PDA

View Full Version : Ana's 2009 Australian Open Dress

backslapu
Oct 26th, 2008, 03:14 AM
http://www.womenstennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/womens-adilibria-dress-purple.jpg

All I can say is....:eek::eek:
Now i see why Ana is planning to leave Adidas for Nike

French Open Dress:

http://www.womenstennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/womens-adilibria-dress-blue.jpg

same color as the dress from this year:help::help:

lilimi
Oct 26th, 2008, 01:27 PM
i love these dresses i really don't understand how can peopole find this igly :shrug: it's classy, yet sporty :). Nike makes ugly outfits! i missed puma serena so much :(

Dexter
Oct 26th, 2008, 02:07 PM
I really love them too. This year's AO outfit is my all-time favourite, this one looks to be even better. I simply love these colours. :hearts:

Dodoboy.
Nov 1st, 2008, 12:32 AM
Looks good :)

Balltossovic
Nov 1st, 2008, 02:59 AM
I love the style. Purple is my second favorite color. I think Ana will look stunning on both

Dodoboy.
Nov 1st, 2008, 12:50 PM
:):)

Reckoner
Nov 1st, 2008, 11:33 PM
Wait... she's planning on leaving Adidas for Nike?

Balltossovic
Nov 1st, 2008, 11:34 PM
^^ That is not confirmed:rolleyes:

manchu
Nov 5th, 2008, 02:31 PM
She has already worn them in Doha. She looks gorgeous in purple

Sean.
Nov 8th, 2008, 09:44 AM
She had lovely outfits in 07 and at the start of 08, but since RG they have been :help:

If she goes to nike she will get special ones, just for her :)

manchu
Nov 9th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Leaving Adidas?? No No No. It's Adidas uniform. I am sure it's Adidas. I looked them by myself.

Marilyn Monheaux
Nov 9th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Leaving Adidas?? No No No. It's Adidas uniform. I am sure it's Adidas. I looked them by myself.

Yes they are. But there is speculation that she will switch to nike in fall 2009
So no need to worry, yet:)

heart
Jan 9th, 2009, 12:25 PM
i think the outfits are good:D the colors are:inlove:
about ana planning to swtch to nike..as far as i remembered ana wears nike before she worked with adidas so i think she really wants to work with nike;)

lilimi
Jan 12th, 2009, 10:56 AM
if she really wanted to work with nike, she would have stayed with them. they have more money than adidas.
i don't remember a big player switching from adidas to nike...the contrary happens more often.
i think adidas have made great outfits for ana, whereas nike had some ugly outfits with sharapova, and with serena, it's a big disappointment. they made some trashy outfits i would never wear. now they seem to copy adidas and try more classic stuff.
i really hope ana stays with adidas. i tnihk if she does, she will have very special outfits for her.
if she goes nike, it will be only for $$$$$$$ IMHO

lilimi
Jan 14th, 2009, 07:12 AM
:o james blake is not with nike anymore, but with fila :o
maybe nike wants to save $$$$$$$$$$$ for ana :unsure:

CescIvanovic
Mar 28th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Ana is beautiful in any dress does it matter which one :D