PDA

View Full Version : Where is My Thread on Serena's School in Senegal?

drake3781
Sep 29th, 2008, 05:04 AM
Hello. I've just returned from vacation, and in catching up, was looking for updates on Serena's school in Senegal. I cannot locate the thread. First it was moved to Serena's Forum (from GM). Now it does not seem to be there. The original thread about her school announcement with the first announcement of and praise for her stated plans, was left in GM, if I am not mistaken. I do intend to track the progress on this school in that thread. Surely there is not a problem with that? Please let me know what happened.

James
Sep 29th, 2008, 07:21 AM
It seems to have been deleted by the forum moderator (Serena Slam). Perhaps it is wise to contact him for further details.

drake3781
Sep 29th, 2008, 01:44 PM
It seems to have been deleted by the forum moderator (Serena Slam). Perhaps it is wise to contact him for further details.

OMG, my thread from GM was moved into a forum where the Moderator simply deleted it! I worked hard on that thread and am shocked that such a thing is allowed with out any oversight or communication.

In addition to writing to the forum moderators, I would like to discuss the process with the overall Administration. Who do I address this to?

If it cannot be recovered, I will restart the thread, even though that will require a lot of work on my part. Surely this is a a very important topic. I am very sad at what happened.

Dodoboy.
Sep 29th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Serena has talked about it recently in an interview. Check the Sttuttgart official site :)

Kart
Sep 29th, 2008, 05:20 PM
In addition to writing to the forum moderators, I would like to discuss the process with the overall Administration. Who do I address this to?
You can discuss it with me via private message but not until you've approached the forum moderators and discussed it with them.

As they will be the first people I ask what the deal is.