PDA

View Full Version : How do I terminate my account?

Golovin&Jankovic
Dec 27th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Topic

Miss Amor
Dec 27th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Just stop using it :shrug:

Golovin&Jankovic
Dec 27th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Not funny!

Miss Amor
Dec 27th, 2008, 08:30 PM
You asked for advice...If you dont want to use this website anymore then stop visiting

James
Dec 27th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Your account can be banned, if you really want. Just send a PM to an admin citing the reason why you would want it. You can't reregister with a new account though, so I would think it through.

Golovin&Jankovic
Dec 27th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Thank you!

iGOAT
Dec 27th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Your account can be banned, if you really want. Just send a PM to an admin citing the reason why you would want it. You can't reregister with a new account though, so I would think it through.
Couldn't you if you had another email adrress?

Kart
Dec 27th, 2008, 09:34 PM
^ No because the moment we find out that you've re-registered, we ban you without question.

Multiple accounts are not permitted except in rare circumstances. See the FAQ section for further details.

iGOAT
Dec 27th, 2008, 09:37 PM
^ No because the moment we find out that you've re-registered, we ban you without question.

Multiple accounts are not permitted except in rare circumstances. See the FAQ section for further details.
Oh because I joined in March and my account was finally validated last week, but I switched emails last weekend and if I hadn't been validated by then, I would have just re-joined. I'm guessing that's a different story :unsure:

Kart
Dec 27th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Well it depends on the situation.

The multiple account policy states that anyone with a second account should inform an adminstrator or super moderator without waiting to be discovered. I posted that some time ago so I expect anyone that was going to confess would have done so by now but it still applies.

Had you re-registered and quickly sent me a message explaining why, I would have simply deleted your previous inactive account and let you carry on. However, had you not contacted us first and it was later discovered that you had registered with another account, you would have been suspended or even banned immediately.

We have a very dim view on multiple accounts when we discover them for ourselves. Which is why users are encouraged to come to us before we have to come to them.

The main reason for this is that there have been some previous instances of posters signing in with multiple accounts and then using them to cheat in games or wage hate campaigns on other posters.

None of those instances ended well for the users involved.

iGOAT
Dec 28th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Whatever, just curious. Thanks for that :)