PDA

View Full Version : The Sister's Fall Schedule

tennisIlove09
Sep 26th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know when the sisters are schedule to play again?
I am hoping Serena plays soon .. .Jankovic must be getting close to that No. 1 rank again.

frenchie
Sep 26th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Serena : Stuttgart and Moscow
Venus : Stuttgart, Moscow and Zurich

Brooklyn90
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Serena : Stuttgart and Moscow
Venus : Stuttgart, Moscow and Zurich

Serena's official site says she's playing Zurich as well.

RenaSlam.
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Take the title, sisters.

In The Zone
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Serena's official site says she's playing Zurich as well.

She's not on the entry list. The official entry lists are more reliable than Serena's official website.

Just Do It
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Damn, when I read sisters I thought this thread is about Ana and Jelena :(

frontier
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Damn, when I read sisters I thought this thread is about Ana and Jelena :(we dont have to know about the serbians schedules because its common knowledge that they play every event:tape:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:23 PM
we dont have to know about the serbians schedules because its common knowledge that they play every event:tape:

:lol:

Just Do It
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:26 PM
we dont have to know about the serbians schedules because its common knowledge that they play every event:tape:

I'd still take that over 2 events in 3 months :tape:

Matt01
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM

Unlike Venus and Serena who only bother to play the non-Slam-events when there are no fashion parties they can attend ;)

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:33 PM
I'd still take that over 2 events in 3 months :tape:

yeah that gets on my nerves really bad. that's why i'm not crazy about venus.

jrollaneres25
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:37 PM

Oh please! Vee has always played enough tennis. And on average, she's played a more fuller schedule than Serena.

Ciarán
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Another williams thread? :lol:

tonythetiger
Sep 26th, 2008, 09:01 PM

You still haven't learned anything from Hingis, Kim, and Justine. Let's see how long it takes Jelena to flame out while Venus continues to preserve herself.

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 26th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Unlike Venus and Serena who only bother to play the non-Slam-events when there are no fashion parties they can attend ;)

:shrug: after regaining the #1, I think she deserves a 2 week break.

frontier
Sep 26th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Unlike Venus and Serena who only bother to play the non-Slam-events when there are no fashion parties they can attend ;)they have paid there dues they can afford to streamline their schedule,they enjoy themselves thats why they have lasted longer than their peers unlike some people who call the departure lounge their living room:tape:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 26th, 2008, 09:28 PM
You still haven't learned anything from Hingis, Kim, and Justine. Let's see how long it takes Jelena to flame out while Venus continues to preserve herself.

i don't care about jelena. :lol: serena is my girl :worship: and i actually root for venus over other players (except serena) but as i stated i'm not crazy about her (anymore. i used to loooooooove her). it's like everytime i turned around, she's withdrawing from a tournament. i got tired of that.

simonsaystennis
Sep 26th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I'm glad to see Venus is playing a few tournaments. She really needs to play more if she wants to get back in the top 5.
I was hoping to see Serena play a bit more too, since Safina, Dementieva, and Jankovic are chomping at her heels on the rankings. Hopefully she'll defend her points at Moscow and gain some at her other tournament.

sakya23
Sep 26th, 2008, 10:38 PM
serbia plays too much and America rarely ever plays. they balance each other out. :)

e.kelly
Sep 26th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Just hope for the sisters to have a successful indoor season

Marshmallow
Sep 27th, 2008, 01:29 AM

= Longevity.

Uranium
Sep 27th, 2008, 01:34 AM

Winning a slam or playing every week, I'd take a slam:)

Also, both Vee and Ree don't like the fall season/don't play much in it anyways.

The Kaz
Sep 27th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Winning a slam or playing every week, I'd take a slam:)

Also, both Vee and Ree don't like the fall season/don't play much in it anyways.

Its all going to change next year :devil:

I love it...know they'll have to play a proper schedule...and then we'll see who it the most consistent player on the tour. :drool:

Uranium
Sep 27th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Its all going to change next year :devil:

I love it...know they'll have to play a proper schedule...and then we'll see who it the most consistent player on the tour. :drool:

Oh, you're right, it will change...
Instead of both winning 1 slam, they will both win 2 next season;)

The Kaz
Sep 27th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Oh, you're right, it will change...
Instead of both winning 1 slam, they will both win 2 next season;)

:spit:

Thanks for the laugh :lol: