PDA

View Full Version : link or no link

plantman
Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
Is there a problem with me posting articles without a link to the original website. I note the article in it's entirety with the author/authors name attached! Someone can find the link if their truly interested of knowing where it originated from. pureracket is crying plagiarism charges may be forecoming if I continue. I don't want to do anything to get this sight in trouble! Am I & others doing something wrong?

Yasmine
Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
As long as you gave credits to the author, and mention where you got the article from, there is no need for a link.

Sometimes you might post an article you read in a newspaper in which case you might not have a web link to provide.

plantman
Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:42 PM
As long as you gave credits to the author, and mention where you got the article from, there is no need for a link.

Sometimes you might post an article you read in a newspaper in which case you might not have a web link to provide.

Thanks Yasmine!:)

Could you pass this info along to pureracket and deleat his plagiarism post against me. I know what he's up to and I don't like it!