PDA

View Full Version : Why moderators not edit obviously malicious titles?

Cp6uja
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Thread about Ana Ivanovic 2nd tight 3-setter lose in the row started again same poster (Shoulderpova) with "embarrasses" word in title... so today so far we have two threads about Beijing QF's:

Beijing QF: Zvonareva def. Medina Garrigues 60 61

Beijing QF: Jie Zheng embarrasses Ana Ivanovic 76(4) 26 64

Effy
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:18 AM
use report button thats all ;)

James
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:22 AM
use report button thats all ;)

You beat me to it. The report button is the best thing to use in these situations. You can also contact one of the mods in GM if you have any questions.

Cp6uja
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:31 AM
You beat me to it. The report button is the best thing to use in these situations. You can also contact one of the mods in GM if you have any questions.I'm not complain or report anything last week after Ivanovic/Petrova 3-setter, and not complain why moderators tolerate that "embarrasses" term, but when todays same poster again is faster to open thread about match where Ivanovic lose (and use that malicious word) it's more "public" problem. Todays Ana, but tommorow maybe some hater of other player will try to use same "strategy"...

BTW thanks for editing that unproper word for tight and long tennis matches :wavey:

James
Sep 26th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I'm not complain or report anything last week after Ivanovic/Petrova 3-setter, but when todays same poster again is faster to open thread about match where Ivanovic lose it's more "public" problem.

BTW thanks for editing that unproper word for tight and long tennis matches :wavey:

The fastest way to get a solution is to report the post, so a mod or admin can review it quicker. That is all I told you. Whether or not it is a public problem, is not a discussion that is all that relevant.

Cp6uja
Sep 26th, 2008, 11:48 AM
The fastest way to get a solution is to report the post, so a mod or admin can review it quicker. That is all I told you. Whether or not it is a public problem, is not a discussion that is all that relevant.Yes, but without public announcement and explanation that something is not right here (and forbidden) some posters (trollz especialy) will never give-up in their malicious damage and purposes...

So i'm not surprised when i see now that (s)he re-edit again Ivanovic/Zheng thread title which idiot edited the thread title? :weirdo: with same "embarrasses" word which (s)he use today when open that thread or last week when open thread about another Ivanovic close three-setters lose (against Petrova).

Shoulderpova
Sep 26th, 2008, 11:52 AM
now i understand. Cp6uja :spit:

Kart
Sep 26th, 2008, 12:41 PM
1. Do not re-edit thread titles after a moderator has intervened.

2. Do not start threads bashing other posters in this forum or airing grievances about specific incidents.

You are aware of the report post function, use it.

Alternatively use the PM system to discuss your complaint with the appropriate forum moderator.

3. If you want to fight, do it elsewhere - ie. in private.