PDA

View Full Version : Petrova and EleVen

Yonexforever
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Is that marriage over already?
I just seen pictures from Romania with Nadia appearing to camoflague a Babolot outfit on Yahoo.

goldenlox
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:30 PM
My guess is that Nadia had a few weeks after her Airness deal ended and before she got her Babolat outfits. So she asked Venus if she could wear Eleven.
Just my guess.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Thats why she is not winning much now..

Tennisation
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Vee never signed her

Matt01
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Thats why she is not winning much now..

It's the opposite. Since Petrova is back into form now and has some success, she doesn't need Venus' rags anymore...

vw.
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:19 PM
It's the opposite. Since Petrova is back into form now and has some success, she doesn't need Venus' rags anymore...

But clearly, Venus' "rags" got her into that form. ;) :p

Anyway, she probably wore Venus' clothes for free to help her promote the company, but Babolat is probably offering her some cash now, so... the choice is obvious.

frontier
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:07 PM
She really looked great in ELEVEN I liked her two piece at Wimbledon

MLF
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:24 PM
She was in transition between clothing deals at Wimbledon and she said in an interview that she approached Venus about wearing EleVen for the tournament as she might as well support a fellow player's range rather than give one of the big companies free promo - it was never intended as a long term arrangement.

Slutiana
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Shes wearing EleVen on the WTA website. :shrug: I dunno if that is a picture from this tournament or not. Maybe the babolat pics you saw were from USO because she was wearing it in the Penetta match... I guess shes a free agent and so she can wear what she likes. It seems like she was doing a favour for The Vee more than anything.

tennisrose
Sep 10th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Is there any place to be able to purchase EleVen tennis outfits? I went to my nearest Steve and Barry's and they did not carry the tennis clothing.I really would like to get the two dresses and the top that Petrova wore.

Uranium
Sep 10th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Shes wearing EleVen on the WTA website. :shrug: I dunno if that is a picture from this tournament or not. .

it's from Stanford.