch so many of her old interviews and features just to get a glimpse of it. Oh, memories...

.:sk:.
Jan 21st, 2009, 03:39 PM
^:sad:

Harju.
Jan 21st, 2009, 05:15 PM
I miss watching the Tati that hits a loopy backhand that doesn't even touch the mid court :sobbing:

She needs to play so that tennis can be exciting again for me! :sobbing:

Harju.
Jan 21st, 2009, 05:22 PM
it was already 2 years ago Tatiana's world was being filmed...

anyone watch that girl that Patty played in the first round? from far away she looked like Tati when she was 16 or 17. right down to the blonde ponytail and Lacoste gear. really made me miss her.
no French WC in the future that can pull a Tati and reach the 4th round!

Harju.
Jan 21st, 2009, 05:25 PM
After SI, I doubt we'll here much about her anymore apart from the periodic attention whoring, photoshoots and public appearances. :sad:
i wouldn't mind if she whores around, doing tv commentary or interviews or even just be a media whore.

yukon145
Feb 7th, 2009, 08:36 PM
I wish it was Tati who was choking to Italy in Fed Cup today...

damn I miss her :sad:

FrenchY52
Feb 8th, 2009, 10:09 AM
:sobbing:
Yeah, please Tati. It makes me sick to watch those French chokers unless it's you. She's gonna give interviews during the OGF. Can't wait.

nouf
Feb 8th, 2009, 08:17 PM
tati will be @ open gaz of suez tomorrow or tuesday! record on the tv ;)
no press conference is scheduled with her for the moment there

Slutiana
Feb 13th, 2009, 05:06 PM

Harju.
Feb 13th, 2009, 06:29 PM
The Inside Scoop
Darcie Baum, assistant editor of the issue and coordinator of the shoot with Golovin, Hantuchova, and Kirilenko, says the days were long, with the players starting with makeup at 4:30 a.m. Then they shot from 6:30 a.m. till sundown, which was around 6:30 p.m.

Baum says the players were a little nervous having to pose with a crew of 15 people staring at them. “The hotel staff would come and visit as well,” she says. “But after the first morning, they fell into place and felt comfortable. If they didn’t want to do something, they didn’t have to do it.”

So who was the best model? Baum liked Golovin. “Personality-wise, she was just a lot of fun. She was like, ‘You want me to hang upside down? Sure. Take my top off? Sure.’” Kirilenko was the most modest, probably because her mother, Olga, was watching the whole time.

What most surprised Baum was the lack of competition from the tennis players. “When we shot them together, they were so professional and respectful of each other. And so disciplined, probably because they’re athletes. It wasn’t about getting in front of each other. There was just no competition.”

http://www.tennis.com/backcourt/gene...aspx?id=164656 (http://www.tennis.com/backcourt/general/backcourt.aspx?id=164656)

Slutiana
Feb 14th, 2009, 09:47 AM
That sounds exctly like Tati. :sobbing: :hearts: :lol:

yukon145
Apr 14th, 2009, 12:44 AM
"Happy Easter!" after winning at Amelia Island 2 years ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuf0zlV6D6w

Golovinjured.
Apr 30th, 2009, 01:41 AM