PDA

View Full Version : How I met both Williams in Stuttgart! updated

Russianboy
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I asked a friend of mine who is serena's bodyguard for about a few years if they already arrived and he replied they have arrived this noon. then he told me they'll be training at about 5 on some secret tennis courts. Later I went there with a friend and was talking with rena's bodyguard a few. A few mins later richard williams came off the trainings courts with an extreme short legging :lol:
and with him was a woman who I have never seen before, Sascha, serena's hitting partner left the courts as well and finally went to the hotel rooms with daddy richard and the woman.
before they left I asked sascha when serena's bday was, cuz I wasnt sure if it was today or yesterday and he answered with yesterday.
a few later both williams came out with the manager I think and some redhaired guy and I wished rena a belated birthday lmao. she was very nice, smiled and looked back to me and said some more, which i didnt really understand and I just said sth like yeah lol
while I was talking to rena venus came from behind and said hey and I was like heey lol
I then asked her for a pic and got it.
we continued our walk and with like 3 dogs. :lol: venus had problems to make her dog listen xD but later finally got him into her bag lol
when our ways were divided we said good bye and they left to their hotel.

I was really surprised how cool both williams are and big thanks to sascha and rena's bodyguard. :)

http://i38.tinypic.com/210kjl4.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/mm4vu0.jpg

I just met Venus again. like one hour ago. she was kinda sad though :(
I went out of the arena with a friend to chilax a bit lol then I saw venus who walked with her dog behind the arena. she was alone and walked to some windows from the arena and looked at the center court from outside. looked kinda sad somehow :sad: few mins later she walked back quite fast as she saw a man going straight to her. I saw walking towards me to her hotel room and when she was in front of me I was like hey venus, she said hey and i took another pic with her :p I also asked her if she will come back here next year and she said she hopes. after we took the pic I didnt want to talk longer with her cuz I felt she was still kinda sad, so I said bye and cu or sth lol..she wished me a good night and went to the hotel with her dog :)

http://i36.tinypic.com/28im7v8.jpg

.:sk:.
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Serena and Venus Williams are in Town

Stuttgart. Two of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix’s superstars are in town. Serena and Venus Williams landed at Stuttgart airport on Saturday and have checked into the Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark. Whilst Serena, the world No. 1, her hitting partner Sascha Bajin and a friend arrived in Stuttgart on schedule from Miami via Düsseldorf, her sister, who was booked on another flight, had a trip with difficulties. Her flight from Miami to Frankfurt was cancelled as the aeroplane had a technical fault. She was forced to rebook and was eventually able to fly to Stuttgart via Zürich along with her father Richard, hitting partner David Witt and a friend – but only after a seven hour delay.

The sisters therefore arrived totally unplanned at Stuttgart Airport only five minutes apart from one another. Much to the delight of Tournament Director Markus Günthardt, who only had to make one “welcome to Stuttgart” journey. “I would have been very happy to have driven to the airport twice,” he said, “but Serena and Venus are both here. That’s the main thing.”

27/09/2008

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pag/tennis.nsf/web/english-tournament_pressreleases_T08_0010_en?OpenDocument&cont=news_topnews#pagetop

Destiny
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Omggggg am sooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous:mad:

serenus_2k8
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Already knew they were there. Bit jealous you got to meet em both when ur not even a fan though.

Destiny
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:38 PM
:sobbing:

Dodoboy.
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

So jealous!

Dodoboy.
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I almost want to cry!

Glad you had a nice day :lol:

I am guessing you will be attending the tournament?

Noctis
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:42 PM
:sobbing: SHOW OFF :mad: Make Hate thread on RussianBoy :sobbing:

Ciarán
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Does anyone else stand a chance?:lol:

vettipooh
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:45 PM
:yeah: :hearts:

Costanza
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I just hope that Serena or Venus will drive Porsche on next sunday:)

Uranium
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Oh, how nice you got a picture with the woman who will lift the winner's trophy next Sunday;)

simonsaystennis
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:51 PM
That is so awesome!! You are extremely lucky. I would kill to meet the Williams sisters, or any other player for that matter.
Maybe I'll get lucky if I go to the Cincinatti Masters this year.

Noctis
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:54 PM
They better draw Ve and Re at the final :mad:

Dave.
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Oh, how nice you got a picture with the woman who will lift the winner's trophy next Sunday;)

She's going to life a porsche? :eek:

Uranium
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:56 PM

No, they get like this little trophy, there are pictures of Henin from last year with one:p

Dave.
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Nice one btw, Russianboy. I wish I knew someone like that. :sobbing:

Dave.
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:59 PM
No, they get like this little trophy, there are pictures of Henin from last year with one:p

Yeahyeah I was jus kidding. I know, my fave has 3 of them :p

ElusiveChanteuse
Nice!:yeah:

serenus_2k8

:confused:

Life = Win?

Dave.
Sep 27th, 2008, 09:00 PM
^^ OMG :o sorry, i meant "lift" :p

Dodoboy.
Sep 27th, 2008, 09:01 PM
life? :rolls:

They better not meet in QF.

They will though :rolleyes:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Sep 27th, 2008, 09:15 PM
So glad they showed up, nice that you got to meet them.

serenus_2k8
Sep 27th, 2008, 09:26 PM
^^ OMG :o sorry, i meant "lift" :p

:lol: Oh ok, I thought maybe it was some weird slang :haha:

Slutiana
Sep 27th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Glad you had fun. :)[/Jealous]

hankqq
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:03 PM
congrats Russianboy! Maybe you'll become a fan now? :hehehe:

maddogz48
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Cool pix. :)

schorsch
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:23 PM
loooooool hilarious dave. :haha: :lol:

frontier
Sep 27th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Russianboy I totally envy you ..to stand next to Vee if she only knew that you are a hater on Tennisforum.Anyway thanks for sharing I am excited they are playing and travelling together.....:wavey:

Angelnoir
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Russianboy I totally envy you ..to stand next to Vee if she only knew that you are a hater on Tennisforum.Anyway thanks for sharing I am excited they are playing and travelling together.....:wavey:

:eek:Are you serious? A hater went out of his way to meet people he hates that's absurdly ridiculous :confused:

frontier
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:12 AM
:eek:Are you serious? A hater went out of his way to meet people he hates that's absurdly ridiculous :confused:Ithink he is a secret fan:lol::lol:

e.kelly
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Everyone is a fan of the Williams

Infiniti2001
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:46 AM
It sure sounds like you enjoyed the experience of meeting the sisters. I'm happy for you Russianboy :yeah:

Dav.
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Everyone is a fan of the Williams
Ask Demska about that.

ce
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:54 AM
you lucky bitch

~Cherry*Blossom~
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:54 AM
I wonder if they knew they were speaking to the enemy :p Just joking.

I'm very jealous! :ras: It's nice that you got to see them and I can't wait to see them play :)

Dav.
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:59 AM
BTW, it's really cool that you were able to meet them both. Great experience for you and thanks for posting the pics. :)

Привет
Sep 28th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Venus looks really young in the first pic, and hilarious in the second with her dog. :lol: Lucky Edgar. ;)

pov
Sep 28th, 2008, 01:09 AM
:eek:Are you serious? A hater went out of his way to meet people he hates that's absurdly ridiculous :confused:
What's ridiculous is to label someone a hater just because they aren't a hardcore fan of your favs.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 28th, 2008, 01:22 AM

what's ridiculous about it? it's called human nature, smile in your face, talk about you behind your back...

great pics! i wish them luck (especially serena)

V-MAC
Sep 28th, 2008, 02:08 AM
How annoying that a non-fan gets the pleasure of meeting both sisters :(

kwilliams
Sep 28th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Wow! Wow! Wow!

tae04
Sep 28th, 2008, 02:35 AM
Im glad they are both there. Hope it's alot of winning over the next month!

IAM#1
Sep 28th, 2008, 02:37 AM
me too.. I hope Venus WINS!

starin
Sep 28th, 2008, 03:58 AM
i'm jealous.

but thanks for the story :)

Angelnoir
Sep 28th, 2008, 04:15 AM
What's ridiculous is to label someone a hater just because they aren't a hardcore fan of your favs.

It is ridiculous because he went out of his way to meet them .......and reading comprehension is important I quoted someone when I made that comment!

Angelnoir
Sep 28th, 2008, 04:17 AM
what's ridiculous about it? it's called human nature, smile in your face, talk about you behind your back...

great pics! i wish them luck (especially serena)

Again reading comprehension is important!

enchantrezz
Sep 28th, 2008, 06:07 AM
we continued our walk and with like 3 dogs. :lol: venus had problems to make her dog listen xD but later finally got him into her bag lol

http://i34.tinypic.com/mm4vu0.jpg

I love this pic ! The cute little cocky dog getting all the attention with Venus looking helpless :lol:. Even Serena from afar seems amused :D

Dodoboy.
Sep 28th, 2008, 07:48 AM
:bigcry:

dane
Sep 28th, 2008, 07:49 AM
:cool:

Calypso
Sep 28th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Thanks for sharing!! :D

Nice pics, the sisters look relaxed and happy :).

ChampLindsay
Sep 28th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Du hast aber auch so ein Schwein:ras:

Auch will:bigcry::drool::bounce:

Russianboy
Sep 28th, 2008, 04:33 PM

I never hated venus. and I have never said anything negative about her.

Bartosh
Sep 28th, 2008, 04:39 PM
omg :bigcry: I hate you Russianboy :ras: :p

Infiniti2001
Sep 28th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Obviously Russianboy is not that much of a hater , considering he went out of his way to meet the sisters :rolleyes: Can't we have a thread without negativity for once? :shrug:

Dave.
Sep 28th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Russianboy would you have done the same had your friend known Ana? Just wondering :p

Bartek
Sep 28th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Nice! :)

Denise4925
Sep 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I am teaming with jealousy, Russianboy. :fiery:

:lol: Great luck for you. ;)

TheFifthAvocado
Sep 29th, 2008, 09:15 PM
*teeming

Denise4925
Sep 29th, 2008, 10:11 PM
*teeming

Whatever :shrug:

Okay, Russianboy, in case you didn't understand what I meant the first time...I'm TEEMING with jealousy. :)

I hope TFA feels better. :wavey:

darrinbaker00
Sep 29th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I am teaming with jealousy, Russianboy. :fiery:
Why?

Denise4925
Sep 29th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Where is darrin's post? :confused:

darrinbaker00
Sep 29th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Where is darrin's post? :confused:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=14157138#post14157138

Dave.
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:01 AM
I've been having the same problem Denise with seeing the last added posts on some threads. I can see Darrin's post now though. :)

VRee_Willario
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:03 AM
They should have a fan/supporter indicator machine with them:unsure:

Denise4925
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:04 AM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=14157138#post14157138

It wasn't there for a while. Maybe it was my computer. Anyway, because I am. I wish it were me. I'm trying to think of other things that would justify my jealousy for you. :scratch:

Il Primo!
Sounds cool to me!:) You should have talked about TF though :lol:

Denise4925
I've been having the same problem Denise with seeing the last added posts on some threads. I can see Darrin's post now though. :)

I can see it now too. :lol:

Ben.
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Thanks for sharing Russianboy :D
makes me kinda of jealous now, in a good way though.

Denise4925
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:05 AM
They should have a fan/supporter indicator machine with them:unsure:

:lol:

friendsita
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:11 AM
goshhh I hate u!

darrinbaker00
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:22 AM
It wasn't there for a while. Maybe it was my computer. Anyway, because I am. I wish it were me. I'm trying to think of other things that would justify my jealousy for you. :scratch:
I would think that a San Antonian wouldn't be so star-struck. Surely you've met a Spur or two in your daily travels.

Denise4925
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:30 AM
I would think that a San Antonian wouldn't be so star-struck. Surely you've met a Spur or two in your daily travels.

I've met my share of stars, but I'd still like to meet Vee or Rena or both. :shrug:

darrinbaker00
Sep 30th, 2008, 01:53 AM
I've met my share of stars, but I'd still like to meet Vee or Rena or both. :shrug:
I would like to hit with either of them for at least an hour. No words need be exchanged; just me, them, and the ball. :tennis:

Denise4925
Sep 30th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I would like to hit with either of them for at least an hour. No words need be exchanged; just me, them, and the ball. :tennis:

Yeah, that would be super cool. :cool:

Drake1980
Oct 1st, 2008, 12:38 AM
Very cool!:D

Russianboy
Oct 4th, 2008, 10:23 PM
new short story about venus and me, have a look on the first page ;)

Dodoboy.
Oct 4th, 2008, 10:33 PM
w, look at you and Venus!

Such good pals!

Glad you could comfort her in her time of sadness and make her smile!

Marshmallow
Oct 4th, 2008, 10:43 PM
If you apprached me on a dark night I would be upset and frightened, so Kudos to Vee for giving you the time of day! :p

I'm teasing. But :awww: @ your new meeting, I think that was very gracious of her considering the tough loss. Very classy too. Thanx for posting Russianboy :)

Uranium
Oct 4th, 2008, 10:48 PM
You should have asked her if she is playing Moscow:lol:
Vee:hug::sobbing:
You are so lucky:p

Noctis
Oct 4th, 2008, 11:06 PM
:hug: :sad: Ve Thanks for sharing Ve beat JJ This time in moscow

Svetlana.
Oct 5th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Russianboy, I saw you on TV in both semifinals :)

davidmario
Oct 5th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I saw you sitting in VIP friday and saturday. I also saw you talking to Rennae after her matches. What were you talking about? And did you talk to Kveta, too?
I met Rennae 5mins after her semifinal win, running through the parkhouse, alone. I don't know why she was hurrying up but as soon as I recognized her, I said "GL tomorrow!" She was friendly and smiled and said "Hey! Thank you:) "

Russianboy
Oct 5th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I saw you sitting in VIP friday and saturday. I also saw you talking to Rennae after her matches. What were you talking about? And did you talk to Kveta, too?
I met Rennae 5mins after her semifinal win, running through the parkhouse, alone. I don't know why she was hurrying up but as soon as I recognized her, I said "GL tomorrow!" She was friendly and smiled and said "Hey! Thank you:) "

I congratulated her and asked her when she will be training tomorrow.
she also asked me if a friend of mine needs a ticket for the finals today and even gave him a badge that he could sit in her box again and support her ;)

no, I dont know kveta..

which day was it when u saw me there?

Dodoboy.
Oct 5th, 2008, 08:43 PM
VIP:eek:

I want to be in VIP :awww:

davidmario
Oct 5th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I congratulated her and asked her when she will be training tomorrow.
she also asked me if a friend of mine needs a ticket for the finals today and even gave him a badge that he could sit in her box again and support her ;)

no, I dont know kveta..

which day was it when u saw me there?

friday and saturday. I recognized you from the photo's you posted;)
you were there till the bitter end. not many were watching rennae's sf;) I wanted to see kveta so I watched her late matches both friday and saturday.
Saturday at 11pm I drove home to Leverkusen (400km distance). I almost fell asleep driving 125mph:lol:

Russianboy
Oct 5th, 2008, 08:58 PM
friday and saturday. I recognized you from the photo's you posted;)
you were there till the bitter end. not many were watching rennae's sf;) I wanted to see kveta so I watched her late matches both friday and saturday.
Saturday at 11pm I drove home to Leverkusen (400km distance). I almost fell asleep driving 125mph:lol:

yeah I got a players guest badge from her, that's why I was supporting her in all her matches :)

wow, that was late I guess, when u arrived at home.. :eek:

Russianboy
Oct 5th, 2008, 08:59 PM
VIP:eek:

I want to be in VIP :awww:

ask serena at wimbledon :hug:

hankqq
Oct 5th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Russianboy, you're so lucky :) congrats to you!

V-MAC
Oct 6th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Vee :hug: I guess she was having some alone time to reflect on the match :sad:

Ben.
Oct 6th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Russianboy :yeah: thanks for all that :D

I guess Vee did need some time to think about the match. Glad you let her do that :)

In The Zone
Oct 6th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Venus is fantastic.

When I met her, she was incredible. So sweet. I've heard stories that they are cold and tough in person but Venus offered to hold my hand, etc. etc. Don't believe what you hear. The Sisters are great. :)

Noctis
Oct 6th, 2008, 08:09 AM
The More I read the more I am sadden Go Ve for Moscow!!!

heavensider
Oct 6th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Nice looking boy!!

:)

Destiny
Oct 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Lucky boy

By the way i knew i saw you on tv :)

Esther
Oct 6th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Schleimer :ras:

soomaal
Oct 7th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Wow Russianboy you are very lucky indeed. I met the sisters, their parents and isha at wimbledon this year. And they are all very patient and kind to all their fans. I think their true fans reward them with their loyalty for their patients and kindness to their fans. I'm glad Vee took her time with you as you seem worth it. But I hope that this has turned you into a Veefan if you weren't already!