PDA

View Full Version : Anna Smashnova Messages

Mikey
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:34 PM
Dear Anna,

When I saw at the beginning of this year that you were an Israeli tennis player, I knew I had to route for you. But then I saw you play. You are such a great player that I love to route and watch you. I'll be the one giving you the messages so I can tell you this in person, but good luck at the US Open. I hope that you have the best of luck and I hope that you do very well. I'll be routing for you. If you ever have time, please go to www.smashnova.com, where you can see how much we like you. Also, you can email me if you have a chance at monop777@aol.com. Thank you so much Anna and good luck.

~Mike

Majolifan
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:03 PM
Dear Anna,

since I have seen you Iva isn't my favourite tennis girl any longer. I like your way to play tennis; furthermore you are a beautiful woman. Best wishes for the US Open. If you should find any time I would be happy about an email from you (neutim@gmx.de).

Greetings from Germany

Ralf

Irish
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:47 PM
Hello Anna

I have been following your career for the past 1 1/2 years and greatly enjoy watching your matches. Congratulations on a super year!! Am a huge fan of yours and love your intense style of playing tennis. Was very fortunate to watch you play at Amelia Island and really hope you come back to Florida, especially Amelia, for years to come. Best wishes for all of your matches at the U.S. Open and that you enjoy your stay in our country. I would be thrilled if you ever have the spare time to e-mail me, Travelin71@aol.com.

Best wishes always,
Kerry

from Florida, U.S.A.

ASV
Aug 24th, 2002, 02:26 AM
Anna-

After seeing as you were one of the only women from Israel to really be playing competitively, you really caught my eye. I had the chance to see a few of your matches and have become a devoted fan of yours. I can't wait to see you play at the Open (I will be one of the message bearers for you) and I know you'll do your best. You are an inspiration to us all and keep up the good work! Good luck on qualifying for the Championships, you sure can if you try! If you would like to talk to one of your biggest fans, you can email me

Behatzlaha Ba'alifut Haptuha!

-Scott

brunof
Aug 24th, 2002, 02:37 AM
Dear Anna -

Hello! Although I have never seen you play, I would like to give my congrats to you on a wonderful year. Best of luck to you for many years to come!

If you have time, I would love hearing from you! :) My email is brendonkg@excite.com

V.Melb
Aug 24th, 2002, 03:15 AM
Hello Anna!
Congrats on a magnificent year so far!
You deserve every bit of the success you have acheived. You seem like such a nice person so i wish you the best of luck.
Remember that you have quite a few fans.
You are very exiting to watch... so fit and fast.
I hope you can keep up the good results for years to come.

V.T. From Melb. Australia. :)

imogen
Aug 24th, 2002, 05:29 AM
Hi Anna,

The first time I saw you play was in Auckland when you beat Anna K and was really impressed. And ever since then I've been following your progression throughout this year and I want to congratulate on your marvellous year so far. All the best for the US Open and I'll see you in Auckland when you defend your title.
email: jeano99@hotmail.com

Regards,
Jean
Auckland, NZ

King Aaron
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Dear Anna,

I've noticed you a couple of years ago. Then, I wasn't really interested. However, ever since your sparkling performance this year, your determination and grit really shoned and I was speechless by the way you would not give up. I hope you have a wonderful US Open and may you always remain in good health and always have fun. By the way, I along with Mike, Kerry, Nimi and Karen has set up a website dedicated to you. It seems that it is the only website around dedicated just for you. I would greatly appreciate it if you can find some time to visit it at www.smashnova.com. If you would like it to be your personal and official website. Please drop me an email when and if you have the time. webmaster@smashnova.com or imphatcozim@graffiti.net will do. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and may God Bless you Anna.

Lots of love an admiration,

Aaron from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Nimi
Aug 24th, 2002, 01:32 PM
Hello Anna, we at Israel are all suprememly proud of you. Even before this year started i said you will win a tournment or two & i had faith in you, to be honest, i even gambled on you & it paid off. I have been a tennis fan since 2001 & obviously being from Israel you were my first favorite player. Along side with friends from all over the world (Israel, Malaysia & the USA) we formed a site dedicated to you: www.smashnova.com. I would be honored if you will enter it.
Also, in another matter, I am going to see the Israel Championship this year, which was last year help in my city (Ra'anana), will you be there? I would love if you could e-mail me at moshe69@hotmail.com.

Nimi, Israel. :)

King Aaron
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:15 AM
Mike, I've edited some thing. Please check. Thanks :D

Mitzi
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Hello Anna,

I have been a fan of yours for two years now. I've followed your career ever since. I've always admired your dedication, determination and hard work. Congratiolations for a great year! Hopefully I'll get to see you playing in Israel sometime. My e-mail adress is: karenrac@yahoo.com and I'd love to hear from you. Good luck at the US Open,

Karen from Israel.