Sep 10th, 2008, 10:33 AM
marta in QF :eek:

olivero
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:35 AM
:woohoo: crazy match as always Jill 10 DFs Marta 11 DFs :lol:

anyway good win, congrats :bounce:

Adrian.
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Well, that match seemed to be interesting.
I can't remeber that any Game didn't went on Deuce or -30
Really, everytime Marta or Jill had BP it went back to Deuce, and that nearly every game:rolleyes::tape:
Marta served in 3 sets, 11 DF:tape: and 5 Aces:drool: last in the last serve-game to close out the Match:rocker2:
Marta only won 9 of 22 BP (41%):tape: and here first serve was about 50%...:o
Now QF:woohoo: against Schnyder:crazy: or Yuan:drool:
Marta you did a good job:kiss::kiss::kiss:
:inlove::hearts::inlove:

Wojtek:ras::ras::ras:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Wow, Marta won this :lol: Nice :yeah:

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Marta :woohoo: :yeah:

Wojtek
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Wojtek:ras::ras::ras:

Any problems idiot?

markhingis
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:43 AM
congrats Marta! you own Jill, 5-0 in H2H :) Now try to win third in a row :)

darkangel23
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Great Marta!! :bounce::woohoo:

AndreConrad
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Marta congrats :yeah:
:woohoo:

Myggen
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Probably the two worst players in the top 100, so no surprise it was like that.

Dexter
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:55 AM
However bad Marta plays she ALWAYS beats Jill Craybas. :lol:

A'DAM
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:01 AM
QF :bounce:

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:03 AM
should be back in top 50 now

Adrian.
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:08 AM

King, Ani, Meusburger, Hsieh, Daniilidou, Yuan, de Los Rios???:scratch:
I don't think so both are the worst players, even not probably;)
:hug:

Endru.
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Marta congrats. but 2nd set:o

meb
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Marta :)

zveeen
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:28 AM
congrats Marta :)

Jill :hug:

AndreConrad
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:31 AM

As much as disappointing Marta can be with her results relative to her potential, she is far from the worse in the top 100, her ranking did not come from nowhere, after this she may even be in the top 50. Saying that about Jill is not fair either... she was close to claiming a tile this year... she is also great fighter, quite a few good wins under her belt this year as well.

betowiec
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:44 AM
well done Martusia

LUXXXAS
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Marta :woohoo:
now win the title, do it for Wojtek :devil::spit:

.:sk:.
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Marta :yeah:

Dinayer
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Go Marta :)

Rising Sun
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Jill, so close :sobbing: :banghead:

Agata.
Sep 10th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Marta :worship: first QF of the season :woohoo:

should be back in top 50 now

:yeah:

tobi
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Marta must be loving to see Jill around the circuit :lol:

I think H2H is 5-0 now with some crazy scorlines included.

ArturoAce.
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:02 AM
jill :sad:

Dave.
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Marta :woohoo: First singles QF of the year :dance:

VIKA?
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Marta:bounce:

xcrtbckhnd
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:52 AM
I really like both players, so it's sad to see Jill lose such a close match, but Marta to me is a very talented player who let's the mental side of the game get to her far too frequently. I actually like Patty as well, but wouldn't be upset to see Marta use her hard groundstrokes to get to the semis. I've always wanted Marta to do better than she has, maybe this can be a breakthrough event for her.

sammy01
Sep 11th, 2008, 01:27 AM
top 50 with 1 qtr final in the year, is that for real?

anyway this will give the 'marta has such talent' people something to cling to. seriously everytime i've seen marta played shes played like garbage.

AndreConrad
Sep 11th, 2008, 02:05 AM

anyway this will give the 'marta has such talent' people something to cling to. seriously everytime i've seen marta played shes played like garbage.

Believe me Sammy with Marta is like with a lottery; you never know what you are going to get. She played very well at AO this year getting to 4th round (I guess this is much more than QF here) losing in a good style to Venus... I hear she played a great match against Agnieszka in Charlston and there were other good matches... and then there is garbage as you said. As a fan I am hoping she's going to clean it up, but honestly who knows :shrug:

sammy01
Sep 11th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Believe me Sammy with Marta is like with a lottery; you never know what you are going to get. She played very well at AO this year getting to 4th round (I guess this is much more than QF here) losing in a good style to Venus... I hear she played a great match against Agnieszka in Charlston and there were other good matches... and then there is garbage as you said. As a fan I am hoping she's going to clean it up, but honestly who knows :shrug:

well no offence but the match against sharapova at montreal realy summed her up for me. sharapova could barely get a serve in, hit 20 df's was spraying balls left right and centre and marta played some of the dumbest tennis i've ever seen. i mean if she had played steady in that match she would have won it, instead she inturn sprayed balls everywhere and gave a wounded and jaded sharapova the win. i mean the same situation occured with sharapova and aga at the US open and aga had both the quality and braincells to let maria lose with countless df's and errors. to me being able to hit a winner isn't talent its a given these days, its knowing when to hit and winners, when to rally and when to play smart, as there are 100's of girls on the tour that can hit nice winners, its the rest of the game that seperates the wheat from the chaff.

polishprodigy
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Marta :)

By the way, Marta hits awesome in practice, but when she is on the court, she is either hit or miss.

I saw her a complete miss vs. Dulko (the first time I ever saw her play), and then I saw her a complete hit when she beat Sfar and Maria Emilia Salerni (not the best players I know, but still).

Natash.
Sep 11th, 2008, 05:19 AM

Marta has the weapons to go farther than where she is at the moment. She wasn't feeling her best either during the Sharapova match.

And that's just you. There are people who have seen Marta close to her best and her absolute worst. :p

Beny
Sep 11th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Marta is soo hot :hearts:

She's the hottest in TOP100 :p

Glad she also plays well these days..

LudwigDvorak
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I don't think Domachowska knows how to win. That's her biggest problem. She isn't a natural born competitor.

She's got plenty of ability but can't string it together. She's hopeless, but I like her anyway. I'd like to see her prove me wrong.

AndreConrad
Sep 11th, 2008, 11:39 AM
I don't think Domachowska knows how to win. That's her biggest problem. She isn't a natural born competitor.

She's got plenty of ability but can't string it together. She's hopeless, but I like her anyway. I'd like to see her prove me wrong.

Hahaha... I'd like to see her prove me right ;)

Marcelo.
Sep 11th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Go Marta :bounce: :hearts:

How can someone hate her ? :confused: :rolleyes:

Malva
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM

Hahaha... I'd like to see her prove me right ;)

I agree with either of you, and especially with Chris determining what constitutes Domachowska's biggest problem.

Malva
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM
How can someone hate her ?

A mysogynist or a jealous woman can.