PDA

View Full Version : BOMBSHELL! Just danced next to Nicole 2gether with Radek!!(Updated w.pics!!))

Beny
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Gosh.Have just come home from Prague´s disco club Misch Masch where I saw Nicole together with Stepanek :spit:

Let me introduce a bit. I´m Slovak studying in Prague. These are my pics I posted earlier this year at Prague tournament w.players
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=341050
That is just..like proof that I exist :lol:

Okay, so tonight, me and a couple of friends went out partying like every Friday. We went to Misch Masch club in centre of Prague. We were dancing when I suddenly saw a girl looking like Nicole. I said to myself ´Hey she looks like Nicole..´ and was about to turn around when I saw Radek standing with her..you can not confuse him with anybody :help:..then I looked back at Nicole and it was really her !! I was like :eek::eek::eek: and got frozen for a minute. I starred at her and she saw that and frowned a bit.

They were four, Nicole, Radek, a woman with short hair, she was slim and shorter than Nicole, she was a bit older too and the last one was a big man, I think it could have been their bodyguard but he tried to look like just some friend of them.
Afer I saw them, I followed them the whole night :lol::tape: it felt weird though. They came at around 11.45pm, Radek was always trying to stay as close to her as possible, kissing her :tape:, holding her hand etc.
They looked around, danced a bit then sat down, Radek was romantic, kissed her on the neck and they French kissed as well, but not longer than 3 seconds. They danced then, quite long, Nicole was a little uncomfortable..like looking around trying to find out if people recognize her and she frowned a lot.
Then comed radek´s showtime, he was doing silly things like sth Spiderman-he was ´glued´ to a mirror, then he danced pretty stupidly and played a mime..Nicole laughed out loud :rolleyes:

Of course I tried to take pics and really did!! The big guy that was with them was a little..I was afraid of him. So I never managed to get close to them. I took like 1000 pics of them of which 997 are useless, in two of them there´s Radek and in one Radek and Nicole are dancing together:bounce: shall post tomorrow or so.. it´s 5:54am here and still haven´t had any sleep plus the pic is on my friend´s phone..kinda low quality.
btw. try taking pics in a club, all that darkness, you only have a shi..y phone, lots f people around you dancing, jumping, the big guy with the threatening look. Btw. Nicole noticed me, I had a black-white stripped shirt and she saw I was starring at her a lot :help: @ me but I coudn´t resist. So when she saw me she moved elsewhere I think.

There were three ´rooms´..a dance stage, Rn´B and chill out or what. Nicole was mostly,well all of them were in the Rn´B..Rihanna, Akon, Ne´-Yo that´s what I remember they danced when these were on but a lot more. The other ´ stage´ or room where mostly Guetta was played etc. was fine, Nicole danced there too.

btw. ´During Rihanna´s Please don´t stop.. when she sang ´Your hands around my waist´ Radek really had his hands around Nicole´s waist.:tape:
btw. they really were like any other couple there, nothing special, not many people recognized them there, very few actually.

Will show you the pics!!!

Beny
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:08 AM
They left at 1.50 am.. they actually disappeared. I haven´t noticed them leave. I missed it. Searched the whole club like three times but they had been gone already. It was at the short time..like 2 minutes I didn´t look at them because it was lready getting a little too stupid.
btw. they didn´t drink alcoholic drinks I suppose.But they seemed to have had a ot of fun..mainly thanks to ´funny´ Radek. I really dislike him and don´t know what Nicole sees in him. she´s a nice girl and could have much more than him..

wild.river
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:18 AM
:eek: sweet club you picked.

tucker1989
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Sounds like a funny experience. I can't wait for the pics!

Tamus
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Awesome!

I saw Radek standing with her..you can not confuse him with anybody :help:

:haha:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:36 AM
i wish i could kidnap nicole and deprogram her!

great story! looking forward to the pics.

young_gunner913
Sep 27th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Very cool. :yeah:

Cant wait to see the pics. :bounce:

Jeff
Sep 27th, 2008, 05:31 AM
:lol: I have a feeling that us of wtaworld are the only individuals fanatic enough to notice such players as Nicole at a night club, and probably the only ones that players wish to never run into when they are out :lol: Very cool, though, thanks for sharing.

Sexysova
Sep 27th, 2008, 05:46 AM
thanks for sharing :D can't wait for pics :lol:

DutchieGirl
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:02 AM
:lol: Fun - although you sound slightly stalkerish following them around the club all night. :p

Mynarco
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Only when you show us the pic to confirm your story :)

Dodoboy.
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:05 AM
OMG!That's a great story :spit:

I can't wait for the pic! :)

Beny
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Hi.Just woke up :)

Please don´t look forwrd to the pics that much. They´re taken by Sony Ericsson k610i in the night mode and Nokia-my friend´s one, don´t know the nmber but it´s the slim one with red stripes on both sides next to the screen. I just couldn´t step n front of them, aim and not shake my hand at all. Nicole almost killed me with her look everytime she saw me looking at her and I´m not talking about that big guy that was with them. But in that one pic, you can see them both and might recognise them.I´ve just seen it on the small screen of the mobile phone so hope it shows up better n a big pc monitor.

I´m seeing the girl with the Nokia today, we share the same dorm so it shouldn´t b a problem getting those pics.

zestyswans
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:13 AM
:lol: Fun - although you sound slightly stalkerish following them around the club all night. :p

Hope you still managed to have a good night out with your friends, even though you seemed preoccupied taking pap pics of Nicole/Radek :lol: She didn't notice you taking pics of her? Or maybe she did hence the frowning.

MalJackson
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:18 AM
all this worm has ruined nicoles career

Beny
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Hope you still managed to have a good night out with your friends, even though you seemed preoccupied taking pap pics of Nicole/Radek :lol: She didn't notice you taking pics of her? Or maybe she did hence the frowning.

Spot-on! My friends just didn´t understand why I was doing that for two hours, but they know me, that I love tennis so..they just rolled their eyes like this :rolleyes: When Nicole and Radek and the other two poeple left I joined my pals back but my mind was still elsewhere :D

Well, I had a shirt that was imo quite easy to remember, so after a couple of looks I felt like Nicole is aware of me and everytime she sees the guy in the black-white stripped thing she was careful and looked what i do.but I turned my head around when our eyes met. But I went by them for about 4 times and danced close to them quite a lot.

As I said, I felt a little awkward, I couldn´t be a paparazzi.. I really wanted to let them have fun but this was a unique opportunity. I hope I didn´t bother them much. But at times I felt like ´Hmm because of wta freaks like me, people like them can´t have fun just like any other person there´ . But it wasn´t that serious..I really didn´t do anything obvious and she never saw me take pics of her...you´ll see the pics are not good.

But they seemed not bothered by people and Nicole had a lot of fun, Radek is a funny guy :tape::lol:

Jakub
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:37 AM
wow :)
great for you

once I was in the same party club with Klaudia Jans - polish doubles player ;)

mashasabinefan1
Sep 27th, 2008, 10:43 AM
:tape:

Ciarán
Sep 27th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Cant Wait for the pics :lol:

Willam
Sep 27th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I had similar story of Ivan Ljubicic that i may post later. :lol:

BTW you didnt talked to her? :o and you call yourself a tennis fan? :o

i would have stalk both of them :devil:

Vaidisova Ruled
Sep 27th, 2008, 11:23 AM
That's what I call a bombshell

Destiny
Sep 27th, 2008, 11:31 AM
This is a proper bombshell right here great story

Nicole get it together instead of clubbing:p

MaBaker
Sep 27th, 2008, 11:43 AM
How sexy is Radek ?

crazillo
Sep 27th, 2008, 01:57 PM
:lol: I have a feeling that us of wtaworld are the only individuals fanatic enough to notice such players as Nicole at a night club, and probably the only ones that players wish to never run into when they are out :lol: Very cool, though, thanks for sharing.

Signed!! lol

But that statement "you can't confuse Radek with anyone! made me laugh.^^

Andiyan
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:18 PM
:lol: that's great..

I was in a bar with alicia molik once before :)

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Sexy :worship:

The guy is a legend , seriously

shotgun
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Then comed radek´s showtime, he was doing silly things like sth Spiderman-he was ´glued´ to a mirror, then he danced pretty stupidly and played a mime..Nicole laughed out loud :rolleyes:

OMFG :haha:

Yep, at least in the Czech Republic, top tennis players aren't celebrities at all. When I was in Prague I noticed they aren't nearly as famous and talked about as in Western countries.

hankqq
Sep 27th, 2008, 04:46 PM
:cool:

We're such stalkers at this site :haha:

Can't wait to see the pics :lol:

Sally Todd
Sep 27th, 2008, 05:21 PM
:eek: sweet club you picked.

I agree. Misch Masch! More of the players should show up there. Tennis players usually have no discerning taste whatsoever when it comes to music.

With this story and the Ana-Nando thread, the theme of the weekend has to be how the ATP is (further :tape:) destroying the WTA. Nicole might have better taste in music, but Ana definitely has better taste in men.

Rex59
Sep 27th, 2008, 05:46 PM
i wish i could kidnap nicole and deprogram her!

great story! looking forward to the pics.

:lol::lol:

Beny
Sep 27th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Radek went for drinks
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5459/dsc01061io9.jpg

Beny
Sep 27th, 2008, 07:43 PM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2462/dsc01060fd6.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/734/dsc00325al4.jpg

and this one´s supposed to be my best :D
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/434/nicoleradekmischmaschwa0.jpg
There are they on the right. Nicole had that tight black dress and light blue jeans under..didn´t like it much to be honest

Beny
Sep 27th, 2008, 07:55 PM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6776/dsc01060rw4.jpg

Dodoboy.
Sep 27th, 2008, 07:57 PM
:hehehe:

Beny
Sep 27th, 2008, 07:57 PM
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4516/nicoleradekmischmaschfl7.jpg

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Sep 27th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Nah , sexy is a fucking genius :worship:

hankqq
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:06 PM
thanks for the pics :yeah:

When is Vaidisova's next tournament?

saniapower
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:18 PM
this can damage my eyesight :lol:

Noctis
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Nicole got Spike Definitely :ew:

gentzy
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Heheh...Beny has a Bombshell thread :))...So I'm thinking you did take my advice and didn't drink that much at the club, since u managed to recognize the 2...and took pics...:P

Noctis
Sep 27th, 2008, 08:55 PM
I Had to say Beny is cute :hehehe:

Drake1980
Sep 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM
:eek: Very cool!