PDA

View Full Version : Steffi on Monica from Tennis magazine

misael
Sep 24th, 2008, 03:17 AM
In the new Tennis magazine, there's an article with Steffi Graf, they asked her who was her toughest opponent, here's her answer........."Most difficult player,toughest to play against, Monica Seles.Just a fierce fighter.Does'nt let up the whole match.Not where you can feel like if you stay with her for a certain amount of time( you know you'll get the looks)With her you knew the intensity was high, her ball striking immense,the power she had,the left-handed serve.She had, for me,overall the toughest game."..... I never heard Steffi say anything about Monica, but they seem to have mutual respect for eachother.

J.Bravo
Sep 24th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Good for her.:)

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 24th, 2008, 03:55 AM
two of my most favorite players ever! steffi doesn't grant a lot of interv iews so i look forward to reading this one in it's entirety.

what could have been... *sigh*

misael
Sep 24th, 2008, 04:49 AM
two of my most favorite players ever! steffi doesn't grant a lot of interv iews so i look forward to reading this one in it's entirety.

what could have been... *sigh*Imagine if these two were playing together in 93,94, 95, the great tennis we fans missed out on. It's Steffi 20 year since She won the golden slam, and not to many people have mentioned it,especially this year when the Olympics were played.