PDA

View Full Version : Username help

pasqualinabufo
Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:34 PM
Hi, I'm having trouble logging into my regular username which is "VSFan1 aka Joshua L."
I changed the password a few days ago and I forgot it. Whenever I click the link to e-mail my password, it doesn't send (I have an AOL account). Can AOL accounts not receive e-mails from tennisforum?
I'll be glad to provide any information whatsoever to verify my identity.
Thank you for your help!

James
Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:23 PM
I had an e-mail reminder sent to your original account.

Just for the record: what is your relation to this account?

mckyle.
Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:28 PM
Had two accounts for over seven years :speakles:

Suspension recommended.

James
Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:29 PM
Had two accounts for over seven years :speakles:

Suspension recommended.

Thank you, Jessica Fletcher.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:00 PM
When I tried to log on to WTAWorld yesterday and this morning I was at a friend's house and couldn't remember my password.

Now, I'm back at home on my laptop which automatically stores my password, but I would like to change it to something I remember. However, in order to change it, I have to know my original password. What do I do?

I've checked the e-mail but I don't think AOL allows e-mails from tennisforum stuff.

Sean.
Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
When I tried to log on to WTAWorld yesterday and this morning I was at a friend's house and couldn't remember my password.

Now, I'm back at home on my laptop which automatically stores my password, but I would like to change it to something I remember. However, in order to change it, I have to know my original password. What do I do?

I've checked the e-mail but I don't think AOL allows e-mails from tennisforum stuff.

Did you check the 'junk mail' folder?

And there are ways you can allow a website to send you e-mails. I don't know how to do it on AOL. If you look around for a bit you might find it :)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:12 PM
Thanks 5ean, but unfortunately I did check that and am allowing all senders into the inbox. I've lowered the SPAM filter to none in hopes I would get an e-mail to no avail :(

I do appreciate the help - I really would like to know my password so I can change it to something I can actually remember, hahaha.

mckyle.
Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:28 PM
Thank you, Jessica Fletcher.

Rules is rules. They have to be executed, or else it will just show once again that this administration is faulty.

James
Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:29 PM
Rules is rules. They have to be executed, or else it will just show once again that this administration is faulty.

They will be. Rule is infraction at the first time it happens and deletion of the account.

iGOAT
Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:48 PM
Hi, I'm having trouble logging into my regular username which is "VSFan1 aka Joshua L."
I changed the password a few days ago and I forgot it. Whenever I click the link to e-mail my password, it doesn't send (I have an AOL account). Can AOL accounts not receive e-mails from tennisforum?
I'll be glad to provide any information whatsoever to verify my identity.
Thank you for your help!
I don't think AOL gets emails from here. I had AOL when I joined and received no confirmation email :help: I then joined MTF and got no confirmation either but I was able to post then one of mods activated my account here. As soon as I switched emails I get stuff from TF, but not before...

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
I don't think AOL gets emails from here. I had AOL when I joined and received no confirmation email :help: I then joined MTF and got no confirmation either but I was able to post then one of mods activated my account here. As soon as I switched emails I get stuff from TF, but not before...
James walked me through the process of switching e-mails and stuff (it worked - thanks James!) and I guess AOL does not receive e-mails.

iGOAT
Jan 3rd, 2009, 07:22 PM
Thanks 5ean, but unfortunately I did check that and am allowing all senders into the inbox. I've lowered the SPAM filter to none in hopes I would get an e-mail to no avail :(

I do appreciate the help - I really would like to know my password so I can change it to something I can actually remember, hahaha.
It was same for me. I checked the span and told it to filter nothing but I still didn't get the emails. I ditched AOL cuz they suck.