PDA

View Full Version : Website message update Nov 13

KaseyL
Aug 26th, 2002, 11:50 AM
Dear Kim fans,

You all might start to think that we have been lazy, blind, ignorant, whatsoever... :o but we're having some problems with the site's poll, to name one.

I hope the problems will get sorted out soon, as I don't think it's funny not being able to update things the way we want it.

So bear with us when you see old stuff. If the poll isn't up in another few hours, I'll just put everything here in the lounge, as this is working again! (touch wood)

KaseyL
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:50 PM
Don't forget to check out the complete transcript of the interview with Carl Maes about his years with Kim: 'My work for Kim...'.

I just have finished the translation in full and it's up at the website as of now.

I am curious to find out what everyone thinks of Carl's predictions re Kim's future.

Furthermore, all articles and interviews have been updated tonight. Enjoy!

KaseyL
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:49 AM
The website has been updated this morning.

Check out the latest news on Kim's defeat in the 4th round of the US Open this year.

I've added some tidbits re Kim's spare time on Monday, of which she had plenty due to the rain delay.

Pics will be added in due time.

We still are suffering technical troubles with the site, so bear with us!

The threads in the Lounge have been rearranged, to group all the posts re the US Open in the US Open news and articles thread, for archiving reasons. Everyone will find his posts there.

KaseyL
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:00 AM
Nwando has updated the website with the latest re Kim's win in LA.

Thanks Nwando! :kiss: