PDA

View Full Version : Serena to appear on "Million Dollar Password" this Sunday, Jan 4th 8pm ET

hankqq
Jan 1st, 2009, 07:37 PM
She and comic/late night show host Craig Ferguson will be the 2 celebs trying to help the contestants win a million bucks :D

For those who either won't be home to watch or tape the show then, or for those who don't live in the US, you can find out more about the show and watch full episodes here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/million_dollar_password/

So this sunday at 8 pm ET :D

HRHoliviasmith
Jan 1st, 2009, 07:40 PM
hi hanqq..

i've heard of this show but never really delved into it further. craig ferguson annoys me but i will watch this one episode though. thanks for the heads up.

RenaSlam.
Jan 1st, 2009, 07:41 PM
Thanks for this.

Direwolf
Jan 1st, 2009, 07:46 PM
aww.. how sweet

supergrunt
Jan 1st, 2009, 08:29 PM
thanks

G1Player2
Jan 1st, 2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks. I can't wait to see it!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 1st, 2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, great news. I saw the previews earlier in the day . I watched one episode last week with Betty White which i thought was pretty good. :bounce:

hankqq
Jan 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM
just bumping this to remind those who are interested :) After the show airs, it can be watched on the link I listed in the first post. If there are any youtube clips, I'll post them here too :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 4th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Just 1 hr and 20 minutes away :bounce:

vw.
Jan 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the bump!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Its on now and she looks great! :D:bounce:

Tech1
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Yes, she does look great!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Not a good start :bigcry:

HRHoliviasmith
serena looks good.

Tech1
Ouch! 0-5

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Ouch! 0-5

Thank god the other team did just as bad the next rd :lol:

supergrunt
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Serena :o . VAMOS!!!!

Foot_Fault
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:10 AM
she did good this round!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Pheeew, 4/5 in that rd! ;):bounce:

Foot_Fault
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Hmm? You have to simplify the clues. and not think to big

supergrunt
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Does anyone else think Serena looks good :) ?

CJ07
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Some of Serena's clues were :tape:

vettipooh
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Looking good! :hearts: Nervous at first, but a little relaxed now. Lol at her answer to playing Vee.

V's a star
haha i was jus flippin through the channels n saw her. dammm she is bad :help:

fawnrc
Does anyone else think Serena looks good :) ?

She looks great!!!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Looking good! :hearts: Nervous at first, but a little relaxed now. Lol at her answer to playing Vee.

I know, i've never seen her look so nervous before. Not even at her first grand slam final :p. She looks to have settled down though ;).

I love the hair:hearts:.

winone23
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:19 AM
man I missed it

V's a star
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:20 AM
is she all done ???

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:23 AM
is she all done ???

Nope , a new set of contestants will be on in about 10 mins :bounce:

CJ07
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:26 AM
I feel bad for whomever gets Serena. You can definitely tell who got the brains in the family :tape: :p

V's a star
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:29 AM

hopefully shell b a bit better lol wat did she say about Venus?

winone23
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:31 AM

oh she's not done, good I'll get to see a bit of it.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:33 AM
hopefully shell b a bit better lol wat did she say about Venus?

Regis asked her how it felt to play against her sister. Serena said somthing like , its tough...especially at a place like Wimbledon. But i want to be in the history books, so i'm like ...who's that girl on the other side of the net ?? :lol:

Foot_Fault
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Ok, that was a dumb moment for Serena... Basketball....Basketball....Basketball

supergrunt
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:41 AM
She is doing better :) .

Foot_Fault
Brady? BRADY? FUCKING BBRRAADDY? LOL Read the Clue Serena. LMAO

CrossCourt~Rally
The Brady Brunch :haha:

Paneru
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Serena is bombing! :lol:

exposbabe
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:42 AM
No, she's choking. Got to lose the "ummmmms", too, because that doesn't give much of a clue
It's like she doesn't have a single clue how to play this thing. Maybe she decided not to practice, lol. It's really not rocket science.

CJ07
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Rena is so bad :haha:

In The Zone
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:45 AM
Oh Serena. Stick to tennis. :lol: That was cute.

V's a star
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:47 AM
i think venus wud be MUCH better at this

winone23
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Serena looks nice

supergrunt
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:48 AM
:haha:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Oh well, atleast she looked good playing the game :p. Btw, her clue giver last rd did not help matters. Foot...WARM... for sock :lol:

HRHoliviasmith
well at least she looked good.

CJ07
i think venus wud be MUCH better at this
Serena's problem is that she looks like she has no deduction skills.

She could only offer opposites or words that would follow. Like Brady "Brunch"? :tape:

She could have said breakfest, then lunch...not that hard

Paneru
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:52 AM
At least her look was flawless! :hearts:

Lulu.
Jan 5th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Well at least she looked good. :)

doni1212
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:02 AM
That was...well...eventful, :rolls:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:28 AM
pics anyone???

RenaSlam.
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:29 AM
LOL.

Glad I didn't see this.

barmaid
Jan 5th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Well at least she looked good. :)
With regard to her performance tonight I think she would say "It wasn't me out there:confused:....I only played 2%.:sad:....cat got my tongue:rolleyes: . I.think I'll keep my day job!:lol:

barmaid:wavey:

mckyle.
Jan 5th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Don't think she'll be asked back :o

Drake1980
Jan 5th, 2009, 03:26 AM
I'm watching it now! Serena got 0 after the first Round.:lol:

Serena's Hubby
Jan 5th, 2009, 03:32 AM
yeah Serena was not good at this game she sucked but it's harder than what it looks like.......so i give her some slack lol..but they filmed this episode right before the Olympics ....so its not an up to date look of serena...she probably looks even better!!!!!!

drake3781
Jan 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM
The file at the link is up now. ;)

Watching
Jan 5th, 2009, 04:22 PM
The file at the link is up now. ;)

Where is the link cheers? :D

Denise4925
Jan 5th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Serena looked good.
She played the first round better, but neither of her partners were all that good either. :shrug:
I think she was nervous and drawing blanks.
Brady Brunch...:lol: Po lil Rena.

HRHoliviasmith
Jan 5th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Serena looked good.
She played the first round better, but neither of her partners were all that good either. :shrug:
I think she was nervous and drawing blanks.
Brady Brunch...:lol: Po lil Rena.

exactly! :lol:

Mina Vagante
Jan 5th, 2009, 04:44 PM

Its on youtube, but not viewable to people in the UK :sad:

drake3781
Jan 5th, 2009, 04:46 PM

First post in this thread.

Mina Vagante
Jan 5th, 2009, 04:52 PM
First post in this thread.

It says it has expired.

drake3781
Jan 5th, 2009, 05:12 PM
It says it has expired.

Expired? Not for me. Does this work for you?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/million_dollar_password/video/video.php?cid=715207177&pid=7Abu698_7gUkD1rMGyOOTZlEhZxR3nHK&play=true&cc=0

So far watching, I'm just at the introduction.

Regis says she has her own fashion line. I want to buy something. Where can I buy some of her fashions?

Serena's partner looks like Ugly Betty. (sorry, that is mean. :p She is cute, and seems nice.)

I saw Serena cheering her partner on, when the other team was starting. Very competitive. ;)

Mina Vagante
Jan 5th, 2009, 05:14 PM

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/million_dollar_password/video/video.php?cid=715207177&pid=7Abu698_7gUkD1rMGyOOTZlEhZxR3nHK&play=true&cc=0

Regis says she has her own fashion line. I want to buy something. Where can I buy some of her fashions?

Nope, it says ' The video you have requested has expired'

Watching
Jan 5th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I think UK may not be able to view..thankyou for details.

heelsrule1988
Jan 6th, 2009, 02:39 AM
That show pretty much went perfectly... not only was Serena absolutely terrible, but she didn't even get to play either of the two games. The whole bamboo thing just topped it all off. Australia? Koalas?! Uh... no. Needless to say, I had a load of laughs at her epic fail. :D

vswfan
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:15 AM
can anyone upload it to youtube or megaupload?

starin
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:27 AM

Serena's partner looks like Ugly Betty. (sorry, that is mean. :p She is cute, and seems nice.)

I saw Serena cheering her partner on, when the other team was starting. Very competitive. ;)

gawd you are so obnoxious.
I have a question did you end up making a donation to an African School like you said you would?
If you have would you please post a receipt confirming your donation.

ohh and Serena looked great.

RenaSlam.
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:29 AM
She was pretty bad. I just watched it :lol:

doni1212
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Her blog about it, :rolls:

Hey guys!

Its been a while! We have been busy training. I say we because I have been working with Venus and lots of different guys we have been hitting with!

I have a question for u all... Did u guys happen to catch me last night on Million Dollar Password? It’s the show with Regis? It was on CBS? Kinda cool to be on primetime :)

Anyways I did not think I did good! Craig Ferguson was so good! I mean he was so quick and witty! I was just not on my toes! What a bummer. I also have grown to hate my voice. I know this sounds crazy but it sounds all muffled! If you guys are watching my tennis matches and u hear me sounding funny it is because I am working on developing a better sexier voice! Lol what do u think?

Ok so I was happy to lose because they had a crazy green room! I kept downing the turkey dogs! Hahah hot dogs r my FAV thing but no one ever had turkey dogs (I don't eat beef or pork). So every time I lost I took comfort in the dog!

Anyways I am on a plane to LAX and than I'm going to Aussie! I will try to do a video blog so u can see what we are doing in airport. Sometimes they don't allow u to use cameras so we gotta be careful.

Can't wait to hear some of your comments!!!

Xxx S

G1Player2
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:35 AM

Hey guys!

Its been a while! We have been busy training. I say we because I have been working with Venus and lots of different guys we have been hitting with!

I have a question for u all... Did u guys happen to catch me last night on Million Dollar Password? Itís the show with Regis? It was on CBS? Kinda cool to be on primetime :)

Anyways I did not think I did good! Craig Ferguson was so good! I mean he was so quick and witty! I was just not on my toes! What a bummer. I also have grown to hate my voice. I know this sounds crazy but it sounds all muffled! If you guys are watching my tennis matches and u hear me sounding funny it is because I am working on developing a better sexier voice! Lol what do u think?

Ok so I was happy to lose because they had a crazy green room! I kept downing the turkey dogs! Hahah hot dogs r my FAV thing but no one ever had turkey dogs (I don't eat beef or pork). So every time I lost I took comfort in the dog!

Anyways I am on a plane to LAX and than I'm going to Aussie! I will try to do a video blog so u can see what we are doing in airport. Sometimes they don't allow u to use cameras so we gotta be careful.

Xxx S

Thanks doni1212!!!!!!!!! And good to hear that she's been training!!!

starin
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:36 AM

Hey guys!

I have a question for u all... Did u guys happen to catch me last night on Million Dollar Password? It’s the show with Regis? It was on CBS? Kinda cool to be on primetime :)

Xxx S

:haha: i'll be on the lookout for her sexy voice on court.

And didn't know she didn't eat beef or pork. interesting fact.

G1Player2
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:37 AM
:haha: i'll be on the lookout for her sexy voice on court.

And didn't know she didn't eat beef or pork. interesting fact.

Well, she's a Jehovah's witness.

RenaSlam.
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:40 AM
She did look great. I definitely think Venus would be much better at this. Calm and collected, Serena got flustered :lol:

drake3781
Jan 6th, 2009, 03:43 AM

Hey guys!

I have a question for u all... Did u guys happen to catch me last night on Million Dollar Password? Itís the show with Regis? It was on CBS? Kinda cool to be on primetime :)

Xxx S

Yes, I could tell she really enjoyed Craig Ferguson. You could see her over on her side laughing with Craig a lot! :p

Direwolf
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:12 AM
lol.. shes and Venus has been hitting with lots of guys..
hahahaha

thats cute

supergrunt
Jan 6th, 2009, 04:48 AM
she's adorable

darrinbaker00
Jan 6th, 2009, 05:24 AM
I'm assuming that Serena gave up beef after her and Venus' endorsement deal with McDonald's expired..... :tape:

Lulu.
Jan 6th, 2009, 06:02 AM

Hey guys!

Xxx S

Glad to hear this. :)

serenus_2k8
Jan 6th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Serena should be in Oz sooner to get some practise in, the last thing she wants is Jetlag! I cant wait to see her play tho :D

I dont like the sound of her new sexy voice :unsure: It sounds great how it is!