Will Venus show?

LucasArg
Aug 24th, 2002, 08:15 AM
Yes, she wants to be n#1 again:)

Go Venus, take Bahia title:wavey:

jadore
Aug 24th, 2002, 08:45 AM
as if venus will show!

she has already played probably 3 times the amount of tournies she usually would in one year at this stage of the year, secondly, dick williams only wants serena to be number 1 and not venus, hence serena always going into the tier1's and venus in the tier2's!

:)

LucasArg
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:54 PM
Jadore, that is absurd. Venus wants to be n#1, your arguments are a little odd by now:rolleyes:

Plus, to call Richard dick it is offensive, so please, try to handle your language ok?

Jericho
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Jadore is just worried that venus will spank dokic...the question should be will dokic show up???

Well of course dokic will, but she'll retire down 0-6 0-5 0-40...

karen
Aug 25th, 2002, 01:08 AM
errr oliver... where was dokic mentioned in this thread? this thread is about venus, not jelena...
i am assuming by slamming dokic you think you are getting at jadore (which would be lame in the first place), but jadore never mentioned dokic, or has her in his info or anything....

damn, you williams fans are pitiful... get a life

Cybelle Darkholme
Aug 25th, 2002, 01:38 AM
And you're not karen? Crap just spells from your keyboard and then you accuse others of the same thing? Methinks you are a hypocrite.

Jericho
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:41 AM
"where was dokic mentioned in this thread?"

when i mentioned her...

"i am assuming by slamming dokic you think you are getting at jadore"

yeah thats what i was implying, you're very bright!!!

"but jadore never mentioned dokic, or has her in his info or anything...."

darn, i thought you we're smart enough to research and check his postings...

"damn, you williams fans are pitiful... get a life"

hold on...was that you who posted "Come on serena win this title tomorrow"...if you we're being sarcastic "which would be lame in the first place" then "get a life"...either way your idiot...

LucasArg
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by karen
errr oliver... where was dokic mentioned in this thread? this thread is about venus, not jelena...
i am assuming by slamming dokic you think you are getting at jadore (which would be lame in the first place), but jadore never mentioned dokic, or has her in his info or anything....

damn, you williams fans are pitiful... get a life

Well , does your post answer the question posted?:rolleyes:

you are the pitiful one here:o

rfs1999
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Go Monica!

anton
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:08 AM
jadore, have we made fun of Jelena's Dad? No. so stop making fun of Richard, ok? And your comments about Serena and Venus are silly and you need to apologize now!

Serena y Monica
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:40 PM
Dick is the deminutive(sp) of Richard. So...