PDA

View Full Version : Moving TWAT from CT to NT ?

Just Do It
Sep 11th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Until the game is over ? It would be good, we would get more voters and finish it quicker.

Thanks.

Lunaris
Sep 11th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Last year it was in non-tennis. I don't get why it's been moved to chat threads this time. :o

Imperfect Angel
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:13 AM
^^^ Simply because it has 1000 or more posts.:shrug:

kittyking
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:18 AM
IT'S BECAUSE YOU MADE ME A SEED :fiery:

Lunaris
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:26 AM
^^^ Simply because it has 1000 or more posts.:shrug:
Last year the organizers made a special request for it to be moved to non-tennis and kept there regardless of how many posts were in the thread. And it was moved to non-tennis. I don't get why it is different this year resp. why the organizers must ask the mods again to move it back to non-tennis like last year.

Imperfect Angel
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:08 PM
The most reasonable answer to your question is that the mod who moved the thread this time wasn't the one(s) who moved the thread previous time(s).:o :hug:

Yasmine
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:27 PM
The most reasonable answer to your question is that the mod who moved the thread this time wasn't the one(s) who moved the thread previous time(s).:o :hug:
Indeed since new mods have been appointed but I will make sure you get an answer for this :yeah:

Frode
Sep 11th, 2008, 01:15 PM

Indeed since new mods have been appointed but I will make sure you get an answer for this :yeah:

This is correct:lol:

I have moved the thread back to NT:)

Kart
Sep 11th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Though it's not above the 5000 post second volume rule.