PDA

View Full Version : Sveta in Doha for SEC!!!!

Bероника
Oct 17th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Finally Sveta has her place for Doha :D Here's hoping she'll do some serious damage there.I read it's played outdoors this year,I find it strange because since I can remember that tourney has been played indoors,but anyway these are good news to Sveta as she said:

"I feel honored to make it again to the Sony Ericsson Championships. I have worked hard to get my game back, especially in the second half of the season, so I'm looking forward to finishing the season in Doha with a good performance. I like playing outdoors so I'm quite excited about the final highlight of the year," said Kuznetsova, who will be making her fourth appearance at the event.

Davai Sveta!!!!! This is your prize for hanging in there even when things were not going your way this year.Please make something memerable to finish the year :kiss:

Third straight YEC for Sveta by the way :worship: Even if her record at the championship is not brilliant,this is a good accomplishment in my oppinion.I think she's the only one in the field who has shown such a regularity ;) (along with Sharapova)

I feel a bit sad this event is now played in Doha as I used to attend it the last couple of years,but such is life.

http://www.sonyericsson-championships.com/1/en/home/

ratherquirky
Oct 17th, 2008, 04:51 PM
And it starts November 4! A big day here in the US...
Hopefully, I'm not too distracted by tennis that I forget to vote!

FYI to folks in North America: Doha is about 8h ahead of US Central time, so 12:00 noon in Doha is 4AM Central time. The Tennis Channel will show live matches in the morning... YAY!!!

ROCK ON SVETA!!!! KICK ASS at the YEC!

Talita Kumi
Oct 17th, 2008, 05:58 PM
:sobbing: very deserved:rolleyes:

Bероника
Oct 17th, 2008, 06:01 PM
well maybe Sveta doesn't play on day 1 and you won't forget to vote :p

I was reading the surface is slower this year,which is good news for Sveta :D

svetaisthebest
Oct 17th, 2008, 08:20 PM
:banana: good luck Sveta!

I'm not having any expectations(I dont want to jinx her :p )- I just hope she does her best there :)

Анна
Oct 17th, 2008, 08:47 PM
ratherquirky, Texas probably has early voting (though I can't seem to vote early myself; it's just tradition to vote on Nov. 4th :lol:).

Congratulations to Sveta; do your best (no predictions so I don't jinx her!)

Anne

tim4
Oct 17th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Good luck, Sveta!! Win a few matches and show us what you can do.

Света_мой_№1
Oct 20th, 2008, 05:00 PM
come on sveta!! you can do it. you can only do better then the last time in madrid masters and I am sure you will!!!

Bероника
Oct 20th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Positive spirits is what we need.Indeed there's no reason why she couldn't do it better than last year.Afterall she has beaten in the past every player in the field so she knows she can do it ;)

Vamos Sveta!!! Always with you!!!!! :bounce:

ps:those off weeks are boring ;) no nerves,no nothing :p

Dinayer
Oct 20th, 2008, 05:33 PM
congrats sveta!
:bounce:
make some damage there :devil:

goldenlox
Oct 21st, 2008, 06:24 PM
She was 0-3 last year, so any win will her help her ranking

Света_мой_№1
Oct 21st, 2008, 06:53 PM
ps:those off weeks are boring ;) no nerves,no nothing :p

I agree my mother gets crazy those weeks all I will say is "cant wait till tennis starts again" and imagine that like 20 times a day

Bероника
Oct 22nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
lol mel you should look for another hobby :p

well,at least we are lucky we'll see her in SEC for last time this year,something that was not sure some weeks ago.Imagine not seeing her again until next year :help: So I'm not complaining much ;)

and as Goldenlox said,any win there will add to her points.But what's more important,some wins there should help her regain her confidence which is important for next season.

Davai Sveta! :kiss:

Света_мой_№1
Oct 22nd, 2008, 06:15 PM
I have other hobbys but while I do my other hobby's I still think of tennis and my mum gets crazy when I am around

Bероника
Oct 23rd, 2008, 01:12 PM
I know,I was just kidding ;)

Bероника
Oct 30th, 2008, 08:52 PM
When will the draw be made? I guess on weekend.Anybody knows exactly when?

Diogenovna
Oct 30th, 2008, 09:14 PM
When will the draw be made? I guess on weekend.Anybody knows exactly when?
Click here http://www.sonyericsson-championships.com/3/en/press/
Enjoy Sveta's photo, then choose WELCOME LETTER / IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
waiting for download a document and look for second paragraph after the red letters;)

Bероника
Oct 30th, 2008, 09:23 PM
cool haha,thanks diogenovna ;)

and yes,I enjoyed Sveta's photo but it's older one,isn't it?

ok,only 3 days to know it ;)

who do you guys prefer Sveta to face in her group? I have no idea,all the players there are difficult but at the same time Sveta is capable of beating all of them as she has proven in the past.I'd say I prefer Safina,Serena or Ivanovic to stay away from her as they lead Sveta in the head-to-head,but maybe it's time for her to start turning that head-to heads around? ;) Anyway,I hope she's been working hard with Olga and plays a good tournament.

Bероника
Oct 30th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Kuznetsova, Safina hit the court
Web posted at: 10/30/2008 8:20:57

Source ::: THE PENINSULA

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/images/October2008/31praica.jpg

Russian players Svetlana Kuznetsova (left) and Dinara Safina are seen at the Khalifa Tennis Complex in Doha yesterday. The two players will take part in the Sony Ericsson Championships Doha 2008 to be held from November 4 to 9. (QASSIM RAHMATULLAH and IBRAHIM AL OMARI)

doha • Russian players Svetlana Kuznetsova and Dinara Safina were the first ones to sweat it out at the newly-renovated Khalifa Tennis Complex yesterday.
The two will take part in the Sony Ericsson Championships Doha 2008, the season-ending event of the WTA Tour.
Safina arrived in Doha on Tuesday followed by Kuznetsova, who landed in the Qatari capital yesterday.
The event carries an overall prize bag of $4.45m. The winner takes home $1.5m. http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/images/October2008/31safiarn.jpg
Players who are expected to fly into Doha in the coming days include world number one Jelena Jankovic, French Open winner, Ana Ivanovic, Wimbledon champion Venus Williams, US Open champion Serena Williams, Beijing Olympics Gold Medallist, Elena Dementieva and Beijing Olympics Bronze Medallist, Vera Zvonareva.
The above names will be joined by four doubles teams.
The Khalifa Tennis Complex is ready to host the biggest names in tennis and whoever drives by the Corniche area, can notice from a distance all the transformation the Qatar Tennis Federation (QTF) and the Qatar Olympic Committee (QOC) have brought about to the city’s top tennis facility.
The Sony Ericsson Championships will be held from November 4 to 9.
Tickets booths have been placed at the City Center and Villaggio Malls. For more information, fans can call QTF office number 4409666.

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Display_news.asp?section=Sports_News&subsection=Tennis&month=October2008&file=Sports_News2008103082057.xml

Talita Kumi
Oct 30th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Vamos-davai!!!! :rocker2:

Bероника
Nov 1st, 2008, 01:16 PM
Only one day to know the draw ;)

Can't wait :bounce:

I was checking eurosport schedule for next week and they are showing it everyday :D

Davai Sveta!!!! :kiss:

Bероника
Nov 2nd, 2008, 11:48 AM
Shouldn't the draw be already out? :confused:

Aleksandrina
Nov 2nd, 2008, 02:14 PM
Final Groups:

Group A:
Jankovic
Ivanovic
Kuznetsova
Zvonareva

Group B:
Safina
Serena
Dementieva
Venus

Bероника
Nov 2nd, 2008, 02:50 PM
thanks,Aleksandrina ;)

Good luck,Sveta!!!!!

Bероника
Nov 2nd, 2008, 02:51 PM
Do we know when does she play the first match?

Bероника
Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:42 PM
Sveta vs Jankovic: 4-3

2006 US OPEN HARD J. JANKOVIC 6-7(5) 6-3 6-2

2006 STUTTGART HARD S. KUZNETSOVA 6-4 6-1

2006 ZURICH HARD S. KUZNETSOVA 7-6(6) 7-5

2007 ROME CLAY J. JANKOVIC 7-5 6-1

2008 DUBAI HARD S. KUZNETSOVA 5-7 6-4 6-3

2008 TOKYO HARD S. KUZNETSOVA 2-6 7-5 7-5

2008 BEIJING HARD J. JANKOVIC 6-3 6-2

Bероника
Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:44 PM
Sveta vs Ivanovic: 1-5

2005 MIAMI HARD A. IVANOVIC 6-3 3-6 7-5

2006 SYDNEY HARD S. KUZNETSOVA 7-6(3) 6-3

2007 BERLIN OPEN CLAY A. IVANOVIC 3-6 6-4 7-6(4)

2007 FRENCH OPEN CLAY A. IVANOVIC 6-0 3-6 6-1

2007 TOUR CHAMPIONSHIPS HARD A. IVANOVIC 6-1 4-6 7-5

2008 INDIAN WELLS HARD A. IVANOVIC 6-4 6-3

Bероника
Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:48 PM
Sveta vs Zvonareva: 7-3

2000 MINSK CARPET S. KUZNETSOVA 5-3 4-2 4-5(4) 4-2

2001 CAGLIARI CLAY S. KUZNETSOVA 6-1 6-3

2003 INDIAN WELLS HARD V. ZVONAREVA 3-6 7-6(5) 6-4

2004 GOLD COAST HARD S. KUZNETSOVA 1-6 6-3 6-2

2004 EASTBOURNE GRASS S. KUZNETSOVA 3-6 7-6(2) 6-1

2004 SAN DIEGO HARD V. ZVONAREVA 6-2 6-3

2004 TOUR CHAMPIONSHIPS HARD S. KUZNETSOVA 6-2 6-4

2005 MOSCOW CARPET S. KUZNETSOVA 3-6 7-5 6-2

2006 MIAMI HARD S. KUZNETSOVA 6-2 6-2

2006 MOSCOW CARPET V. ZVONAREVA 6-1 6-3

Dinayer
Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:50 PM
Good group for sveta,
Davai :rocker:

tim4
Nov 2nd, 2008, 06:04 PM
I think I'm quite happy to see both Williamses, Dinara and Elena in the opposite group. Sveta can do well in her group - Jelena and Ana have both shown some fragility these past couple of months, and I'm not sure how well Vera will acquit herself in this big tournament (though I'm happy she managed to qualify).
So, hopefully Sveta will get through to the semis at least this time, and erase the disappointment of YEC the previous two years.
GO SVETA !!!

svetaisthebest
Nov 2nd, 2008, 07:20 PM
good luck Sveta! at least aim for the semis :)

Bероника
Nov 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
SEC opens with Sveta match:

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

From 17.00hrs
1. Kuznetsova vs. Zvonareva

I like Vera too,but I'm all for Sveta in that SEC :D Davai Sveta!!! Best of luck for you tomorrow!!! :kiss:

Анна
Nov 3rd, 2008, 01:28 PM

From 17.00hrs

I like Vera too,but I'm all for Sveta in that SEC :D Davai Sveta!!! Best of luck for you tomorrow!!! :kiss:

This is so exciting! Finally, our elections will be done tomorrow, AND the YEC starts.

BTW, this might be the dumbest question ever, but what does "Davai" mean? I take it it means "good luck", but I have never heard it!

Anne

Bероника
Nov 3rd, 2008, 02:04 PM
Something like "go Sveta"

don't forget to vote Anne :p

svetaisthebest
Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:17 PM
good Luck Sveta :D she really needs to win this match to get some confidence for the rest of them:scared:

Dinayer
Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
c'mon!!!

good luck tomorrow :D

Света_мой_№1
Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:40 PM
so that will be 3 hours later in spain and netherlands or not?

Bероника
Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:53 PM
so that will be 3 hours later in spain and netherlands or not?

Yes,it's at 15.00 for us ;) and eurosport shows it live :bounce:

ratherquirky
Nov 3rd, 2008, 10:57 PM

From 17.00hrs

For those in the U.S.:
17.00 in Doha is 8AM Central/9AM Eastern. The Tennis Channel will show it, but I'll be at work and in meetings all day, :( dammit!

Geeez, I am so excited about both the YEC and the election. I haven't been able to sleep! :bounce: I hope both of my favorites win tomorrow!
ROCK ON SVETA!!!

And, I'll keep politics out of this forum...if anyone cares about my politics, you can send me a personal message. ;)

Anniemac
Nov 4th, 2008, 11:43 AM
OOOOHHH today's the big day. I'm so happy to see Sveta play again. let's hope the last few weeks off and her new coach have helped.
Let's go Sveta !!!!
:worship::worship:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Come on,Sveta!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 01:06 PM
looks like it's windy out there :scared:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 01:21 PM
0-1 :o

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 01:26 PM
1-1 :D

quality of play not that good,too much wind

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 01:30 PM
1-2 she had 2 break points but did not take it

hold now,please!

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 01:36 PM
1-3 :help:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 01:41 PM
bad,bad match from sveta 1-4 :sad:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 01:52 PM
fuck :(first set almost gone now:2-5

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 01:57 PM
2-6 :sad:

try to make something in second set

Anniemac
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Shit I just lost the tennis channel:fiery: The screen went completley blank.
WHY WHY WHY

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:03 PM
she didn't start much better in that second 0-1

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:09 PM
she broke vera's serve :D

a tiny bit of hope still.Vamos Sveta!!!!!!

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:14 PM
and she holds 2-2 now :D

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:17 PM
2-3

hold now sveta please

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:23 PM
unbelievable error :tape: and 2-4

it's pretty much over now

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:27 PM
finally a great game by sveta and 3-4

she needs to hold now

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM
3-5 :sad:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 02:40 PM
2-6 3-6 :sad: I don't have too much faith in the 2 remaining matchs after what I've seen today.

Better luck in 2009 :kiss:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Sveta is in the stands watching the 2 serbs play.She was eating something and talking to Olga when I saw her ;)

Света_мой_№1
Nov 4th, 2008, 04:21 PM
did they show that in the match of jankovic and ivanovic? it was a horrible match but a bit expected and cuz sveta is playing that bad but she changed a lot I think she first has to find her game before she can win. and the wind was pretty heavy too. but still chance for her lets see and hope for the best.

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
So Sveta now has to win her 2 other matchs to have any options? I remember in 2006 Amélie started losing her first match in RR stage and won the other 2 and advanced to semifinals.

Well hopefully Sveta will get out better prepared to the windy conditions and sometimes very noisy crowd for her next match,ready to fight which didn't seem the case today ( I really don't know what was wrong with her.Maybe she let herself get too discouraged after being broken and not taking her chances :confused: ).

When will schedule for next days be out?

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Schedule for tomorrow is out and Sveta is not in it.That means she'll play again on thursday and friday.

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Stats of the match:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5616/bepasvetali7.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

svetaisthebest
Nov 4th, 2008, 05:15 PM
2-6 3-6 :sad: I don't have too much faith in the 2 remaining matchs after what I've seen today.
Better luck in 2009 :kiss:

:sobbing: :bigcry: neither do I anymore:sad:

but thats true good luck in 2009 Sveta:sad:

Dinayer
Nov 4th, 2008, 05:18 PM
sveta :sad:

too bad :sad:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:09 PM
well being a sveta fan has become quite :sad: this year but you know who her true fans are when they support her in the bad times also.

I'm sure she'll bounce back.She has too much talent not to,if its' not this SEC it will be next year.

Come on,Sveta :bounce: always with you :kiss:

svetaisthebest
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:14 PM
yeah of course she'll bounce back :D :bounce:

its just that this loss is so devastating :sad:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I found this quote from Sveta after the match:

"That is what is very weird about this tournament," Kuznetsova said. "You lose and you still play tomorrow. I have to find positivity in that. Maybe I'll play better."

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I had some outside problems today to worry about so maybe I didn't find that loss devastating as others.I only wish she had lost at least in 3 sets,the sets won and lost are also important in that tournament and can count.But since Ana also lost in straight sets...And hopefully Vera will defeat her tomorrow ;)

svetaisthebest
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Who's Sveta playing tommorow:confused:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM
she's not playing tomorrow and since they only let the schedule known the day before we'll have to wait tomorrow to know who she is facing thursday ;) but my guess is Jelena since she has also an off day tomorrow

Света_мой_№1
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:28 PM
she wont shes is not in schedule tomorrow.

I have to say I saw one game in this match she finally played with her heart that hasnt happend in a long time I think she has to do more from that. I know it was in second set and she almost lost the game but won it eventually and bounced herself on the hart with her fist. that I wanna see more.

svetaisthebest
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:33 PM
oh okay:o I think i was reading of sveta's quote and thought she was playing tommorow :o :haha: but if she does play Jelena on Thursday she does have a chance -so hopefully if the weather conditions aren't terrible and Sveta plays well she can suprise us with a win:bounce:

Bероника
Nov 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
yeah sveta probably said that quote just right after her match in press conference and didn't still know the schedule for tomorrow.

That off day can be a good thing.I hope she and Olga can analize what went wrong and work on it.

I my oppinion,today she looked pissed most of the time,probably because of conditions of play.But conditions are the same for both players.She shouldn't let it affect her so much.It probably didn't help that her game seemed off :o and probably got discouraged by it.I can't blame her because I'm a negative person as well.But she should not think so much about what went wrong in past games and better focus on what she can do better in next.Of course easier said than done.

Bероника
Nov 5th, 2008, 02:27 PM
you changed your avatar,anushka! ;)

Today again I've seen Sveta in the stands with Olga.She's there watching the Zvonareva-Ivanovic match and at some point was yawning :lol:

HybridTheory
Nov 5th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Sveta didn't look very happy in the stands :lol:
Pity she lost yesterday. I didn't see the second set, but she played pretty badly in the first.. anyway, she does still have chance. A small chance I'm afraid, but you never know. :)
Good luck to Sveta!!

Света_мой_№1
Nov 5th, 2008, 04:14 PM
well ana is out so if she wins jelena she has a big chance. cuz ana doesnt have to win anymore it could be she wont play her best against sveta. if she plays cuz didnt look that fit today. sveta was watching the match ana/vera today with her coach I didnt see her do that so much with the spain coaches maybe a good thing.

Bероника
Nov 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM
yes,that's true,Mel.But Sveta must win her 2 matchs,no more errors allowed now or she's out too and that's a big if considering how bad she's held pressure this year.

We'll see.Schedule for tomorrow is still not out or I can't find it.I'm hoping she'll play the last match cause it's the only way I'll be on time to watch her play.

Bероника
Nov 5th, 2008, 07:49 PM
From 17.00 Hours.

1. Jankovic vs. Kuznetsova
2. V.Williams vs. S.Williams
3. Safina vs. Dementieva

Good luck,Sveta!!!! :kiss: I won't be here to watch and support you but I hope to read good news when I arrive ;)

Just fight all you can.Imagine you are playing for Russia in Fed Cup if that makes you more motivated.And please,remember you have beaten Jelena twice this year.Davai!!!!! :bounce:

Света_мой_№1
Nov 5th, 2008, 08:27 PM
yeah sveta make it 3 times!!!!

davai!!!
I ll be watching not that it helps but I wil be

svetaisthebest
Nov 6th, 2008, 09:37 AM
yeah the match is at like 2am here so unfortunately im not watching it either:sobbing: I hate doha match times:p

but Good Luck Sveta :D do your best out there:)

and yeah veronika I changed my avatar sorry :sad: :p but its still sveta at least :angel:

Bероника
Nov 6th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Well actually I think I can follow the start of the match.I don't have to leave until 15.40,but as I'll let my dvd recording it I'll probably decide not to watch it at all until tonight.

Anyway,goooooooooooooooo Sveta!!!!!!! :bounce: Please,win today!!!!

oh and Anushka,I wasn't complaining at all about your new avatar ;) sorry if it sounded that way.I loved Sveta as a brunette.I found her very interesting with black hair :hehehe:

goldenlox
Nov 6th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Sveta has to win this or she has no chance to make the semis. She lost the first set 76 and trails 23 in the 2nd

goldenlox
Nov 6th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Sveta lost in 2 sets again. So she plays a dead rubber tomorrow with Ana

Yarden
Nov 6th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Sveta :sad: I really hope next year she will come back stronger and hopefully Olga will help her with changing her game :hug: Good luck tomorrow in your last match of the year Svetlana :yeah:

Анна
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Well, fiddlesticks :sad:. At least there's one consolation: if anyone has played more erratically than Sveta this season, it's Ana. I hope Sveta closes out her year with a win, then has a great offseason :).

I think we'll all go into withdrawal for two months :p.

Anne

Света_мой_№1
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:42 PM
she played better then today and she was close but yet so far away. I saw she did some changes in her game today as olga told her to. but on important moments it was all gone. I did enjoy the last part of first set when she came back but after that is was gone. tomorrow last match for this year.

how do we get through the off season??

I hope she plays a little bit later tomorrow cuz martina navratilova will be on oprah at 3 o'clock. and cant record both at the same time but sveta comes first.

Dinayer
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Sveta :sad:

again the same history :sad:

good luck in 2009

teleri
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I was a bit disappointed but considering she's in the transition mode so that's quite understandable. Hope Olga helps her figure her problems out. Olga seems like a good coach with good attitude.

svetaisthebest
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Well actually I think I can follow the start of the match.I don't have to leave until 15.40,but as I'll let my dvd recording it I'll probably decide not to watch it at all until tonight.

Anyway,goooooooooooooooo Sveta!!!!!!! :bounce: Please,win today!!!!

oh and Anushka,I wasn't complaining at all about your new avatar ;) sorry if it sounded that way.I loved Sveta as a brunette.I found her very interesting with black hair :hehehe:

I thought you realy liked the other pic I used so thats why:lol: but thanks:D

Well, fiddlesticks :sad:. At least there's one consolation: if anyone has played more erratically than Sveta this season, it's Ana. I hope Sveta closes out her year with a win, then has a great offseason :).

I think we'll all go into withdrawal for two months :p.

Anne

yeah but Sveta has a bad record agaisnt Ana and I think even Ana has been playing slightly better than Sveta at this YEC anyways Im still hoping for the best:)

:lol: yeah probably from the wta at least:lol:

Bероника
Nov 6th, 2008, 07:06 PM
oh no :sad:

well only good thing about this defeat is that finally that crappy and forgettable 2008 is over.Won't be missed for sure :bigwave: Only good thing was that Fed Cup final and victory.

I don't feel like watching today's match at the moment.Too pissed :o I'll try to find time during the weekend to watch it.And tomorrow since it counts for nothing now I'll only enjoy the sight of her wether she plays good or bad,it's indifferent now :sobbing:

Света_мой_№1
Nov 6th, 2008, 07:21 PM
well look it at from the goos sight she has a few more days of and now you can look at how she looks instead of how she is playing:)

Bероника
Nov 6th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Friday, November 7, 2008

Khalifa Tennis Complex (from 17.00hrs)
1. Jankovic vs. Zvonareva
2. S.Williams vs. Dementieva
3. Ivanovic vs. Kuznetsova

Hmm,do you think eurosport will be showing it? since it's the last match and it does not decide anything,I'm not so sure they will :o

Света_мой_№1
Nov 6th, 2008, 08:23 PM
well they have done it for 3 days already and it is already sheduled it the tv guide and on teletext

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Seems like Sveta will play replacer Radwanska for her last match.Ivanovic has withdrawn due to viral illness.

Sveta leads head to head 4-2 but I think we all remember what happened in their last match in Wimbledon :o :scared: I hope Sveta goes on court ready to revenge.

I'm watching the match going on now and today it's again very windy.Let's hope weather gets better for tonight.

DAVAI SVETA!!!!!!

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 05:11 PM
come on sveta revange please!!!
it will feel good I pormmise!!!

DAVAI!!!

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Petrova-Dementieva match seems to be on the last stages of it.

Soon Sveta on court!!!! ;)

Davai!!!! :bounce:

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:02 PM
we have euro goals weekend over her first that will take a half a hour is that also the case in your countrys or am I just the lucky one

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:04 PM
eurogoals also here :fiery:

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:07 PM
I hate this will miss a big part of the match

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I know :o

at least they have not started yet,according to livescore

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:10 PM
ok that is a good idea to watch that didnt think of that how stupid. and then they also put a break between the weekend eurogoals why not all at ones its just 30 minutes program

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:12 PM
it's 30 minutes long? :help: omg :mad:

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:12 PM
they already did the toss so it wont be long before they start

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:13 PM
it's 30 minutes long? :help: omg :mad:
that is what they said over here just under the 30 minutes they say so that will be 29 minutes:mad::fiery::tape:

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:14 PM
oh thought it was 15 min the max. :tape:

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:16 PM
they started already and we have to wait 10 more minutes

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:17 PM
they just started.Stupid soccer :o

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:17 PM
this is euro goals weekend that takes the whole week al together normaly you have just euro goals that is just about one day

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:18 PM
sveta broke her already what happens I cant see it I hate this

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:18 PM
1-0 and broke her :D

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:19 PM
:fiery::fiery:and again a brake between the euro goals program:fiery::mad::fiery::mad::fiery::mad::tape:: tape::tape::tape::tape:

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:21 PM
please,sveta,don't lose this.you have to win a match at least

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:23 PM
2-0 :D

Go for another break :angel:

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:23 PM
2-0 for sveta but could be that radwanska isnt used to the surface yet so we have to see but we cant see or els we could see what sveta is doing is playing good and winning or playing bad and winning that is a lot of difference

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:25 PM
eurogoals ends ;)

Bероника
and 2-1 for Sveta

Света_мой_№1
euro goals is finished no fast to the tennis match but no first commercial 2-1 by the way

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:27 PM
ok,finally :bounce:

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:29 PM
fuck,broken to 2-2 :(

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:30 PM
2-2 already broken back

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:30 PM
you said the f word

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:33 PM
yes and i'll say it more times if she keeps playing not good :p

Света_мой_№1
and it is 3-2 now I missed the happy part of the match

Bероника
2-3

come on sveta

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:36 PM
what is she doing I know she had to try something new from her coach but still

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:38 PM
2-4 and already throwing the match away :o

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:40 PM
can't believe it :sad:

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:40 PM
this is weird and going so fast

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:44 PM
6-2 in 29 minutes is to fast and to easy

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM
she really needs to see a sports psychologist

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:49 PM
she looks really tired not only in her way of playing tennis but also in her face

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:49 PM
it's quite depressing she's losing so easy to a player she should be winning as easily as radwanska :sad:

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Yes she does look tired. I'm sure she'll enjoy the next few weeks off.

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:53 PM
well she kept her game but thats all

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:54 PM
yeah she said in the intervieuw after losing to jelena she will go on vacation

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:57 PM
her own games at least the last look ok not great yet but it is something but when radwanska serves she just falls appart

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Hope she can hold on to this break

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:00 PM
ok now I saw something of ther reall sveta think someone else was playing the first set

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:01 PM
that was much better :D

Did you see that wonderful backhand passing-shot? :worship: that was :drool: and her smile after winning the game :D

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM
ok she is gone already

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM
erratic sveta again :tape:

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Man she makes me crazy WTF was that all about !!!

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:08 PM
:lol: she's clearly on holiday mode

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:12 PM
4-4 last to points where sveta but am curious who the other one is

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I would be too she probably already knows where she is going I would be thinking about that place too

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:16 PM
if she loses that game she won't even try on the next one and will be over

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:17 PM
4-5 I will be eating my cap when sveta wins this set

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:18 PM
it's over

at least this year she didn't lose the second one by a bagel like last year :tape:

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:18 PM
She sais she's going to Dubai and then to Madrid and Monte Carlo and then back to Moscow. Wow, even her holiday time is full of travelling

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:20 PM
there is sveta again if you wanna say hi do it quick she might be gone soon

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:20 PM
:worship: why can't she fucking play like this all of the match?

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:21 PM
:lol: mel

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:21 PM
She sais she's going to Dubai and then to Madrid and Monte Carlo and then back to Moscow. Wow, even her holiday time is full of travelling

where did you read that cuz that will be busy dont think of it as vacation

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:22 PM
She said it in the prematch interview

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:25 PM
told ya she only stayed for 3 points

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Shit I really thought she could win that game

Bероника
5-6

ok,let's see in what mood she's in the next game

Света_мой_№1
She said it in the prematch interview

oow we didnt see that cuz of euro goals

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Silly me...What was I thinking:confused:

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:29 PM
oow we didnt see that cuz of euro goals

Yeah... It's great to have the tennis channel :)

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:30 PM
wow what a brave way to save MP!

Anniemac
Yes Saved match point

Света_мой_№1
I cant believe my eyes

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:31 PM
See Ya Next Year Sveta !!!!!

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:31 PM
she totally gave it away

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Well that was it.She probably didnt feel like playing a third set.

Oh well,enjoy your holidays Sveta :kiss:

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Her ass is already on the beach

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:36 PM
and she deserves it. she played a lot. and she might not won titles this year she made it a lot too the final I rather had her winning them but I think that was all she could get out of this year.

Anniemac
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:46 PM
She had a good year despite the results. hopefully next year will be better. She needs to get familiar with her new coach and just chill for a while. I think things will start clicking next year and she'll get some better results.
Peace out you guys...Thanks for watching the match with me

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:46 PM
She's had a difficult year and is probably mentally exahusted.Now forget about tennis for some weeks and come back stronger next year.

:hug: to Olga she's going to have to work really hard on the mental aspect specially

Bероника
Nov 7th, 2008, 07:48 PM
She had a good year despite the results. hopefully next year will be better. She needs to get familiar with her new coach and just chill for a while. I think things will start clicking next year and she'll get some better results.
Peace out you guys...Thanks for watching the match with me

you're welcome ;) Indeed it's funnier to follow her matchs with other fans around on the forum.Well even my cat was watching bits of it at times :p

Света_мой_№1
Nov 7th, 2008, 08:02 PM
you're welcome ;) Indeed it's funnier to follow her matchs with other fans around on the forum.Well even my cat was watching bits of it at times :p

I totally agree it if funnier with other people especially when they can also laugh about it.

and I also watch with my dogs a lot. when the oldest one hears the balls she looks up she love tennisballs a lot. dogs and cats cant really see whats on tv they only she a light flashing. but they react on the sound

Анна
Nov 7th, 2008, 11:22 PM
I only stumbled onto all this from Wimbledon on; of course I knew she'd won the USO but not much else :).

It's been a lot of fun, and while I hoped Sveta would have won more, I've enjoyed all of it. I hope she has a great break and a better 2009 :).

Anne

tim4
Nov 8th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Yes, it was a bit disappointing that she lost all her YEC matches once again. But now, a well-deserved break for a few weeks. I guess she'll be back practicing and back in the gym in a few weeks, like by Christmas, and will come back and win a few titles next year. Hope so. Just get around this confidence problem, if she can do that then she's a great player.