PDA

View Full Version : Where In The World Is Jelena Dokic?

Pages : [1] 2

Golovinjured.
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:20 AM
The official speculation thread of Jelena Dokic.

Is she with Borna? Maybe Damir? Was she kidnapped? Paprika? Who knows, but we can all speculate..

Where In The World Is Jelena Dokic??

:hysteric:

Golovinjured.
Sep 10th, 2008, 01:02 AM
:cuckoo:

Slutati
Sep 10th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I think she's just crazy :shrug:

Slutiana
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Paprika. :sobbing:

Привет
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Yes, let's all speculate. About Jelena and Tin's sex life?

No thanks.

MilanDokic
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:28 PM
At the moment, Jelena is in Zagreb, but in few days she will be in ...

Slutati
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:32 PM
...Serbia? :hehehe:

Привет
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:34 PM
... still Zagreb?
... Australia?
... Venezuela?
... Fantasia?
... Paprikaland?

MilanDokic
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:36 PM
... still Zagreb?
... Australia?
... Venezuela?
... Fantasia?
... Paprikaland?

Please, be optimist!

The news is good!

Golovinjured.
Sep 10th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Please tell us Milan :sobbing:

Привет
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:04 PM
The news will only be good if she's planning on playing somewhere. That's how she'll raise her ranking and get back onto the WTA tour.

Uranium
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:10 PM
I don't care if the news is good or bad, I just want to know the news:fiery:

Golovinjured.
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Milan, who cares if it ends up being a lie, we'll just bad rep you :angel: Just tell us :sobbing:

Philip
Sep 10th, 2008, 11:17 PM
ohhh i hope australia to play the itf circuit there! :)

MilanDokic
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I promised to Jelena and Savo, I won't discover their secret until they decide to do it...

Golovinjured.
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:28 AM
:sobbing: Milan, why doesn't Jelena want us to know, it must be bad. Tell us. Please. BTW, did I mention I think you are very good looking, and very funny?

Just Do It
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:31 AM
There are only to options :

#1 Australia.
#2 Serbia.

:shrug:

MilanDokic
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:32 AM
No, it's not bad, but Jelena is very unforseen person, and I will tell you the news when she does it! Ok?

Please, understand me!

Just Do It
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:35 AM
No, it's not bad, but Jelena is very unforseen person, and I will tell you the news when she does it! Ok?

Please, understand me!

It is ok, I understand you. At least we know she is still interested in coming back ;)

Golovinjured.
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:39 AM

Please, understand me!

We understand you Milan, you're a complicated person, just like Jelena.

But if you tell us when she does it, won't we already know? :scratch: Unless its a nationality change. But wouldn't she milk TA of a few more WC's before being a Serb again?

Or maybe she's playing under the PTA? :shrug:

King Aaron
Sep 11th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I suppose it's Australia. Or maybe she went to the US. :shrug:

I'm sorry but I don't count going back to Serbia as a good thing.

Just Do It
Sep 11th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I suppose it's Australia. Or maybe she went to the US. :shrug:

I'm sorry but I don't count going back to Serbia as a good thing.

US ? Why going to US in October ?

Well, Milan said it is a good thing, so we have to look from his perspective. In that case Serbia is a good thing for her right now. Better than Zagreb for sure.

Slutati
Sep 11th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I'm sure she's going back to Serbia :shrug:

Uranium
Sep 11th, 2008, 07:35 PM
She is retiring:o
No, she is going back to Australia to train for 2009:)

JellyDelight
Sep 11th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Maybe she's going to live with Milan???!! :devil::lol::haha:

~Eclipsed~
Sep 11th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I just hope she doesn't take the rest of the year off to train in Australia. She's tried that twice to no avail.

I wish she would keep plugging away at a few challengers and then a few lower tier Wta events.

Havok
Sep 11th, 2008, 09:39 PM
I would guess either Australia or USA to do some more training. It would be cool, though, if she would take breaks between training to play some ITF events and to boost up her ranking some more. Heck just a couple more solid ITF results and she will be knocking on the door to the top 100!

I really see no reason returning to Serbia as I think it will not do her much good representing them yet again. Or maybe she is going back to her family and we will see DAMIR at WTA Tour events again?:scared: Honestly, though, that would do her some good because she hasn't been around family for years.

OZTENNIS
Sep 11th, 2008, 11:10 PM
I promised to Jelena and Savo, I won't discover their secret until they decide to do it...
:scared:
Is this good news for some and bad news for others or good news for all?

cosmic
Sep 12th, 2008, 01:59 PM
I don't get it... MilanDokic, what? You've promised her something? Have you talked to her??

DokDi
Sep 12th, 2008, 03:18 PM
I think he has talked to Jelena's brother Savo, who said to MilanDokic that he shouldn't tell anybody about the news, before it's official. Am I correct?

King Aaron
Sep 12th, 2008, 04:08 PM
US ? Why going to US in October ?

Well, Milan said it is a good thing, so we have to look from his perspective. In that case Serbia is a good thing for her right now. Better than Zagreb for sure.
To train? She won't be in bad company of she trains there. And if she somehow, someway gets to train at Bolletiteri's academy that would be the best news in years. Heck even if she trains at Evert's or Pilic's academies it be great. But the chances are likely 0%.

cn ireland
Sep 12th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I hope MilanDokic can give us the news soon because its so frustating not knowing what her plans are:(!

DokDi
Sep 13th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Yes:(....MilanDokic when do you think you can tell the news?

doktor
Sep 13th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Jelena has obviously discovered the ultimate paprika Pizza recipe... Ingredients inclde Paprika, tomatoes and a whole lot of confusing love for her tennis forum fans not to mention its wrapped in a whole lot of rags coz Jelena's new Pizza shop can't afford pizza boxes yet... someday

DokDi
Sep 13th, 2008, 04:50 PM
From Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelena_Dokic

"After a period with less succesful results, Jelena has taken a temporary break and withdrawn from all ITF-torunaments during September" :sad:

Just Do It
Sep 13th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Oh dear, Wikipedia is reading us.

Uranium
Sep 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM
:rolls:
Maybe Milan edited it...I am surprised he didn't also put:
I have more news, but you will have to wait to see it:bolt:

IceHock
Sep 13th, 2008, 08:03 PM
it says itf tournaments though, she is entered in some smaller wta events,maybe she plans on going to one or two, and i would never trust wikepedia.

Golovinjured.
Sep 13th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Where in the world is MilanDokic?

Привет
Sep 13th, 2008, 11:18 PM
The Reliability Battle:

Milan_Dokic vs Wikipedia

Who will deliver the most accurate Dokic facts and figures???

Daniel K
Sep 14th, 2008, 12:56 AM
The Reliability Battle:

Milan_Dokic vs Wikipedia

Who will deliver the most accurate Dokic facts and figures???

:lol:

Ugh what the fuck is going on

Golovinjured.
Sep 15th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Milan, where are you? Please tell us something. :sobbing:

Who updates Jelena's Wiki page? Because they can't spell succesful or torunaments :haha:

MilanDokic
Sep 15th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Hi everybody!

I didn't edit Jelena's page on Wikipedia!

I'm in Serbia, Novi Sad, near Jelena's home.

Soon I will add new message here. Please, wait a few days!

Daniel.
Sep 15th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Yes Sir!

DokDi
Sep 15th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Here we go again::mad:

"Rodenta: Hi, I saw Jelena arrive on plane to Uzbekistan via Uzbeki Air. She was mailed here, and 2 strapping young men opened a crate and she popped out.
But that's not important, what is important is that Jelena is in my home of Uzbekistan. She used to play tennis didn't she? Because there's a tournament here soon.":D:lol:

Slutati
Sep 15th, 2008, 03:52 PM
:haha::haha:

OMG Jelena is so crazy, but so are her fans which is even worse. :sad:

MilanDokic
Sep 15th, 2008, 04:33 PM

"Rodenta: Hi, I saw Jelena arrive on plane to Uzbekistan via Uzbeki Air. She was mailed here, and 2 strapping young men opened a crate and she popped out.
But that's not important, what is important is that Jelena is in my home of Uzbekistan. She used to play tennis didn't she? Because there's a tournament here soon.":D:lol:

Don't believe in this! Jelena is not in Uzbekistan!

cn ireland
Sep 15th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Don't believe in this! Jelena is not in Uzbekistan!

Well i'm sure nobody really took that "sighting" seriously:lol:. At least we can rule out JD playing in Uzbekistan (not that I thought she would anyway).

I hope we don't have to wait much longer for MilanDokic's news about Jelena:cool:!

cosmic
Sep 15th, 2008, 07:21 PM
MilanDokic, could you at least tell us when you're gonna reveal the truth? :)

Ballbasher
Sep 15th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Perhaps Jelena is pregnant? :shrug:

Uranium
Sep 15th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Milan just tell us, we don't care if it doesn't end up happening, stop being such a tease:o

Golovinjured.
Sep 15th, 2008, 11:03 PM

:haha: I was obviously joking, just like when I pretended to be Damir on there.

I don't know who is being Savo though :shrug:

Golovinjured.
Sep 17th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Hi everybody!

I didn't edit Jelena's page on Wikipedia!

I'm in Serbia, Novi Sad, near Jelena's home.

Soon I will add new message here. Please, wait a few days!

:sobbing:

OZTENNIS
Sep 17th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Honestly, MilanDokic, you said that you were going to tell us 'in a few days'
Well a few days have passed!

Why did you say that you had news, you should have just kept it to yourself and told us when you could, instead of telling us there is news and then not saying what it is.

King Aaron
Sep 17th, 2008, 04:21 PM
^It's not anything new. He loves doing this.

Slutati
Sep 17th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I agree with OZTENNIS. Next time just tell us the news when you can, this is so annoying. :(

Just Do It
Sep 17th, 2008, 05:11 PM
I agree with Slutati on that, but i still think we at least know she is actually planning something, otherwise we would think she is again buying paprika :shrug:

Golovinjured.
Sep 17th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Last night I dreamt Jelena was on the new season of Dancing With The Stars :unsure:

Just Do It
Sep 18th, 2008, 10:11 AM
^ :haha:

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I'm sure the news is that she's planning to go to Australia in the offseason and train her ass off for Melbourne, like she always does.

cn ireland
Sep 18th, 2008, 05:03 PM
I'm sure the news is that she's planning to go to Australia in the offseason and train her ass off for Melbourne, like she always does.

I think you're right and she's probably going to play in the wildcard playoff aswell;). Although if she would actually play consistently for the next 2 months she might get into the AO MD without needing a WC:rolleyes:!

Golovinjured.
Sep 18th, 2008, 10:24 PM

Ooooh I hope she does come to Australia for a Plexicushion onslaught. She's never done that before :lol:

But seriously, this time I'd actually prefer her to come back to Australia again, because this time she's actually got something under her belt. She's ranked firmly inside the Top 200, has had a lot of match play in the past year (more so than any other comeback year) and is a lot fitter.

We should remember that Jelena has been on the clay since March or whatever. So if she is going to hit the Aussie Plexicushion, she should start training now. The success will come alot easier this time around because of the work she's done over the last year.

So hopefully she does come to Australia for the Aussie summer, and maybe she could find a new coaching staff or something? :)

Harvs
Sep 18th, 2008, 11:33 PM
There is an article in the Herald Sun this morning about Jelena.

It says she has been in talks with tennis Australia about organising her summer schedule, and that she may be contending the WC playoffs again...

:)

Golovinjured.
Sep 18th, 2008, 11:40 PM
...;14087758']There is an article in the Herald Sun this morning about Jelena.

It says she has been in talks with tennis Australia about organising her summer schedule, and that she may be contending the WC playoffs again...

:)

Hmmm. I don't believe you.

If you're lying, you get a bad rep. But if you were joking, you should have ended it with :tape: :lol: or :sobbing:. So you'll get a bad rep for negligence.

Are you telling the truth or 'joking'?

Harvs
Sep 19th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Hmmm. I don't believe you.

If you're lying, you get a bad rep. But if you were joking, you should have ended it with :tape: :lol: or :sobbing:. So you'll get a bad rep for negligence.

Are you telling the truth or 'joking'?

wait for someone to confirm after also reading the paper:confused: its just a small article.

Uranium
Sep 19th, 2008, 12:07 AM
She is so annoying, who cares about the summer, get your ass on the court now:o
Funny how she said she wanted to be top 50, but playing about 10 tournaments this season, mostly 25Ks won't take you there:o

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 12:12 AM
...;14087903']wait for someone to confirm after also reading the paper:confused: its just a small article.

I went on the Herald Sun website and say "Didak" and thought it was "Dokic" for a second, my heartrate doubled for a second there :lol:

But nothing on the site just yet. Who else on here would read the Herald Sun on here? It's a Vic paper hey?

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 12:13 AM
She is so annoying, who cares about the summer, get your ass on the court now:o
Funny how she said she wanted to be top 50, but playing about 10 tournaments this season, mostly 25Ks won't take you there:o

Yeah I know. But she's always been an absolutely TWAT. We just have to love her for it :inlove:

Daniel K
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:30 AM
I went on the Herald Sun website and say "Didak" and thought it was "Dokic" for a second, my heartrate doubled for a second there :lol:

But nothing on the site just yet. Who else on here would read the Herald Sun on here? It's a Vic paper hey?

Yep there's definitely a small article. Says she's in talks with Brent Larkham to discuss her schedule and preparations for the Aus Open, and that she might play the wildcard play-off.

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:35 AM
OMG NEWS NEWS WE HAVE NEWS!

:inlove:

:woohoo: Jelena is coming back home! Once Again! :woohoo:

I'm so happy right now. Milan. You suck.

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Could someone type it out since it's only small? Please?

Daniel K
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Dokic Progress

Jelena Dokic is in fresh talks with Tennis Australia paving way for a return to Melbourne before the Australian Open.

Overlooked for a wildcard this season, Dokic recently held talks with TA.

It is understood she will formalize plans for a Melbourne Park preparation for the January 19 - February 1 Australian Open.

TA player development director Craig Tilley said Dokic would soon discuss her schedule with Australia Institute of Sport head coach Brent Larkham.

He said she might contest the Open wildcard playoff.

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:50 AM

Daniel K
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:56 AM

Haha. Go for it ;)

And lmao at the Herald Sun reporting the news before MilanDokic.

Uranium
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:57 AM
They should give her a MDWC instead of making her play for one:o
She is better than most of the players they give one too IMO.
Anyways, Jelena will obviously be withdrawing from events some more since she is going back to Australia:(

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Anyways, Jelena will obviously be withdrawing from events some more since she is going back to Australia:(

If she does play the playoff I think it will just be for matchplay to be honest, and the feeling that she actually earned the WC.

Even if she doesn't win the playoff, I think she's a shoe in for a MDWC now anyway with a Top 200 ranking.

Daniel K
Sep 19th, 2008, 02:03 AM

Yeh I think she'll be playing the WC play-off for match practice. The article says she'll maybe be playing. If she wasn't guaranteed a WC she would surely be playing I think. They couldn't possibly deny her one this year, now with Molik not playing opening up another spot.

Havok
Sep 19th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Agreed!

OZTENNIS
Sep 19th, 2008, 04:44 AM
If Jelena does play the Playoff, it will only be because she wants match practice on the plexicushion in preparation for a big summer.

She is a shoe in for an AO WC, no questions asked. Unlike last year she has form and results on the board and a respectable ranking, so there is no threat that she won't get a wildcard

Thanks for the news :)

DokDi
Sep 19th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Wonderful news! Thanks:)

Go Dokic Go Tennis Australia!;)

Just Do It
Sep 19th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Finally some news :yeah: If Jelena goes to Australia now, that means st play a single event before January 1st ? Or there are some itf's in Australia in October/November ?

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Finally some news :yeah: If Jelena goes to Australia now, that means st play a single event before January 1st ? Or there are some itf's in Australia in October/November ?

There are 2 25K's in October (Traralgon and Mount Gambier)

She's not in the entry list for the first one, and the second list isn't out yet. She might get convinced to enter the second one if she hurries up and chats with Larkham already. She might even get a WC into the first if she wants it.

Just Do It
Sep 19th, 2008, 10:29 AM
I just checked, there is one 25k in November and one in December.

By the way, what is that Brisbane thing you are talking about ?

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 10:33 AM
There's another 2 aswell? :eek:

The Brisbane International, the new tournament in Queensland, but she'll probably play Auckland :ras:

Привет
Sep 19th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Don't Australian players who want to be considered for a WC need to play the WC Playoff? Isn't that some stupid prerequisite for players to be considered for a spot?

Ben.
Sep 19th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Well glad she is gonna play the Australian summer maybe :)
Hope she plays in Brisbane.

Just Do It
Sep 19th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Will Brisbane be a tier II ?

Golovinjured.
Sep 19th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Tier III I've heard.

cn ireland
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Its great to finally have some news about Jelena :bounce::bounce:!

Its good to hear that she is still committed to playing and that she wants to play in the WC playoff:D! Even if she didn't win the playoff, surely her efforts this year prove that she is deserving of a MDWC!!!

However, I think that by continuing to play over the next few months, rather than training in Oz, might help her get the WC as her ranking would be even higher!!!

OZTENNIS
Sep 19th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I just checked, there is one 25k in November and one in December.

By the way, what is that Brisbane thing you are talking about ?

There are 3 x 25k's in Australia in October (Traralgon, Mount Gambier, Port Pirie)
Then there are another two in late November/early December (in WA) and they will lead into the AO Playoff.

Whilst it is unlikely Jelena will play in any of these (she never has before), they are maybe at a better time for her leading into the playoffs.

Don't Australian players who want to be considered for a WC need to play the WC Playoff? Isn't that some stupid prerequisite for players to be considered for a spot?
No, TA always finds ways around their own rules. Gajdosova entered the Playoffs and then withdrew but still got a MD WC

Will Brisbane be a tier II ?
Tier 3. Basically a replacement of the Gold Coast tournament

Just Do It
Sep 19th, 2008, 02:44 PM
I honestly hope Jelena wont have to play WC playoffs this year. She is Australian #5 and should get MDWC without even thinking.

cn ireland
Sep 19th, 2008, 02:56 PM
I honestly hope Jelena wont have to play WC playoffs this year. She is Australian #5 and should get MDWC without even thinking.

Well I don't mind if she does enter the playoff because if she wins it at least she'll have earned her WC and people can't just say it was a handout. Plus the match play should be good for her. Either way I just hope she's playing in the AO 2009 MD:D!!!

Slutati
Sep 19th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Finally some news :banana:
they better give her a MD WC this year, if they don't then it's pretty obvious TA hates her :(

Freakan
Sep 19th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Why is she acting like she has all the time in the world? She's not 19 anymore. She doesn't have many years of playing professional tennis ahead of her, she should concentrate on here and now and start to really focus on playing tournaments and improving her ranking :mad:

Dominic
Sep 20th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Why is she acting like she has all the time in the world? She's not 19 anymore. She doesn't have many years of playing professional tennis ahead of her, she should concentrate on here and now and start to really focus on playing tournaments and improving her ranking :mad:

I agree, she'll be 26 in 2009, she should stop thinking far ahead and just concentrate on playing consistantly and improving her ranking afap. By the way I see you have met Jelena, how tall is she really in person, I've always wondered.

cosmic
Sep 20th, 2008, 05:57 PM
She's 1.75m or 5'9.

Golovinjured.
Sep 20th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I wonder if this was Milan's news, or if he had something different?

I miss Milan :sad:

Kuti Kis&Monica
Sep 21st, 2008, 11:31 AM

I totally agree.

Dominic
Sep 21st, 2008, 06:43 PM
She's 1.75m or 5'9.

Really, she doesnt seem that tall compared to the other players

Uranium
Sep 21st, 2008, 06:56 PM
Where in the world are my Dokic avatars, Radekleroad:o

cosmic
Sep 21st, 2008, 08:33 PM
Yeah, there's like bunch of tall players on the tour right now. Well, I've never seen Jelena, I've only seen her mother once in Belgrade. :)

Golovinjured.
Sep 21st, 2008, 11:30 PM
Where in the world are my Dokic avatars, Radekleroad:o

:o Do you them done fast, or do you want them done right? Be patient, my child.

OZTENNIS
Sep 21st, 2008, 11:50 PM
:woohoo:
Holland is featured in Radekleroad's signature :drool:

But what, you dump Liv :ras: :lol:

Golovinjured.
Sep 21st, 2008, 11:52 PM
:woohoo:
Holland is featured in Radekleroad's signature :drool:

But what, you dump Liv :ras: :lol:

She's coming back, I just don't know here to put her :confused: I'm gonna put heaps in there I think and make it a mega sig crossword haha

OZTENNIS
Sep 21st, 2008, 11:54 PM
She's coming back, I just don't know here to put her :confused: I'm gonna put heaps in there I think and make it a mega sig crossword haha
:lol:
That's a good idea...
Seeing as I am a bit SLOW :tape:
I just saw DOKIC written down your sig
Very clever :yeah:

DokDi
Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:22 PM
MilanDokic, almost 2 weeks have passed since you revealed that you had "very positive news" about Jelena. Don't you think it's high time to tell us about the news now? Or maybe you are still waiting for confirmation?;)

Ciarán
Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:45 PM
Top 100 in 2009 :worship::angel::hearts:

MilanDokic
Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:35 PM
OMG, the news is not good unfortunately!

I can't tell you everything, but Jelena has changed the great decision (that's why I late), and now she is in France in a tennis camp.

Sorry, I can't tell you more, because the story is serious!

~Eclipsed~
Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
I'm starting to think MilanDokic is full of it. :rolleyes:

An article showed that she's in or going to Australia soon. What the hell would she be doing in a camp in France? :weirdo:

Just Do It
Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:47 PM
What the fuck ? France ?

I actually dont care where is she and what is she doing, have just one question : When will she play ?

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 22nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
:weirdo:

auntie janie
Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:15 PM

I can't tell you everything, but Jelena has changed the great decision (that's why I late), and now she is in France in a tennis camp.

More drama, then. Will Jelena's life and career never settle down? I guess not. :( Still, thanks for the news, MilanDokic. :kiss:

Anyway, this news could be a lot worse. No matter what she WAS going to do, participating in a tennis camp -- ANY tennis camp not run by a Bikic -- is good, right? Hopefully, there are coaches and hitting partners there to help Jelena. We all know she can't go much farther with the "help" of Borna Bikic. :p

As for Australia, V.A.S. Power, why would she go there this soon? That little article never said she was about to fly there right away. She's got plenty of time, and hopefully she'll play some more tournaments in Europe, as she recently said she planned to do, before heading to Aus.

Just Do It
Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
But I guess it is still early to go to Australia :shrug: Maybe she indeed should stay in Europe till November and then leave and then go :shrug:

Can someone give us an update on her entries ?

DokDi
Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:42 PM
$25.000 Helsinki, Finland, Hard, 29th September to 5th October 2008 , Jelena is currently 7th in the main draw list , Priority 1

$50,000 Joue-Les Tours, France, Hard 6th October to 12th October. Jelena is currently 17th in the qualifying list Priority 1

$50,000 Barnstable , Great Britain, Hard ,6th October to 12th October. Jelena is currently 2nd in the qualifying list Priority 2

$25,000 Reggio Calabria, Italy , Clay, 6th October to 12th October. Jelena is currently 13th in the main draw list Priority 3

So she has the 50k in France as priority 1 the week of 6th October. Week after that there's actually one more 50k in France, will see if Jelena has entered there in a few days. Maybe her camp in France isn't a coincidence!;)

Just Do It
Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:52 PM
Yes, but I still dot get why Helsinki :lol: I guess she will w/d soon.

Reading Milan's post again and i kinda dont understand this part :

Does he mean she is in some problems or what :confused:

DokDi
Sep 22nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
Well it seems like that and actually I'm a bit worried. Maybe it's something with her coach, when was the last time Jelena was at a training camp?:confused:

~Eclipsed~
Sep 22nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
Well it seems like that and actually I'm a bit worried. Maybe it's something with her coach, when was the last time Jelena was at a training camp?:confused:

two years ago when she trained for Australia.

Well that isn't a bad choice to train at a camp before playing those challengers, but if this is true. Why are her entries so sporadic? I guess we'll see some withdrawls soon. I doubt she'll play on Hardcourts one week and then go back to clay the next, but i guess you never know with Ms. Jelena.

auntie janie
Sep 22nd, 2008, 10:31 PM
Yes, but I still dot get why Helsinki :lol: I guess she will w/d soon.

She finally withdrew today.

Golovinjured.
Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:12 PM

Sure it is :rolleyes:

More drama, then. Will Jelena's life and career never settle down? I guess not. :( Still, thanks for the news, MilanDokic. :kiss:

Anyway, this news could be a lot worse. No matter what she WAS going to do, participating in a tennis camp -- ANY tennis camp not run by a Bikic -- is good, right? Hopefully, there are coaches and hitting partners there to help Jelena. We all know she can't go much farther with the "help" of Borna Bikic. :p

As for Australia, V.A.S. Power, why would she go there this soon? That little article never said she was about to fly there right away. She's got plenty of time, and hopefully she'll play some more tournaments in Europe, as she recently said she planned to do, before heading to Aus.

There are like 4 or 5 ITF events in Australia from now to December, that's why she should go there now. They're weak tournaments, and easy points and could have gotten her ranking close to direct MD entry into the Aus Open if she'd played the lot of them.

Not only would they help her ranking but it'd be a solid preparation for the Aussie summer instead of just plopping herself down in the middle of some WTA event out of nowhere.

$25.000 Helsinki, Finland, Hard, 29th September to 5th October 2008 , Jelena is currently 7th in the main draw list , Priority 1

$50,000 Joue-Les Tours, France, Hard 6th October to 12th October. Jelena is currently 17th in the qualifying list Priority 1

$50,000 Barnstable , Great Britain, Hard ,6th October to 12th October. Jelena is currently 2nd in the qualifying list Priority 2

$25,000 Reggio Calabria, Italy , Clay, 6th October to 12th October. Jelena is currently 13th in the main draw list Priority 3

So she has the 50k in France as priority 1 the week of 6th October. Week after that there's actually one more 50k in France, will see if Jelena has entered there in a few days. Maybe her camp in France isn't a coincidence!;)

So no more Helsinki? I hope she plays the $50K in France, that somewhat fits in with Milans "news". I just hope she doesn't go back to that fucking Italian clay :sobbing: However, I'd take that over her not playing at all :sad:

Freakan
Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:35 PM
Who cares about what Mialn says? :o He'll probably just say that Jelena will retire very soon, just as he did not long time ago:o

Uranium
Sep 23rd, 2008, 12:28 AM
Jelena is playing on hard courts again:hearts:

IceHock
Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:21 AM
the news sounds so fake, she's probably in australia.

Just Do It
Sep 23rd, 2008, 08:13 AM
Jelena w/d from a 50k event in France startin on 6th October :speakles: She MUST be going to Australia then :shrug:

Golovinjured.
Sep 23rd, 2008, 08:16 AM
:sobbing:

I wonder if she's still in that Italian 25K :scared:

cosmic
Sep 23rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
MilanDokic, why has she changed her plans? Could you please give us at least a piece of information? What kind of decision that was and where was she about to go?

auntie janie
Sep 23rd, 2008, 12:25 PM
MilanDokic, why has she changed her plans? Could you please give us at least a piece of information? What kind of decision that was and where was she about to go?

Why? We're better off not knowing what she WAS going to do, since she has now decided not to do it. I'd rather hear more about what she's doing for the rest of the season, not what she's NOT going to be doing.

Not to mention, if MilanDokic were to post information that Jelena wanted to keep private, then Jelena's brother would stop telling him anything. He'll tell us what he can.

But it's discouraging to learn that she pulled out of that French 50K. I never believed for a minute that she'd play in Helsinki or Tashkent, but I did have hopes for the French challengers. :(

cn ireland
Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:08 PM
The training camp in France seems a little strange but i've learned from experience to expect the unexpected where JD is concerned;).

On a positive note though at least it shows she's training:)!

MilanDokic
Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
Who cares about what Mialn says? :o He'll probably just say that Jelena will retire very soon, just as he did not long time ago:o

Don't push me to tell the truth!

Yes, Jelena is in problems... Her behavior is totally crazy! Sorry I can't tell you full truth because I promised it to Jelena's family!

I just can tell all the mistery was on the track to be finished, and then Jelena made a totally absurd decision!

About retirement long time ago: Jelena told it in person when she concluded there is no progress!

Now, she is not answering on my text messages, and that's real indicator the things are going bad.

Just Do It
Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:34 PM
Oh dear God on heavens, help that girl :sobbing:

Is it that hard to play, Jelena ?

Uranium
Sep 23rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
Did someone drop her on her head lately:o

DokDi
Sep 23rd, 2008, 07:42 PM
Omg...what could this absurd decision be?:sad:
And damn Bikic, they just causing her problems:fiery:

auntie janie
Sep 23rd, 2008, 08:22 PM

Yes, Jelena is in problems... Her behavior is totally crazy! Sorry I can't tell you full truth because I promised it to Jelena's family!

I just can tell all the mistery was on the track to be finished, and then Jelena made a totally absurd decision (we think thanks to Bikic bros)!
Now, she is not answering on my text messages, and that's real indicator the things are going bad.

Thank you for your latest news, MilanDokic. :wavey: It's thanks to you that I now realize that nothing is ever going to change with Jelena unless she leaves the Bikic boys for good, and that is something that she doesn't want to do.

So after all these years, I have finally realized that I've had enough of this. Earlier this year I really believed that Jelena was finally committed and on track, but now it's all falling apart again, as it has so many times before. And not because of injury, or lack of money, or any external factor whatsoever, but only because Jelena herself, even now at age 25, is eternally confused about what she wants and what she is willing to do to attain it. :o

So I'm off. I'm taking a break (again! :tape:) from all this stupid wondering and waiting, which is, let's face it, the whole world of the Dokic fan. I will always wish her the best, but I'm finished with posting here or paying any attention to her doings unless she's actively playing in a tournament.
So ciao to all Jelena fans! You all have a lot more patience than I do. Enjoy! :wavey:

~Eclipsed~
Sep 23rd, 2008, 08:35 PM
Thank you for your latest news, MilanDokic. :wavey: It's thanks to you that I now realize that nothing is ever going to change with Jelena unless she leaves the Bikic boys for good, and that is something that she doesn't want to do.

So after all these years, I have finally realized that I've had enough of this. Earlier this year I really believed that Jelena was finally committed and on track, but now it's all falling apart again, as it has so many times before. And not because of injury, or lack of money, or any external factor whatsoever, but only because Jelena herself, even now at age 25, is eternally confused about what she wants and what she is willing to do to attain it. :o

So I'm off. I'm taking a break (again! :tape:) from all this stupid wondering and waiting, which is, let's face it, the whole world of the Dokic fan. I will always wish her the best, but I'm finished with posting here or paying any attention to her doings unless she's actively playing in a tournament.
So ciao to all Jelena fans! You all have a lot more patience than I do. Enjoy! :wavey:

I don't blame you...

I'm almost at that point with her AGAIN.

Even though she'll probably end up withdrawing from the rest of her commitments this year, i'm waiting to see what she does with the rest of her year into the AUS Open. If she makes not changes and doesn't play anything...I will officially be finished.

Because Milan's lastest post makes me believe Jelena is caught in a rutt that she will never get herself out of. :sad: But just like you I hope i'm wrong and I wish her the best!

MilanDokic
Sep 23rd, 2008, 09:15 PM
Breaking news: Borna Bikic is not Jelena's coach anymore!

Uranium
Sep 23rd, 2008, 09:33 PM
:dance::banana:
Jelena hopefully gets a good coach, probably from Australia that's why she is in contact with them:bounce:

Just Do It
Sep 23rd, 2008, 09:35 PM
:haha: Breaking news ? This is like I am watching CNN.

I guess that is good, just now she has to think and see what's next and who will coach her. She definitely needs a good coach, ASAP.

ce
Sep 23rd, 2008, 09:40 PM
o please
i dont know why people are so upset
she had done much worst things to her fans :shrug:
i hope you people learnt never to trust her :lol:
i still love her though :smooch:

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 23rd, 2008, 11:14 PM
God, I really hope that's true.

Golovinjured.
Sep 24th, 2008, 12:32 AM

I just can tell all the mistery was on the track to be finished, and then Jelena made a totally absurd decision!

About retirement long time ago: Jelena told it in person when she concluded there is no progress!

Did someone drop her on her head lately:o

Oh dear God on heavens, help that girl :sobbing:

Is it that hard to play, Jelena ?

:dance::banana:
Jelena hopefully gets a good coach, probably from Australia that's why she is in contact with them:bounce:

God, I really hope that's true.

Obviously, the apple didn't land far from the tree with Jelena. :cuckoo:

I hope that Borna not being her coach anymore means that she's looking for a new one, and not that she's not playing ever again hence no coach. :sobbing: Nothing is set in stone with Jelena anyway, Borna could be her coach again by now :shrug: I hope she hooks up with an Aussie coach soon though, maybe Tony Roache or John Newcombe, even Brent Larkham who was mentioned in that small article. Anyone but Bikic.

I was almost at that point aswell, but we'll see how this 'news' develops. I'll stick with her until January anyway.

Привет
Sep 24th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Wow, if Jelena has finally rid herself of Borna, it could really only get better. If she got herself an Australian coach I'd be so happy! Just get yourself a great coach, Jelena! Imagine if she had a strong, positive influence by her side. We might see her actually playing some of the tournaments she commits to.

OZTENNIS
Sep 24th, 2008, 04:40 AM
We've heard this all before. Most recently in January when Jelena hired CHRIS JOHNSON to be her coach. That lasted 5 minutes :o :help:

One thing is for sure, we have never had such an amusing and unpredictable character in Australian tennis as Jelena. You never know what she is going to do, ever she doesn't know what she is going to do sometimes :lol:

That's why we love her and that (combined with some good results) will keep us all as fans for as long as she plays tennis :kiss:

Don't lose hope, just take the positives from her 2008 results. Sure she is not in the top 100, yet, but she has done consistently well on the ITF Circuit, proved the Dokic doubters wrong, beaten top 100 players, won matches at WTA level and had a go at TA (:hearts:)

MilanDokic
Sep 24th, 2008, 12:23 PM
But, the BIG question is WHO is with Jelena in France! Nobody can discover it! :sad:

Just Do It
Sep 24th, 2008, 12:47 PM
If she is in that camp, she is traiing, which is good :shrug: But withdrawing from tournaments is kinda confusing :unsure:

cn ireland
Sep 24th, 2008, 04:07 PM
But, the BIG question is WHO is with Jelena in France! Nobody can discover it! :sad:

I take it you're not happy about who she is with? I wonder who it is?????

At least she's training although i'd prefer her to be playing matches:rolleyes:.

DokDi
Sep 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM
MilanDokic, do you know who is with Jelena? Please tell us if that's the case. Is it her dad maybe?:spit:

Uranium
Sep 24th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Hopefully it's Damir:o

Just Do It
Sep 24th, 2008, 06:46 PM
No way she is with Damir. Milan would know it.

Uranium
Sep 24th, 2008, 06:52 PM

Have you tried calling her:p;)

MilanDokic
Sep 24th, 2008, 09:06 PM
No way she is with Damir. Milan would know it.

She is not with Damir, because he is in Vrdnik.

Have you tried calling her:p;)

Yes, ago, but she didn't answer. Earlier, she replied me on my text messages but always it was like she was afraid!

MilanDokic
Sep 24th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Guys, I have an info, hope someone from France can discover more...

Please, try to find out does Sandrine Testud (former tennis player) have a tennis camp in France!

jd4eva
Sep 24th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I did some searches, and I found some information at some tennis academy named ISP Tennis Academy.

Justine Henin has trained there. And on their main page that say that Jelena has been a member of the academy since March 2008.

Here's a link to the main page: http://academy.ispsport.com/page.php?P=fo/anglais/academy/gestion_front/index&id=5

jd4eva
Sep 24th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Also it looks like a fairly reputable academy, it counts Gasquet, Monfils, Mathieu and Henin among its alumni. And Jonathan Eysseric is currently training there, he was a former world no 1 junior last year.

So maybe that's where Jelena is?

Dokic Pierce
Sep 25th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Ooh this is exciting, I think Jelana is going to have a cracking 2009!

Golovinjured.
Sep 25th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Guys, I have an info, hope someone from France can discover more...

Please, try to find out does Sandrine Testud (former tennis player) have a tennis camp in France!

:haha: So random..

I did some searches, and I found some information at some tennis academy named ISP Tennis Academy.

Justine Henin has trained there. And on their main page that say that Jelena has been a member of the academy since March 2008.

Here's a link to the main page: http://academy.ispsport.com/page.php?P=fo/anglais/academy/gestion_front/index&id=5

Also it looks like a fairly reputable academy, it counts Gasquet, Monfils, Mathieu and Henin among its alumni. And Jonathan Eysseric is currently training there, he was a former world no 1 junior last year.

:bounce: Hopefully that's where she is, and that's where she is training now.

OZTENNIS
Sep 25th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Thanks for posting the link to that French Academy...
Interesting...

You know what would be good?
If she went to Spain to work with former top 10 Felix Mantilla, who TA has hired as a new coach for the AIS :drool:
It would mean Jelena could stay in Europe for most of the year and have access to coaches within the TA sphere, but not completely controlling her

jd4eva
Sep 25th, 2008, 05:53 AM
If Jelena is at that training camp, then I would say that's a highly positive thing. From their website, the academy says that players train for 7 hours a day, 5 hours being tennis training and 2 hours being for physical training.

http://academy.ispsport.com/page.php?P=fo/anglais/academy/gestion_front/index&id=54

This is apparently a typical day for a pro training at the academy:

6.45 A.M: wake up
7.15 A.M: Breakfast
8.00 AM: Tennis training (serve and return)
9.00-11.00: Tennis training (drills)
1.00 PM: Lunch time
2.00-5.00 PM: Tennis (math play) & Physical training
5.00-6.00 P.M: Strectching
6 PM: Physio
7PM: Dinner
10 P.M: lights outSo if Jelena is there, I'm pretty sure she'd be getting into shape.

Just Do It
Sep 25th, 2008, 07:35 AM
If Jelena is at that training camp, then I would say that's a highly positive thing. From their website, the academy says that players train for 7 hours a day, 5 hours being tennis training and 2 hours being for physical training.

http://academy.ispsport.com/page.php?P=fo/anglais/academy/gestion_front/index&id=54

10 P.M: lights outSo if Jelena is there, I'm pretty sure she'd be getting into shape.

Oh dear God. But good for Jelena :yeah: Hopefully she is there, but why withdrawing from tournaments :confused:

Golovinjured.
Sep 25th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Jelena Dokic (FRA)

:shrug: and I honestly can not see Jelena sticking to that schedule for too long, if she is infact doing that.

MilanDokic
Sep 25th, 2008, 11:54 AM
ISP Tennis Academy is in Callian, near Nice!

Very interesting, Nice is near Monaco, where is Jelena's base!

Golovinjured.
Sep 25th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Well, is she there Milan?

MilanDokic
Sep 25th, 2008, 12:32 PM
I think - yes, because her base (Monaco) is so near! But it's not sure 100%!

Golovinjured.
Sep 25th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Is she texting you or answering your calls? Also, do you know when she wants to play again?

King Aaron
Sep 25th, 2008, 04:25 PM

Hmmm, I really hope she's training there. She would really be getting in shape if she does. I wonder what coaches are involved and if she can get a good coach there.

If she's been a member since March, does that mean she has to have been training there since March?

[Edit] Just went to the site, and yeah she's been training there since the end of March. Hmmm.

Just Do It
Sep 25th, 2008, 04:37 PM
If they wrote on t heir website she is there, then I dont doubt it. :yeah:

Now start playing matches.

cn ireland
Sep 25th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I think this is all positive news:D!!

I just hope she hires a reliable coach that will help her to return to the WTA tour next year?

Milan do you have any news about when Jelena will be playing again?

Ballbasher
Sep 25th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Hopefully that's true! :yeah:

MilanDokic
Sep 25th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I think this is all positive news:D!!

I just hope she hires a reliable coach that will help her to return to the WTA tour next year?

Milan do you have any news about when Jelena will be playing again?

I don't think this is positive news. Remember when she was at Pilic's Academy!

No, I have no info about Jelena's next event! She also doesn't know when it will be!

Uranium
Sep 25th, 2008, 07:20 PM
It's going to be Sydney 2009:hearts::p

Привет
Sep 26th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Oh, Milan. :hug: I don't believe you think anything is good news.

"I just called Jelena on the phone and she did not shriek and jump up and down with excitement! Surely retirement is not far off!"

cn ireland
Sep 26th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I don't think this is positive news. Remember when she was at Pilic's Academy!

No, I have no info about Jelena's next event! She also doesn't know when it will be!

The fact that she has been at this academy for 6 months now is more encouraging than the little time she stayed with Pilic:D.

Hope she starts playing matches soon though!

DokDi
Sep 26th, 2008, 03:01 PM
^
Yes, the most important thing is that she starts to play matches very soon.

MilanDokic: If you had guess, what is Jelena's plan until the end of 2008.(Next event, going back to Australia?)

cosmic
Sep 26th, 2008, 03:28 PM
MilanDokic, how come you know that Borna Bikic is no longer her coach, but you don't know for sure where she is???

MilanDokic
Sep 26th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Savo told me about Borna!

ce
Sep 26th, 2008, 06:01 PM
where does savo live ?

cosmic
Sep 26th, 2008, 09:49 PM
If he knows that Borna is no longer Jelena's coach, how come he doesn't know where she exactly is? Btw, from what I've heard, Savo lives in Belgrade where he's studying.

Slutati
Sep 27th, 2008, 09:06 PM
OMG nothing's ever easy with Jelena :sobbing:

DokDi
Sep 28th, 2008, 10:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvg4rM6BzdQ

:eek:

Harvs
Sep 28th, 2008, 10:59 AM
i can barely understand a word the person says...

"jelena dokic has once again decided to break the relation with her coach Bikic... and her comeback is now in (no idea what she says here)"

was that right up until the last bit?

DokDi
Sep 28th, 2008, 11:07 AM
I don't understand the last word either. But then Dokic says: "I'd like to be top 100, but we'll see how it goes"

Does anybody know from which country the news if from?:confused:

Golovinjured.
Sep 28th, 2008, 11:38 AM
The user that posted it is in Serbia, so I guess it's serbian news :shrug:

The last word I got was "big turbulence" but it's not clear...

:cuckoo:

Just Do It
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:30 PM
That cant be someone from Serbia, she read Bikic with completely wrong accent. I think she is from India ...

cn ireland
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks for posting this video:).

I don't like JD saying 'i'd like to be top 100 but we'll see', she's only 76 places away from that:rolleyes:

If she'd play WTA events or at the very least play ITF events consistently she'd reach this landmark before the end of the year:confused:.

DokDi
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:34 PM
^
Yes, it's a bit strange. She didn't sound to optimistic either, and I don't think she would had talk to serbian media...so it has to be another country:rolleyes:

Just Do It
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Guys, that is an amateur made video, someone had fun, it is nothing official. I bet it is a wtaworld poster :lol:

scottsue
Sep 28th, 2008, 02:01 PM
I agree with JustDoIt.

Belco
Sep 28th, 2008, 03:51 PM
yea thats a voice of some indian lady :lol: :lol: :lol:

Philip
Sep 28th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Viedo removed by user... Hmm.. lol

Slutati
Sep 28th, 2008, 06:02 PM
LMAO, that was so funny. Jelena Dokic news :tape::haha:

Just Do It
Sep 28th, 2008, 06:16 PM
We should start a thread with Jelena Dokic news, with Dokic's Domain posters making them and posting them @ youtube :drool:

DokDi
Sep 28th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Knew that there was something strange with that video:rolleyes:

MilanDokic: Do we have any real JD news?;)

MilanDokic
Sep 28th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Yes, her Croatian mobile phone number is not in function anymore!

Slutati
Sep 28th, 2008, 10:19 PM
ok...

Golovinjured.
Sep 28th, 2008, 10:57 PM
How's she supposed to withdraw from events with no phone?

MilanDokic
Sep 29th, 2008, 09:15 AM
How's she supposed to withdraw from events with no phone?

I told CROATIAN number, but I suppose she has a French one!

Golovinjured.
Sep 29th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I told CROATIAN number, but I suppose she has a French one!

You should ask Savo for her french number..

So Milan, can you just tell us everything you know about Jelena right now? Where she is? What her plan is? Can you tell us anything new?

Just Do It
Sep 29th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Guys, be patient, I am sure she has some kind of plan :shrug:

ce
Sep 29th, 2008, 11:32 AM
^ well she always has a plan but it never works :haha:

Golovinjured.
Sep 29th, 2008, 11:39 AM
LMAO! :haha: Sig/avy twins ^ ^^

even same location :spit:

Slutati
Sep 29th, 2008, 06:40 PM
OMG twins :eek::hearts:
I thought one of you was talking to himself, I was like :unsure:

ce
Sep 29th, 2008, 09:48 PM
i have no idea what are you talking about :confused:

Dokic Pierce
Sep 29th, 2008, 10:48 PM
^ well she always has a plan but it never works :haha:

Moving from no ranking to 177th in the world seems like a pretty good plan to me :angel: - I'd say it's working.

It will take Jelena 2 years to fulfil her dream of getting back to the top, not 1, that's the only difference.

Bring on 2009 :bounce:

OZTENNIS
Sep 29th, 2008, 10:51 PM
i have no idea what are you talking about :confused:
Me either :confused:

Daniel K
Sep 30th, 2008, 12:41 AM

ROFL :worship:

Dominic
Sep 30th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Moving from no ranking to 177th in the world seems like a pretty good plan to me :angel: - I'd say it's working.

It will take Jelena 2 years to fulfil her dream of getting back to the top, not 1, that's the only difference.

Bring on 2009 :bounce:

You gotta admit she doesnt make great decisions most the times. She is definately not good at managing her life as a tennis player.

Dokic Pierce
Sep 30th, 2008, 04:01 AM
You gotta admit she doesnt make great decisions most the times. She is definately not good at managing her life as a tennis player.

Why do you say that? Because she withdraws from so many tournaments?

She could be working hard in France, she could be injured, she could be taking a longer term view, we don't know. It's all speculation.

All I'm saying is no matter what you think the results speak for themselvesand moving up to 177 in the world is a bloody good result whichever way you look at it. :worship:

Just Do It
Sep 30th, 2008, 05:14 AM

Oh dear God :spit:

So we are three brothers now ?

ce
Sep 30th, 2008, 08:20 AM

o my :o

Markus
Oct 18th, 2008, 01:43 PM
So what happened that she is suddenly in Linz?

cn ireland
Oct 18th, 2008, 05:00 PM
So what happened that she is suddenly in Linz?

Who knows with Jelena:lol:.

But to be honest I don't really care how or why because i'm just soooooooooo happy she's playing a WTA event again:bounce::bounce::bounce:!

DokDi
Nov 1st, 2008, 08:11 PM
Where do you think Jelena is now?:unsure:

Let's hope she will be on her way to Australia soon ....and who knows, maybe she's going to surprise us and show up in one of the 25k-events in WA;)

OZTENNIS
Nov 2nd, 2008, 12:38 AM
^^^^
LMAO
The day Dokic ever plays in a 25k in Australia :spit:

DokDi
Nov 2nd, 2008, 09:28 AM
MilanDokic: Don't you have any news about Jelena's current situtation?

MilanDokic
Nov 2nd, 2008, 12:25 PM
Yes! Jelena has decided to selfdestroy herself!

DokDi
Nov 2nd, 2008, 12:31 PM
:help:What has she done now?

xcrtbckhnd
Nov 2nd, 2008, 02:20 PM
What does that mean?

King Aaron
Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
What does that mean?
It probably means she's decided to skip a day of training and have some fun instead. In other words, he's just over-dramatizing everything as usual. :shrug:

Just Do It
Nov 2nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
It is november already !! Jelena should be in Australia in 2 weeks if she is planning to play AOWC play offs.

Golovinjured.
Nov 3rd, 2008, 12:18 AM

:spit:

You kill me, Milan. :haha:

Привет
Nov 3rd, 2008, 08:56 AM
:rolls: I love you, Milan. :rolls:

So Disrespectful
Nov 3rd, 2008, 12:46 PM
I'm glad she didn't decide to selfdestroy someone else!

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:00 PM
LMFAO. This is my second favorite post of yours behind the paprika & tomatoes.

MilanDokic
Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
LMFAO. This is my second favorite post of yours behind the paprika & tomatoes.

You made a mistake... I didn't write about paprika & tomatoes... Someone found the photo and released that news.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:42 PM
You made a mistake... I didn't write about paprika & tomatoes... Someone found the photo and released that news.
There's a paprika & tomatoes photo? :eek: I haven't seen that one!

MilanDokic
Nov 3rd, 2008, 08:53 PM
There's a paprika & tomatoes photo? :eek: I haven't seen that one!

Yes, there was a photo. If I find it, I will post it here! ;)

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2008, 09:36 AM
I remember, she was just passing next to piazza :lol:

Dominic
Nov 4th, 2008, 03:56 PM
We wanna see it!!!!!! The Dokic land has been so boring for a few weeks , we really need something.

jela_dokic
Nov 6th, 2008, 04:02 PM
is there any news about Jelena and the AO Play Off¿?

Wich will be her first tournament of 2009? Any schedule?

Uranium
Nov 7th, 2008, 12:29 PM
:sport:

Just Do It
Nov 10th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Still nothing ? :unsure:

DokDi
Nov 10th, 2008, 01:58 PM
I really wonder when/if she will go to Australia this month!?:unsure:

Off topic: A verification of Jelena's popularity in Sweden;) http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singel_vid_Darmstadt_Tennis_International_2008

Just Do It
Nov 10th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I just checked Jelena's site where in the chat box someone wrote she is in Zagreb at the moment with Bikic brothers. That is all unofficial, it wouldnt be a first time someone wrote something completely false there.

DokDi
Nov 10th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah, but it doesn't sound too false and it wouldn't surprise me at all:rolleyes:

cn ireland
Nov 10th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah, but it doesn't sound too false and it wouldn't surprise me at all:rolleyes:

Unfortunately it probably is true:(! I just wish she'd confirm that she'll participate in the AO WC playoff next month:rolleyes:.

Golovinjured.
Nov 19th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Where for art thou, Jelena? :awww:

DokDi
Nov 19th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Where for art thou, Jelena? :awww:

What??:confused:

cosmic
Nov 20th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Isn't she in France? :confused:

Just Do It
Nov 20th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Yes, she should be in France, but nothing official yet.

jd4eva
Nov 20th, 2008, 07:59 PM
I know it's not much but I just checked the ISPSports Academy Website and it looks like they've changed their info on Jelena. They've added her to the VIP list and changed their information about her. Instead of talking of her being a member since March, they now say:

Former 4th player in the world, Jelena Dokic always trains hard at the ISP Tennis Academy to get back to her best level. She is a great example of intensity and concentration that she offers to the ISP players.

http://academy.ispsport.com/page.php?P=fo/anglais/academy/gestion_front/index&id=237

So maybe this means that she has actually been training there lately?

King Aaron
Nov 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM
^Hopefully. Though it's a little random for them to change it to that I would think. I just hope if she's training there, she's getting some help from the coaches there.

Slutati
Nov 21st, 2008, 06:17 PM
LOL, you never know with her. She could be buying paprikas in France. Maybe she likes the French paprikas better.

Golovinjured.
Jul 9th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Where in the world are you, Jelena? :tears:

WhatTheDeuce
Jul 9th, 2009, 09:42 PM
http://www.adeelchowdhry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mcdonalds.jpg

Golovinjured.
Jul 9th, 2009, 09:45 PM
:bigcry::bigcry:

When looking this thread, I found another legendary thread of mine; http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=368098&page=3

:worship:

Can't even bump it 'cos it's closed. :(

Alizé Molik
Jul 10th, 2009, 12:14 AM
lol I loved that thread, don't know why they closed it, it's only libel if it's false people!

Jeca doesn't like mcdonalds, she likes something more refined like burger king.

DokDi
Dec 13th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Just found this thread!
It has to be one of the best (funniest) threads from the 2008 season.:lol:

Imagine how things could change in a year. Back then Jelena was ranked 187 and we were all frustrating as she withdrew from every single ITF tournaments!:spit:

BTW: Still haven't seen that paprika and tomato photo!:sobbing:

Привет
Dec 13th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Milan was always such a tease! :(

:rolls:

Golovinjured.
Dec 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Where's my ho at?

So Disrespectful
Dec 14th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Jelena should be training at Melbourne Park on live stream. :(

GeeTee
Dec 14th, 2009, 03:28 AM
Jelena-mania will be at full power soon. Brisbane, Sydney/Hobart, Melbourne and probably Adelaide will all get a taste in the New Year.

Mashabator
Dec 14th, 2009, 07:51 AM
http://www.adeelchowdhry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mcdonalds.jpg

:haha: :lol: