PDA

View Full Version : Forum subscription does not appear on UCP

Denaon
Sep 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Ok...first of all I apologise in case this issue has been brought and solved before...

The thing is ...I have suscribed to the new GOLD SLAM WTAWORLD TOUR forum and it doesn't appear on my UCP...:shrug: It's the only forum I've ever suscribed for in WTAWORLD btw...

Any suggestions? I've done the same thing three times...and the message of succeed appeared those three times :confused:

Thanks in advance :wavey:

ViennaCalling
Sep 18th, 2008, 10:21 PM
I can only subscribe to threads, subscribing to forums is not possible for me too, donīt know why :shrug:

Denaon
Sep 19th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I can only subscribe to threads, subscribing to forums is not possible for me too, donīt know why :shrug:

it seems there's noone to tell us why this is happening to us :help:

^bibi^
Sep 19th, 2008, 04:27 PM
I don't think anybody can subscribe to a forum, one can only subscribe to a thread, but I'm not 100% sure...

Denaon
Sep 19th, 2008, 04:56 PM
I don't think anybody can subscribe to a forum, one can only subscribe to a thread, but I'm not 100% sure...

that's weird cause the option is there...you can actually try to suscribe to any forum :p, besides in MTF I used to have several forums in my UCP...now I've got just one :p

SloKid
Sep 19th, 2008, 06:32 PM
There is an option to subscribe to a forum, but unlike on mtf, the subscribed forums don't appear in the User CP. Why I don't know. I brought this issue up in the mod forum, when the forum went through an upgrade ages ago and as you can see it's still not a working option over here.

Denaon
Sep 19th, 2008, 06:49 PM
There is an option to subscribe to a forum, but unlike on mtf, the subscribed forums don't appear in the User CP. Why I don't know. I brought this issue up in the mod forum, when the forum went through an upgrade ages ago and as you can see it's still not a working option over here.

:wavey:
Hey...thanks...well...I'll have to check on the forum every now and then to see if there's sthg new..