PDA

View Full Version : If .... wins her first slam in 2009, how would you react?

DragonFlame
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:47 PM
If .... wins her first slam in 2009, i would be....?

This thread is for entertainment purposes only, you can all fill in the players you want to mention yourself. ^^

My players/reactions:
If Jelena Dokic wins her first slam in 2009, i would be SHOCKED! :eek: Especially the Australion Open, i'd be like WTF :tape: But very happy as well. What a comeback that would be. :D

If Sesil Karatantcheva wins her first slam in 2009, i would be ... speachless.

If Caroline Wozniaki wins her first slam in 2009, i would be happily surprised. A youngster pulling off a big win. She's definetly one to keep at the top of the game.

If Alizé Cornet wins her first slam in 2009, i would be ELATED! Cinderellastory at the french open, would be amazing. All those people cheering, i can hear the french crowd screaming.

If Elena Dementieva wins her first slam in 2009, i would say: FINALLY!!! HELL YEAH :worship: Couldn't think of a player who deserves it more.

If Jelena Jankovic wins her first slam in 2009, i would be saying: deserved, she broke the voodoo and got the monkey off her back. :)

thegreendestiny
Jan 5th, 2009, 02:01 PM
if jelena wins her first slam this year... ahmm... i still dont know how to react because i dont think its gonna happen. :haha:

Valanga
Jan 5th, 2009, 02:04 PM
If Brie wins her first slam in 2009, I would commit suicide.

HRHoliviasmith
Jan 5th, 2009, 02:12 PM
dinara - :bounce: :woohoo: :worship:

jankovic - i would be happy for her but i would also be concerned that gm would shut down. :lol:

dementievieva - :rolleyes: <------- literally. but then again this is a new year so who knows.

radwanska - :)

petrova - i'd be pleasantly shocked.

sweetpeas
Jan 5th, 2009, 02:24 PM
I would be happy for J.J..I believe this is her yr!!!

MaBaker
Jan 5th, 2009, 02:44 PM
If Jelena wins , I would just : :shrug: 'couse she is the best tennis player in the world anyway :angel: Maybe I would faint a little too

miffedmax
Jan 5th, 2009, 02:47 PM
If Lena D. wins a slam I will doubtless cry like a baby and post here for hours afterwards, alternating maudlin sentiments about how much she deserves it and how much I love my fellow Lena fans with insufferable obnoxiousness about how great she is.

Most others I think have a realistic shot would be either mild interest or gruding acceptance. If I can survive the Wooden Wonder winning one last year, I suppose I can deal with any likely first timers.

Unless they beat Elena, in which case I could only wish them a horrible, painful death.

FoxyliciousKhat
Jan 5th, 2009, 02:54 PM
If Elena, Caro or Alize win I'd be stoked.

If Jelena wins, I'd be MEH, but her fans would be STOKED and they along with her are the ones that matters.

I can't believe folks still think Jelena cannot or will never win a slam.

Foxy

Optima
Jan 5th, 2009, 02:57 PM
If Jelena won a slam this year, I would be absolutely speechless. I know she can, but I would just be elated, it would make my year.

Cakeisgood
Jan 5th, 2009, 06:51 PM
If Caro, Elena or JJ won, I'd be happy. Caro would be a HUGE surprise and her win would be similar to Maria Wimby 04. aaahhh good memories.

If Aleks Wozniak won, I think I would pee myself. Legit.

cowking
Jan 5th, 2009, 06:53 PM
If Dementieva won, she would probably cry tears of joy.
If JJ won she would probably tell Ana to "suck it" in her acceptance speech. :lol:

Demska
Jan 5th, 2009, 06:55 PM
If Elena D won a slam this year, I would probably shed a tear, would be in endless amount of joy and my parents would probably be asking what the heck have I smoked :lol:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jan 5th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Dinara - I would be happy for her, especially if she wins FO

Aga- I wouldnt be able to believe her luck

flyingmachine
Jan 5th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I promise to run once around the block .... naked.

or, if my nerve fails me - eat crow pie.

So are you going to send this to youtube? :tape::lol:

janksta
Jan 5th, 2009, 07:05 PM
I promise to run once around the block .... naked.

or, if my nerve fails me - eat crow pie.

u might want to try cart wheel around the block...butt naked. it'll do you wonders.

Mashafaaaaan
Jan 5th, 2009, 07:12 PM
If JJ wins a Slam, I cut my head.

HRHoliviasmith
Jan 5th, 2009, 07:17 PM
If JJ wins a Slam, I cut my head.

ugh...hater. :rolleyes:

just kidding. that was funny to me for some reason. :lol:

terjw
Jan 5th, 2009, 07:32 PM
If JJ won a slam - I'd be sooo sooo happy.
If JJ won she would probably tell Ana to "suck it" in her acceptance speech. :lol:

Naa - JJ's a nice girl. Doesn't say things like that - especially in her acceptance speeches. She'd thank everyone and woe betide Mary Carillo if she doesn't give Jelena a full half hour to do it. :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Jan 5th, 2009, 07:35 PM
If Elena D wins her first alm, i'd pee in my pants.

If Jelena J wins her first slam, i'd poop in my pants.

If Jelena D wins her first slam, my pants would fall off (and my cock would be bit my the snake.)

If Bethanie Mattek wins her first slam, i'd give her the pants that i peed and pooed in during the trophy ceremony and she'd probably wear them, snake included.

Brena
Jan 5th, 2009, 08:05 PM
If JJ wins a slam this year, I'll get drunk with fellow Belgrade jankobitches and then we'll make prank calls to Costanza.

Meteor Shower
Jan 5th, 2009, 08:22 PM
If Ai wins a slam I'll try a sushi. :scared: :p:woohoo:
If Sharapova wins a slam it would be fun to hate dislike her again :p