PDA

View Full Version : 2009, comeback year?

JS
Dec 13th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Hello Tati fans!!
How are you?
Yeah I know, it's been a very tough year for all of us...
Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you had some news.
First question beeing of course whether or not she will be able to compete anytime soon?
And is there any kind of a schedule for now?
I know last news I had weren't that good, butI really hope she's coming back soon... I don't know for you guys, but for me that tennis year hasn't been as interested as I expected it to be! But I keep faith!!:D
(and I know it must have been much more tough for our poor Tati!! :kiss: )
Tati playing at the AO would be just... :drool: :drool: :drool:
Anyway, thank you guys and I wish you a nice week-end!

Slutati
Dec 13th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I don't think she'll play AO. Has she even entered?
It's all very depressing. :bigcry:

yukon145
Dec 13th, 2008, 05:02 PM
if she were to play at all in 2009, i guess i wouldn't expect her until a few months into the season. but its also very hard to tell where her health stands, there were so many different stories a few weeks ago about how her body was holding up.

i guess i will just be happy to see Tati playing again someday.

FrenchY52
Dec 13th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Nice to see you back JS :D
I"m not sure she'll ever play well again :sad: Now I just hope she will really appear in this SI edition. I hope it won't be the only 2009 highlight though and that if there are others one of them won't be her retirement..

Slutati
Dec 13th, 2008, 05:29 PM
I'm just not sure she'll ever play again. :bigcry: Poor sweet Tats. :sad:

FrenchY52
Dec 13th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I'm just not sure she'll ever play again. :bigcry: Poor sweet Tats. :sad:

I don't even manage do be sad :( It just seems normal to me now :sad: I'm used not to care about tennis anymore and used no to see her playing. Whereas when she was not injured I was almost counting days before her next tournament :o

Slutiana
Dec 13th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Im sure she'll be back. Apparently she's been training with Glenn Schapp in Netherlands and hopes to be back by AO. We'll see.

FrenchY52
Dec 13th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Im sure she'll be back. Apparently she's been training with Glenn Schapp in Netherlands and hopes to be back by AO. We'll see.

:eek::eek:
Where did you read that ?

Slutati
Dec 13th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I don't even manage do be sad :( It just seems normal to me now :sad: I'm used not to care about tennis anymore and used no to see her playing. Whereas when she was not injured I was almost counting days before her next tournament :o
Yeah I'm at the point of not even caring anymore, but if Tati retires I'm done with tennis. :sad: I'm cool if she retires cuz she feels like she's done all she could, but not because of a disease. She's too young. :sad:

You honestly believe she would dump Loic and then a week later she'd go to Netherlands to train with Glenn? Please. :rolleyes: It's not true.

.:sk:.
Dec 15th, 2008, 05:31 PM

Really!?!? :eek: If it's true she tries to come back in Australia...

But to be realistic: I don't see her back on court before the European spring indoor tournaments, so Paris at the earliest...

Slutati
Dec 15th, 2008, 07:52 PM
That Schaap thing is so not true. Don't get too excited guys...

Dav.
Dec 15th, 2008, 11:45 PM
He didn't even expain where it came from?

yukon145
Dec 16th, 2008, 04:31 AM
He didn't even expain where it came from?

he might be confused from an old article. i think at the end of 2007 they were planning on working together for the Summer Australian season...

Ananko.
Dec 16th, 2008, 08:48 AM
I hope that this in AO!

Cat123
Jan 4th, 2009, 09:21 PM
I miss her. come baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

</constructive post> :rolleyes: :sad:

FrenchY52
Jan 4th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Who is Terovic ?

yukon145
Jan 9th, 2009, 12:53 AM
i sent a question to Jon Wertheim's tennis mail bag about Tati and this is what he wrote:

Do you have any inside information on Tatiana Golovin's health and career? There have been a lot of rumors going around online that she's retiring and then she's not retiring. She has so much talent but is always injured.
-- Paul, Minneapolis
• Oddly enough, I recently visited with Golovin at an undisclosed location (How's that for cryptic?) and am pleased to report that she's not retired. Her back, however, continues to bother her and she has no firm timetable for a recovery. She claims that she's working hard to keep her spirits up but she'd be lying if she said it hasn't been frustrating.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jon_wertheim/01/06/mail.bag/index.html?eref=T1

We just have to keep waiting and hope that she can fully heal.

Dav.
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Thanks for that. :)

He basically told us what Tati had already said to GA, but it's nice to hear that she's not retiring (whether it's valid or not is another matter).

Here's the beginning of the article:

"Test your skills against Lacoste's sponsored athletes such as Tatiana Golovin and Richard Gasquet, and tennis legend Mats Wilander at Lacoste Centre Court, located at Melbourne Central Shot Tower Square on Level 1. You will be able to play tennis on Wii Sports on the big screen, against these tennis greats!

Dates: 17th January - 1st February"

He probably met her in the Dominican Republic t interview her about the SI shoot, hence the secrecy.

Dav.
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Nouf said Tati will be holding a press conference following the conclusion of the AO. :unsure:

yukon145
Jan 9th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Nouf said Tati will be holding a press conference following the conclusion of the AO. :unsure:

where did he say that?

sometimes he just says shit for the hell of it, but a press conference worries me too.

Dav.
Jan 9th, 2009, 03:50 AM
He didn't understand the joke in the thread about BYE retiring and posted it there. :shrug:

FrenchY52
Jan 9th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah a journalist (Aldo) who liked Tat said that she'll have a press conference, but he cant say anything else.

It was you, Yukon :D Thanks for sending your question !

rseto
Jan 9th, 2009, 03:45 PM
It was you, Yukon :D Thanks for sending your question !

good job getting your question answered! anyway, where is the press conference? i doubt if she'll announce anything big outside of france.

it might be SI related (maybe why wertheim couldn't say more) or she'll work full time for lacoste.

yukon145
Jan 10th, 2009, 12:49 AM
no problem, I'm glad he answered my question. I'm actually 3 for 3 with him answering the questions I submit.

FrenchY52
Jan 16th, 2009, 08:08 PM
And an article today on eurosport.fr.. which just says that she's still recovering and takes her time to come back.
Thanks Eurosport, we didn't know it !.

FrenchY52
Jan 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Oh and the new forum sucks, we can't see when someone has posted in the French Connection and Viva la Tati from the home page :tears:

Dav.
Jan 16th, 2009, 10:12 PM
I know. :lol:

I'm just waiting for SI. That will make my year if the pics come out okay. I was looking at the website and each model takes a great number of pics and has a video from the shoot as well as various other items on her personal page. I can't wait. :hearts:

FrenchY52
Feb 11th, 2009, 11:45 AM
There's a tchat with Tati at 4pm French time today.
I think she could take some English questions too, just try :

http://www.chatconference.com/chat/gdf/s_312191
Click on "Posez une question dès maintenant, avant le début du Chat ! "
Then : Name or username, object of your question, and question, and "envoyer"

FrenchY52
Feb 11th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Tatiana, comment ça va ?
Ca va bien. Je qui très contente d’être ici à l’Open GDF SUEZ et de retrouver le tournoi. Ca me rappelle de très bons souvenirs lorsque j’avais très bien joué ici. Et c’est vrai que j’ai hâte de revenir.

Qu’en est-il justement au niveau de la santé ?
Ca prend toujours un peu de temps pour bien guérir et revenir en forme. Mais je garde quand même espoir et je fais tout le nécessaire pour revenir le plus vite possible.

De quel mal souffrez-vous exactement ?
D’une inflammation du dos. Donc, c’est beaucoup de soins, de traitement et du repos à prendre. Et surtout, il faut être patient.

Les journées ne sont-elles pas trop longues ?
Ca va, ça va. J’essaie de m’occuper le plus possible. Je vais reprendre les cours de management. J’essaie de m’intéresser à plein d’autres choses. J’essaie donc de rester occupée.

Pouvez-vous vous fixer une échéance avec cette blessure ?
Pour l’instant, je vis vraiment au jour le jour. Je donne surtout la priorité à mon dos et ça prendra le temps que ça prendra. Mais en tous cas, j’ai le moral.

On a entendu que vous pourriez mettre un terme à votre carrière…
Ce sont des rumeurs qui ont été lancées comme ça très facilement mais c’est faux. Je prends mon temps pour me rétablir.

GDF SUEZ est redevenu votre partenaire depuis un an, c’est une belle histoire entre vous.
Oui, je suis très fière de faire partie de cette famille car c’est un sponsor exceptionnel. Le tennis féminin a beaucoup de chance d’avoir un aussi bon sponsor qui apporte autant de soutien et qui comprenne le tennis féminin aussi bien. J’espère qu’on poursuivra cette aventure longtemps.

Un pronostic pour le tournoi ?
Serena Williams et Elena Dementieva ont toujours très bien joué ici. Mais il y a aussi Amélie (Mauresmo) bien sûr. Pourquoi pas Alizé (Cornet) également ? Il y a aussi Jankovic. Bref, le tournoi est très élevé, il va y avoir de très bons matches à suivre ici.

Vous allez suivre le tournoi et venir voir des matches ?
Je passe deux-trois jours ici, je vais sûrement le regarder à la télé.

Serena Williams peut-elle rester numéro 1 mondiale longtemps ?
Je pense qu’elle le devrait. Maintenant, avec certaines joueuses qui ne jouent plus, si elle reste en forme et continue à jouer comme elle le fait maintenant, elle le restera et le méritera.

Pensez-vous qu’Amélie Mauresmo peut revenir dans les meilleures ?
J’espère. Je pense que c’est son objectif si elle joue toujours. Elle bosse très dur pour ça et on lui souhaite toute la chance et le courage.

Vous passez pas mal de temps à Londres, c’est une ville qui vous plaît ?
Oui, ça me plaît beaucoup. Je la connais par rapport à Wimbledon. Ce qui est sympa, c’est que c’est une ville très européenne mais en même temps, on parle anglais donc ça me convient très bien. Mais j’ai surtout hâte de reprendre les entraînements et de revenir à la vie professionnelle.

Vous préférez Paris ou Londres ?
Paris bien sûr, ça reste incomparable !

Pouvez-vous nous parler de cette fameuse séance de photo en maillot de bain pour le magazine américain Sports Illustrated ?
C’était vraiment génial. On a passé une superbe petite semaine en République Dominicaine avec un super staff. J’aime beaucoup les photos qui ont été réalisées. C’est une expérience inoubliable. Ca m’a plu parce que c’était complètement différent de ce qu’on peut vivre en tant que joueuse de tennis. Tout le monde a été très sympa et ça donne envie d’en faire plus.

Ca vous donne envie de le faire régulièrement ?
Pas régulièrement car ce n’est pas mon travail, je suis joueuse de tennis. Mais le faire de temps en temps, c’est une bonne expérience.

C’est une voie vers laquelle vous pourriez vous orienter dans l’avenir ?
Je ne pense pas car les mannequins le sont depuis qu’elles sont toutes petites. C’est beaucoup de travail. Pour l’instant, je ne pense pas encore à la suite.

Vous aimez Internet ?
Oui je suis très Internet, très email, surtout avec les Blackberry. Il faut rester connecter au monde.

-------------------------

FrenchY52
Feb 11th, 2009, 06:11 PM
the chat only laster 15 minutes but there were many questions. Some people asked weird questions :p http://www.chatconference.com/chat/gdf/s_312191

I translated the interview but the chat would be too long to translate, sorry :s but I can translate the one I prefered :

Have you ever thought of retiring ?
- No.

FrenchY52
Feb 11th, 2009, 06:13 PM
She also said in the chat that her fave player of the moment was Serena, that Serena and Venus were still the best players.
And at the end she said :

golovin: ce n est pas mon boulot et je pense encore au tennis

golovin: MERCI A TOUS POUR VOTRE SOUTIEN
golovin: J'ESPERE REVENIR BEINTOT
golovin: GROS BISOUS A TOUS
golovin: ET ALLEZ LA FRANCE CONTRE L 'ARGENTINE

"Thank you all for your support, I hope to be back soon, Big kisses to all, and go France against Argentina" (Dont know if Samir's playing)

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Thanks, Frenchy :kiss:

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Rough translation.

Basically she said she's happy to be back at the tournament which gave her great memories and she always plays well here.

Regarding the injury, she said that it's an inflammation at the back. It takes time to heal properly. She needs to rest, goes for treatment and be patient with it. She can't set the time to be back but she's just hoping that it will get better as soon as possible. She looks forward to resume training and return to life.

During the time off, she's going to take management course and try to interest in a lot of other things. Basically she tries to stay busy.

She said that there are rumors about her retiring but she said it's not true. She will take her time to her recovery?

Prediction on the tournament? She said that Serena Williams and Elena Dementieva have always played here and also Jankovic. Then she mentions Mauresmo and Cornet. Basically, she said there'd be some very good matches to follow. She'd be in Paris for 2-3 days to follow the match.

Regarding Serena Williams. Tati said that she can stay at #1 for long if she's healthy and continues to play as well as she does now.

Regarding Amlie Mauresmo. She hopes she can return to her best. She works very hard for it and she wishes her all the luck.

She said she spends a lot of time in London. She loves it there and mentions something about Wimbledon? She said that it's nice that it is a very European city but at the same time, they speak English there so it suits her very well. But she still prefers Paris. It's incomparable!

Regarding the SI photoshoot. She said it was really great. She spent a short week in the Dominican Republic with the staffs. She loves the photos. It was an unforgettable experience. And she liked it because it was completely different from what she does as a tennis player. She said everyone (staffs?) was very nice and it makes her want to do again. (:hearts: ). But she doesn't want to do it regularly because it is not her job. She said that she's a tennis player.

Regarding making it a career in the future. She said she doesn't think so since the models are all small (?) and it needs a lot of work (??).

Finally, she said that she likes internet. She likes to email with her Blackberry to stay connected to the world.

FrenchY52
Feb 12th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Another interview which isn't very positive..
But funny on the other hand : I thought "You better do it now before being ugly". :p

http://www.golovin-attitude.com/en/

FrenchY52
Mar 2nd, 2009, 08:20 PM
http://www.purepeople.com/article/samir-nasri-le-footballeur-vit-en-couple-avec_a26142/1

It says Samir and Tati weren't together anymore at one time because Samir had an affair with another girl. And they dated each other again after this and as you know they've been living together in London for a while now. He says Tati cooks well and takes care of him.

I knew it wasn't Tati's fault ! :p

Fab-4
Mar 2nd, 2009, 11:26 PM
http://www.purepeople.com/article/samir-nasri-le-footballeur-vit-en-couple-avec_a26142/1

It says Samir and Tati weren't together anymore at one time because Samir had an affair with another girl. And they dated each other again after this and as you know they've been living together in London for a while now. He says Tati cooks well and takes care of him.

I knew it wasn't Tati's fault ! :p

Deuce ! :lol:
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8315/sam.jpghttp://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5310/tatm.jpg

rseto
Mar 4th, 2009, 03:26 AM
thanks for keeping track of tati news in the french tabloids! :wavey:

Iceland
Mar 24th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Still the same news I know but I have been said by a friend whose brother is related to Nasri and went to Tati's flat (bitch!) that Tati won't come back. She hasnt made it official just because she is still receiving $$$ from her sponsors.
Maybe she will do a Clijsters in 2 years time...!

yukon145
Mar 24th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Still the same news I know but I have been said by a friend whose brother is related to Nasri and went to Tati's flat (bitch!) that Tati won't come back. She hasnt made it official just because she is still receiving $$$ from her sponsors.
Maybe she will do a Clijsters in 2 years time...!

:sad: :scared:

FrenchY52
Mar 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Is this guy really reliable ?

FrenchY52
Mar 25th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I dn't wanna believe it :(

Iceland
Mar 25th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Well I would say so, as he told me Tati was with Nasri way before it made the news. I would tend to trust him but of course he's not Tati.
Oh well at this point, if Tati ever comes back, it won't be this year. I think she is enjoying a bit too much her housewife life :lol:. She can smoke, have sex, do shopping... why would she come back now? :lol: The solution would be that Samir dumps her so Tati's bored and finally starts to care about tennis again.

Has anyone noticed btw that she only played one full season on tour? It shocked me when I realized it! This may explain why Tati isn't determined to be back, with all those interrupted, she is kind of used to having a life outside tennis...

FrenchY52
Mar 25th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Yeah, 2004. At that time The Williamses, Henin and almost all the best players were injured, and I remember telling someone something like 'I'm so lucky to be a Tati fan, she's never injured'..
And I can't believe she knows she won't play again now, How could she know it ? she has many years left :sad: If she stops, I prefer it to be because of a pregnancy. Moreover perhaps having a baby might heal her back and hips and all her body, who knows ? :silly:

Slutiana
Mar 25th, 2009, 08:54 PM
i refuse to believe it. :sobbing:

Golovinjured.
Mar 27th, 2009, 06:24 AM
No way. :sobbing:

BTW, if your friends' brother is related to Samir, wouldn't your friend me related to Samir aswell? :confused:

Dav.
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:26 AM
No shocker. :sad:

yukon145
Mar 31st, 2009, 04:05 AM
if you guys don't want to get sad, don't watch old videos of "Tatiana's World" on youtube :sad:

Apr 5th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Hmm, long time not here and now I read that she (maybe) won't come back... :sad:

I still hope that if she stops her career she tries to come back for one match in RG with a WC to make her farewell match on Philippe Chatrier like Kuerten last year :crying2:

FrenchY52
Apr 5th, 2009, 06:24 PM
I still hope that if she stops her career she tries to come back for one match in RG with a WC to make her farewell match on Philippe Chatrier like Kuerten last year :crying2:

Stoppp :sad::sad:

Apr 5th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Sorry, but I don't believe she'll come back anymore... :o

yukon145
Apr 5th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Sorry, but I don't believe she'll come back anymore... :o

what made you change your mind?

we have to be hopeful. i'm trying to be, she's still so young. but tennis really isn't the same without her, its so boring now.

HowardH
Apr 9th, 2009, 07:05 AM
What, she's got so many good years ahead of her. She WILL return. She must. Kim, set a good example for Tatiana!

yukon145
Apr 14th, 2009, 01:33 AM
did you guys watch the "getting to know" video of Tati on sonyericssonwtatour.com? i first thought why are they doing a getting to know video on her now, she's been around for a while.

and then i watched it and she just sounded like she had no intention to play any time soon. she said shes going back to school, which i take as a sign that she has lots and lots of free time to do other things rather than tennis. it's so sad. just 2 years ago we were on top of the world with her winning her first title...

Dav.
Apr 14th, 2009, 01:47 AM
I've come to terms with the fact that she's retired. Tati's a celebrity now living the life and she's happy so I'm not complaining.

She gave me so much to be happy about in my tennis hobby that I can't be mad. It's her life and I'm glad she's enjoying it. I'll never forget all the memories...:sad:

FrenchY52
Apr 14th, 2009, 04:36 PM
did you guys watch the "getting to know" video of Tati on sonyericssonwtatour.com? i first thought why are they doing a getting to know video on her now, she's been around for a while.

and then i watched it and she just sounded like she had no intention to play any time soon. she said shes going back to school, which i take as a sign that she has lots and lots of free time to do other things rather than tennis. it's so sad. just 2 years ago we were on top of the world with her winning her first title...

I've come to terms with the fact that she's retired. Tati's a celebrity now living the life and she's happy so I'm not complaining.

She gave me so much to be happy about in my tennis hobby that I can't be mad. It's her life and I'm glad she's enjoying it. I'll never forget all the memories...:sad:

Easter 2007...
Like Yukon said, this is just tennis but it's so sad. Almost 1 year since she last played, and everyone seems to forget her :sad:
But I keep some hope

nouf
Apr 17th, 2009, 09:31 PM
List wta players roland garros 2009

the list http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetDoc.asp?Type=5&ID=10487 tati not here

ranking protected for Meghann Shaughnessy and Maria Emilia Salerni (* Meghann Shaughnessy bénéficie d’un classement protégé (61e) ** Maria Emilia Salerni bénéficie d’un classement protégé (95e))

yukon145
Apr 17th, 2009, 11:09 PM
List wta players roland garros 2009

the list http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetDoc.asp?Type=5&ID=10487 tati not here

ranking protected for Meghann Shaughnessy and Maria Emilia Salerni (* Meghann Shaughnessy bénéficie d’un classement protégé (61e) ** Maria Emilia Salerni bénéficie d’un classement protégé (95e))

bombshell...

FrenchY52
Apr 18th, 2009, 07:04 PM
bombshell...

:):o:cool::mad::confused::kiss::fiery::tape::lol:
This forum is so dead :( It would have reached 40,000 messages for a whila hadn't she been injured all the time....

Fab-4
Apr 24th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Tati could comment Roland Garros matches or could be invited as a consultant ... not sure for the moment.

http://www.tele-2-semaines.fr/contenu_editorial/pages/echos-tv/4123-exclu-tatiana-golovin-approchee-par-france-tele-pour-roland-garros

Golovinjured.
Apr 24th, 2009, 10:43 PM
COMEBACK.. even just doubles would be :hearts:

yukon145
Apr 24th, 2009, 11:16 PM
doubles specialist!

Dav.
Apr 25th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Can someone explain this further?

Harju.
Apr 25th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Stop bumping this thread if she's not coming back :sobbing:

It got me excited for a while.

FrenchY52
Apr 25th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Tati :silly:

FrenchY52
Apr 25th, 2009, 11:55 AM
She better accepts anyway

Dav.
Apr 25th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't get it? :weirdo:

Slutiana
Apr 26th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Get what? Maybe she'll be like a presenter or something. Like one who does the interviews on court. :sobbing:

I guess she's missing tennis. :sad:

FrenchY52
Apr 28th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Omg.

http://www.ouest-france.fr/actu/actu_sport_FluxRSS_-Toutes-les-infos-sportives-Roland-Garros-Golovin-n-y-sera-pas_1-914590_flux.Htm

Blessée au dos depuis plusieurs mois, Tatiana Golovin a révélé à Orange Sport Info qu'elle ne sera pas rétablie pour le prochain Roland Garros.

Tatiana Golovin a confié en exclusivité à Orange Sport Info qu'elle ne jouerait pas à Roland Garros. La Française, absente des courts depuis plusieurs mois en raison de douleurs au dos, a expliqué qu'elle allait reprendre prochainement mais qu'elle « serait trop juste » pour les Internationaux de France.

Tatiana Golovin said Orange Sport Info she wouldn't be playing the FO. The French player, away from the courts for several months because of a back injury explained she was going to re-start (Dont know how to translate, sorry) soon, but that it'd be too soon for RG.

I know it might not even be true and she also might get re-injured as soon as she tries to run or do something again, but still :hearts: It's like the first time in months that I have some hopes

yukon145
Apr 29th, 2009, 12:54 AM
2009 european fall indoor season with Tati :drool:

FrenchY52
Apr 29th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Ok apparently someone saw the interview and she never said this :sobbing: She just said there was no improvement about her back but that she was fighting.. I found it weird that she could start training again soon considering that 1 month ago she sent a mail saying there was nothing new with her back.. Thanks to this journalist for the wrong hopes

Fab-4
Apr 29th, 2009, 03:19 PM
In effect, she has never said that on the little itw I have also seen ...

Anyway, it's confirmed. She will be on the "France Television terrace" during this Gran Slam. We could see her speaking about matches :)

http://www.tele-2-semaines.fr/contenu_editorial/pages/echos-tv/4147-roland-garros-tatiana-golovin-confirmee-par-france-televisions

Golovinjured.
Apr 30th, 2009, 02:37 AM
It's something, I guess. :awww:

FrenchY52
Apr 30th, 2009, 10:29 AM
She was at this press conference apparently. There's a picture, she looks.. ok :p

http://www.tvmag.com/article/sport/44460/tatiana-golovin-rejoint-france-televisions.html?meId=3

"It's a pleasure to take part of the FO, even injured ! I'll have the opportunity to bring my knowledge to the channel. In addition of being on the terrace, I'll go into the locker room, looking for confidences." (bad translation)

Tati interviewing the other players :hearts: I hope she meets Marion on her way :)

Fab-4
Apr 30th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I hope she meets Marion on her way :)

:lol: :boxing:

May 3rd, 2009, 06:49 PM
I hope she meets Marion on her way :)

:lol:

Slutiana
May 3rd, 2009, 07:24 PM
Omg, I feel like just flying to france to see her on TV. :sobbing: I miss her so much. :crying2: I refuse to give up hope.

FrenchY52
May 17th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Tati's doing the Strasbourg draw today and is on a sport show around 6pm

FrenchY52
May 17th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Omg Tati's looking GORGEOUS on Stade2 !

May 17th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Omg Tati's looking GORGEOUS on Stade2 !

I hope you are recording and will upload the show ;)

Pictures of the drawing: http://www.fft.fr/strasbourg/2009/albums/album4/index.html

FrenchY52
May 17th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I hope you are recording and will upload the show ;)

Pictures of the drawing: http://www.fft.fr/strasbourg/2009/albums/album4/index.html

AnneSo's recorded it. She is a BOMB today, really. 2 weeks with her soon haha :hearts:

She talked abt the women's tour and Madrid so didn't say anything new. They showed the pics of the 2004 RG victory with Richard and she said she hadn't had any news from him, but that she was very shocked when she learnt abt him taking cocaine, that she was very sad for him and for French tennis, etc..

May 17th, 2009, 06:04 PM
AnneSo's recorded it. She is a BOMB today, really. 2 weeks with her soon haha :hearts:

Really? I can't wait :D I think she looked really nice in Strasbourg :kiss:

Golovinjured.
May 17th, 2009, 06:13 PM
OMG :bigcry: She looks beautiful. :inlove:

Next to her, Johannson looks about 40, Medina Garrigues looks like a tranny and Rezai looks like a mountain lion.

Tati :hearts:

Slutati
May 19th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Someone needs to rename this thread or something, you bitches. :hysteric: