PDA

View Full Version : Video requests

stefi62
Oct 15th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I'll be there, maybe for the qualies, and then the whole week. As usual, if you have any video requests, let me know. :wavey: I'll do my best.

Golovinjured.
Oct 16th, 2008, 01:29 AM
If she does end up being there, it'd be great if you could take some of Dokic in quallies :inlove:

esmak
Oct 18th, 2008, 09:13 AM
pls SVK girls
Magdalena, Dominika and Kristina
thnx

jelena_jankovic
Oct 19th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Vladka and Eva! Please they need support!

Juanes
Oct 19th, 2008, 02:32 PM
yeah, Magdalena Rybarikova

iPatty
Oct 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Kvitova and Schnyder, please.

#kArLoS#
Oct 19th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Szavay and Zvonareva

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Oct 19th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Anamaria Ivanolenko

stefi62
Oct 20th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Hello guys,

Just arrived in Linz today, I was in zurich last week end (got videos there as well: Cara, Liezel, Flavia, Maria K, Venus, Ana, Anna Lena and Patty).
I go to the courts later today, then I'll do my best to tape all you want.
I'll let you know what I got each day.

Dave.
Oct 20th, 2008, 01:30 PM
If you can:

Ivanovic
Bammer
Cibulkova
Bartoli
Raymond/Stosur
Peschke/Stubbs

Hope you have fun Stefi, the doubles draw is really packed this week :eek: Should have some good matches there :)

stefi62
Oct 20th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Today I got:

Matches:
Kata Srebotnik
Tamarine Tanasugarn
Kaia Kanepi
Melanie Klafner
Sandra Klemenshits/Erica Krauth
Nuria Llagostera/Martinez Sanchez
Raymond/Stosur
Jans/Rosolska
Alizé Cornet
Jie Zheng

Practices:
Vladka Uhlirova
Vera Zvonareva

pcrtennis
Oct 20th, 2008, 08:35 PM
can you post the srebotnik-tanasugarn match? thanks!!

stefi62
Oct 20th, 2008, 08:43 PM
I cannot post it before I come back home next Monday, sorry! and that's only a few games for each player.

VIKA?
Oct 22nd, 2008, 09:20 PM
u don't have any video of Nikola Hofmanova?

HowardH
Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:10 AM
I love your videos Stefi62. :bounce: My only request is, maybe (you don't have to if it's too hard) to video some of the matches from behind so that we can see the court and the way the point is being played is obvious. I know that some things are better seen from the side of course (like their faces!) but I like to see the way the points play out sometimes too. No pressure! I'll love your stuff anyway. (Who knew you tube could have such clear videos as yours?)

stefi62
Oct 25th, 2008, 07:57 AM
I love your videos Stefi62. :bounce: My only request is, maybe (you don't have to if it's too hard) to video some of the matches from behind so that we can see the court and the way the point is being played is obvious. I know that some things are better seen from the side of course (like their faces!) but I like to see the way the points play out sometimes too. No pressure! I'll love your stuff anyway. (Who knew you tube could have such clear videos as yours?)

Hey sure, I did it for some matches yesterday, as Flavia vs Ana or the doubles Peschke/Stubbs vs Sugi/Kata. 2 hours I taped yesterday. :wavey:

stefi62
Oct 25th, 2008, 08:12 AM
u don't have any video of Nikola Hofmanova?

Sorry, I did not catch her. :sad:

VIKA?
Oct 25th, 2008, 09:45 AM
ok:sobbing:

stefi62
Oct 28th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I've started uploading the first videos on my youtube account stefipierce
Enjoy!

DokDi
Oct 28th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks!:)
Didn't you say that maybe you got Jelena Dokic at a clip?? Or am I wrong?

LegionArgentina
Oct 28th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks for all the videos Stefi
Cant wait to see Sandra and Erica doubles video :lick:
What is your opinion about that team?They have already played it before together and they did pretty well.. And I know that you have already seen Erica but was your opinion about her game etc..

Thanks once again :wavey:

stefi62
Oct 29th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Thanks!:)
Didn't you say that maybe you got Jelena Dokic at a clip?? Or am I wrong?

Well, I think that's her I have, practicing with Vera Zvonareva. I'll post it tonight.

DokDi
Oct 29th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Ok. Thank you.:inlove:

stefi62
Oct 29th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks for all the videos Stefi
Cant wait to see Sandra and Erica doubles video :lick:
What is your opinion about that team?They have already played it before together and they did pretty well.. And I know that you have already seen Erica but was your opinion about her game etc..

Thanks once again :wavey:

I'll post that video tonight.
Honestly, I have not really an opinion about that team, I only stayed a few minutes to make the video. And yes, I saw Erica play singles before already, but I need more matches to really judge.
About the doubles, actually I focussed more on Sandra Klemenschits, as I had heard so much about her, plus players saying she was a very nice girl, so I paid more attention to her. And well, I was not really convinced: not great hands at the net, and she relied too much on her partner in my opinion. Sorry. But I will definitely double check it as soon as possible on another tournament.

LegionArgentina
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Thank you for the info.
Yes if you have the chance to see her once again would be great to read something about her,she usually play doubles with Nooni in these days but she has played it with Sandra too.What a shame that you dont like Sandra doubles skills :hug:

:wavey:

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2008, 08:14 AM
I'll see Erica and Nooni soon, as they play in the French team matches in the next few weeks. I'll make vids of course, and try to pay more attention to their game! ;)

stefi62
Oct 30th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Ok. Thank you.:inlove:

Ok, it's online now! :wavey:

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 31st, 2008, 01:57 AM
Thanks Stefi :hatoff: