PDA

View Full Version : Who's going?

stefi62
Dec 22nd, 2008, 02:41 PM
I'm really thrilled about that new tourney. Plus the city of Madrid is very beautiful! I was there for the two years they received the Masters and the atmosphere was very nice. Hopefully it'll be as good for a WTA/ATP tourney.

So who is going? I'll go the full week for sure! :bounce:

iguales78
May 1st, 2009, 06:16 PM
I'm also going. Anyone else?

CTF2007
May 1st, 2009, 11:41 PM
I'm going too.

Anyone knows when the tickets for stadium 2 are going to be on sale ?

On the tournament's website, there's only "satdium 1" available...

Sonf@
May 2nd, 2009, 01:48 AM
many members of the "spanish armada" subforum will be there ;)

Sonf@
May 2nd, 2009, 01:51 AM
I'm going too.

I think they were waiting to put them on sale once the "stadium 1" tickets would sell out. Since those are still available, i guess you'll be able to buy them on site. ;)

New_balls_please
May 6th, 2009, 07:51 AM
I'm going too! :bounce:

davidmario
May 6th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I'm flying to madrid on tuesday and I just found out that this tournament is being held there. So I'm planning to go for one day. maybe thursday or so, so I get to see doubles. where can I buy tickets. can I buy ground tickets on site?

bbypk
May 6th, 2009, 09:45 PM
I'm going too.

Already on sale... but dunno if thru website

bbypk
May 6th, 2009, 09:47 PM
I'm flying to madrid on tuesday and I just found out that this tournament is being held there. So I'm planning to go for one day. maybe thursday or so, so I get to see doubles. where can I buy tickets. can I buy ground tickets on site?

ground tickets available at "La Caja Majica"

just an advice... the place is in a "better be carefull"-area of Madrid.... lets hope we will have POLICE everywhere! I wouldnt be there when the sun goes down....

davidmario
May 6th, 2009, 09:58 PM

just an advice... the place is in a "better be carefull"-area of Madrid.... lets hope we will have POLICE everywhere! I wouldnt be there when the sun goes down....

I don't understand. The tournament is held there or can't I buy the ticket at the tournament gates?

bbypk
May 7th, 2009, 03:08 PM
I don't understand. The tournament is held there or can't I buy the ticket at the tournament gates?

La Caja Magica is the place where is held... u can buy tickets at the gates...

Sonf@
May 7th, 2009, 03:27 PM

If it serves as any help, there's a special bus line that goes from Legazpi's subway station straight to the entrance of "La Caja Mágica" ;)

iguales78
May 8th, 2009, 04:33 PM

Can you tell more about the area?! I am going on my own so I gotta be careful... :confused:

Привет
May 9th, 2009, 07:36 AM
If anyone who is going could take some pics or vids of Vitalia Diatchenko in qualies it would be much appreciated. :)