PDA

View Full Version : A few thoughts about Dinara Safina

pedro_2008
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone!!

I've posted this message in the GM but, come to see it, this is really where i should have posted it first

Since i started posting on the forum, i've come to realize that Dinara is a bit under-appreciated...

It's certainly true that she has yet to win one of four grand slams. This being said - and if we take the summer as a whole - she has been the most dominant force around with wins in Los Angeles and Montreal, a silver medal in the Olympic Games and a semi-final in the US...!! More important than this, she has already proved she can play very well in clay - remember, she reached the final in Roland Garros and she won in Berlin...

It's my firm opinion that her coming to form is a welcome improvement on the very good lot of elite female players!!

I dare even to go a little further: if she keeps her confidence like it is nowadays, she is bound to win a Grand Slam someday!!

Any thoughts?

Dinayer
Sep 11th, 2008, 11:04 PM
thanks pedro :yeah:

I like your thoughts, its so true :sobbing:
hopefully she will win a GS one day :D

enchantrezz
Sep 12th, 2008, 03:57 AM
I dare even to go a little further: if she keeps her confidence like it is nowadays, she is bound to win a Grand Slam someday!!

Any thoughts?

She will win, I think she wont stop until she gets at least 2 GS titles, she seems to want to achieve whatever Marat has, a typical younger sibling response, imo :lol: