PDA

View Full Version : I feel special....pretty awesome fact....involving Casey Dellacqua and me!! :)

VeeJJ
Sep 27th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Well my new vasity assistant coach from Austrialia is one of her best friends and her old doubles partner. Emma McDougal.......We ended up talking about Aussie tennis one day and I said, "Aussie tennis is kinda going down the drain." she was like, "We have Casey Dellacqua." "Yeah i forgot about her..she had a good first half of the year this year." then she said, "She's one of my best friends, she used to live around the corner from me in Austrailia and we traveled Austrialia playing doubles." i was like OMG WHAT!!! then we got into this whole converstaion about her and how my coach said she used to be way fatter but she's gotten in better shape and how even though my coach worked harder than her she still wasn't better....but yeah i was like wow......thats probably gonna be the closest enounter with a pro i'll ever have...lol and i didn't even meet her...and i told believe it's ligit......she has no reason to lie or anything.........i just thought i'd tell use about my fun fact......

davidmario
Sep 27th, 2008, 06:37 PM
misleading headline.

still cool feeling for you;)

serenus_2k8
Sep 27th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Casey who? That would have been a funny response :lol:

Nice story tho :D

spiceboy
Sep 27th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Casey yesterday :hearts:

http://www.bordermail.com.au/multimedia/images/full/365696.jpg

VeeJJ
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:20 PM
thx people......i just thought that was pretty awesome..... :)

Ciarán
Oct 1st, 2008, 10:36 PM
:)

schorsch
Oct 1st, 2008, 11:44 PM
austrialia :lol:

funny story hehe