PDA

View Full Version : What Does Vania need To Do. (???)

new-york
Nov 28th, 2008, 10:10 AM
what should she try to get to the next level.

do you feel like her single career is what it should be. ((???)

Pebbles
Dec 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM
I feel she needs to just try and be more aggressive. I know it's gonna be so hard for such a small girl like Vania to compete with the big guns, but she just has to go for it more. Her game is very solid, but it's time to bring it to the next level.

hammerhead
Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:51 PM
I'm no expert...but I saw an article where the U.S. Fed Cup Coach said Vania needs to stop trying to play a big girl game because she is a little girl. :confused:

hammerhead
Dec 18th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Vania played in USTA Wildcard event to get into Australian Open Main Draw but lost to 16 yr old Christina McHale. Dang.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 2nd, 2009, 04:44 PM
She needs to keep on fighting like she did yesterday! :lol:;)

Well, Vania is playing in Brisbane this week. Yesterday she won her 1st rd Q match by the score of 2/6 7/5 7/5 :worship:. She fought amazingly hard and was down 2-5 and a break in the 3rd before mounting her comebacks :bounce:.
She plays SESIL later today ... GOOD LUCK VANIA!:bounce:

King Of Tennis
Jan 2nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
She wasted a MP on 2-6 4-5...

Great comeback Vania...good luck against Sesil..:D :D

simonsaystennis
Jan 2nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
I'm no expert...but I saw an article where the U.S. Fed Cup Coach said Vania needs to stop trying to play a big girl game because she is a little girl. :confused:

I'm pretty sure I heard the same thing, except it was on TV when they televised her Wimbledon match against Anne Keothovang. One of the commentators said something along those lines.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 7th, 2009, 03:52 AM
It looks like Vania is off to the Aussie Open qualis. Hopefully she can qualify and get a good draw in the md :bounce:

Super_Marion
Mar 6th, 2009, 08:26 PM

I'm no expert either, but that's as pretentious a comment as i've heard from a coach, WTH zit meant to mean :confused: It's fine to say that stuff to some inner circle, but the general public and ordinary tennis fans won't don't have a clue what on erf he's on about, innit. :tape: