Jan 6th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Goat.

iGOAT
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Goat.
:lol:

Alizé Molik
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:47 AM
it was obvious that czink had come through qualies and was match hardened, it seemed like either she was serving great or marions return was not so good today, probably it was a bit of both. What is good to see is that Marion improved with every game, rather than the other way around, and from the first set it was always in her control.

Dave.
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Marion :woohoo: Had me worried there for a while but so great that she came through 6-1 in the end. First QF in season opener since she won Auckland in 2006. :yeah:

Dexter
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Well thought, Marion. :yeah:
Nice to see Melinda back to top100 after sliding down the rankings last year.Goat.Now now, leave this to Ana. :p

Alizé Molik
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:51 AM
what does this mean, goat? :/

Lighter
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:51 AM
Job done. Hope a good match vs Tathiana G....IN.

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Marion :woohoo:

Temperenka
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:55 AM
Good match, Marion.

Daniel K
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:56 AM
what does this mean, goat? :/

greatest of all time ;)

Alizé Molik
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:59 AM
greatest of all time ;)
oh ok thanks!

Drake1980
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:34 AM
:dance:

Amalgamate
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Marion :worship: :rolleyes:

Marionated
Jan 6th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Into the quarters :woohoo:
Losing a set though :scared:

Lulu.
Jan 6th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Marion. :yeah:

Good luck in the next round. :D

FedererBulgaria
Jan 6th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Marion :rolleyes: So hard,anyway congrats!

Marcelo.
Jan 6th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Marion :unsure:

Well done anyway :hug: :bigclap:

Sander.
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Good fight Melinda:yeah:
Congratulations Marion:)

serenus_2k8
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Keep rocking on Marion :rocker:

Take the title :D :D

Noctis
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:18 PM
21 Posts people wont complain Marions name spell wrong :weirdo:

AnnaK_4ever
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:21 PM
21 Posts people wont complain Marions name spell wrong :weirdo:

'cos majority here were smart enough to realize it was just a typo -- it could happen to everyone :weirdo:

Noctis
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:27 PM
'cos majority here were smart enough to realize it was just a typo -- it could happen to everyone :weirdo:

Dont argue typo is meant to be change in title threads.So complain or suggestions is needed if possible for change.Unless your all lazy or laughs when you saw it you didnt have time to say something:rolleyes:

Sund7101
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Way to move on Marion!

slamchamp
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Bartoi..it sounds more french:p , anyway well done cakey:D

vml
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM
marion gave an interview after her second-round match in Brisbane. The interview is pretty interesting :

"I've never played well in Australia, especially at the AO but hope i'll be able to do better and take my chance this year. Last year, my whole australian campaign was disastrous but this year i'm playing and feeling better. Last year when i arrived (in Australia) i was feeling so exhausted but now i'm much more relaxed. Last year i got only four weeks to be prepared well, it was too short. But this year i got a eight week interruption and did an excellent physical preparation before coming here.It makes a huge difference."

"I'm a huge fan of football and i went to Marseille (a city in the south of France)to see a match then I went to the Seychelles in order to rest, it was great, thirty-fivre degrees everyday, i suntanned 10 hours a day. When i came back i was really ready to work hard with a view to being ready and playing well here"

vml
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:57 PM
here is the interview in french :

"Je n'ai jamais bien joué à l'Open d'Australie mais j'espère pouvoir saisir ma chance cette année, espère-t-elle. L'an dernier, toute ma campagne australienne avait été mauvaise mais là je joue mieux, je suis plus en forme, je me sens beaucoup mieux"
"Je suis arrivée ici très fatiguée l'an dernier mais je suis beaucoup plus reposée cette fois", a-t-elle ajouté. Il est vrai qu'elle avait disputé 30 tournois en 2007. "Je n'avais eu que quatre semaines de préparation, c'était trop court, a encore rappelé la Française. Cette fois j'ai pu couper durant huit semaines donc j'ai pu effectuer une excellente préparation physique avant d'arriver ici, ça fait une grosse différence."

"Je suis une grande fan de foot et j'ai pu aller voir un match à Marseille, puis je suis partie 10 jours en vacances aux Seychelles, c'était super, 35 degrés tous les jours, j'ai bronzé sur la plage 10 heures par jour... A mon retour, j'étais vraiment prête à travailler dur pour revenir en forme et bien jouer ici",

Super_Marion
Jan 6th, 2009, 10:13 PM
I did think that first set was a bit odd.. but Marion explained that it was down to a variation in the court speed, between that of centre and court 2.

Marion hadnt served a single ace unitil the fifth game of the second set, but by the end of the match she was up to 6 aces, and in the second set Czink was down 5-0 and had only won four points in the set, one of which was a double fault. See blog.

Grinding out the results. Proud of her as always.

serenus_2k8
Jan 6th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Hehe, nice to know it was merely a blip! Big congrats :D

Super_Marion
Jan 6th, 2009, 10:39 PM
by the way i'm assuming that everyone is aware that the real goddess graced the front cover of the official tour site today.. For the first time since Stanford or Montreal.

:) :armed: :cat:

Ciarán
Jan 7th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Good Job Marion :hug:

SelesFan70
Jan 7th, 2009, 03:25 AM
:banana: